Russian Poison?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You're probably right - but 220bn of deposits on a public ledger that anyone can read?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
So the reason Banks and Farage were crowing this morning that there was no evidence of Russian meddling in 2016 is because the government and intelligence agencies resolutely refused to even look into it:

*slow clap*

Embattle

FH is my second home
It is really shocking, you've got only two realistic outcomes that either Putin authorised it or he isn't in control of his chemical weapons.

It'll be the response of Germany that'll matter most.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
It is really shocking, you've got only two realistic outcomes that either Putin authorised it or he isn't in control of his chemical weapons.

Why the response of Germany? It didn't happen in Germany.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Cause they have his body and evidence. It depends on what they can prove. Or if novichok is a matter of elimination and matching symptoms. Also Germany kind of runs the EU with France now so they would have a big say in what the EU have as a stance.

Wij

I am a FH squatter

I don't think there's a shadow of doubt that Putin authorised it.

Embattle

FH is my second home

It isn't just what has already been stated but also the seemingly friendly relationship it seems Angela Merkel tends to think she has with Putin. This often consists of assorted conversations and meetings she has had with him, to me he does little more than try and placate her so they can carry on with building a gas relationship while he plans the assassination of another person who disagrees with him.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
It isn't just what has already been stated but also the seemingly friendly relationship it seems Angela Merkel tends to think she has with Putin. This often consists of assorted conversations and meetings she has had with him, to me he does little more than try and placate her so they can carry on with building a gas relationship while he plans the assassination of another person who disagrees with him.
Merkel does more than Johnson and Trump against Putin but still precious little. They're still planning to build Nordstream 2.

Maybe she's after a Putin job when she's left office like Gerhard Schroeder.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
65821B6E-1B75-4DF9-914C-52F82058FAAB.jpeg
i thought tthey denied the existence of such a poison for salisbury. Now they have talked to the create of it.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
View attachment 42432
i thought tthey denied the existence of such a poison for salisbury. Now they have talked to the create of it.
I think you miss the point of Russian propaganda outlets. They don't attempt to come up with a consistent, plausible narrative. That could be disproven. They come up with dozens of different, contradictory narratives. To use Bannon's phrase, 'flood the zone with shit' until no one knows what they are trying to argue against and give up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom