run for ML4 sunday June 27th, 15:00h CET

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
imo Ingafgrinn did a grand job as raidleader. Anyone who has lead a raid will know the stress involved and the last thing you want to annoy you even more is ppl not listening and going off doing their own thing - FOR WHATEVER REASON no matter how well intentioned. It just slows down the raid pure and simple.

The raid leader is the one who has taken the time, effort and stress to organise and setup the event and if ppl cannot respect that and do as they are told then they fully deserve to be kicked off the raid.

Just my humble comments from organising many dragon raids so i fully understand what ingafgrinn was going through and i fully support his actions and would have done the same.

Klen

Fledgling Freddie
When participating in big FFA you have one responsibilty and only one - DO AS YOU ARE TOLD aka. FOLLOW ORDERS.
If that many people all decide for themselves how the raid should be run there would be nothing but chaos.
I've been to too many FFA raids where people don't listen, go afk for long periods of time, talk to NPCs... in other words; screwing up for everbody else.

My point being: if you can't or don't like to follow orders, don't join FFA raids...

Well, I guess this was another post stating the obvious, but then again, it seems like the issue can be stressed enough...

Cerbie

One of Freddy's beloved
Don't blame it on Inga because it should have been me who kicked you but I wasn't paying attention anymore in the end, got tired and pets and kids wanted their dinner and were moaning in real life, otherwise you could flame me, because I would had kicked you for sure and with not much of a warning.

Anyway Inga did a great job and the only one that didn't do the job right was me, but I am learning.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
but again.. that also wasn't the main reason.
You just doing what you wanted, that was the point.
I admid, calling you a fucking moron wasn't one of my best moments... lost my cool a bit there. I apology for that
Apology accepted... perhaps I should have realized earlier that this is not a game but the army. "Stay in line and dont think too much..." they said, "This is not the place to have fun!"

Wanna know what really pissed me? Its not so much that I have to do 4.2 again. Its more that I have wasted an afternoon I could have spend with my daughter. But ofcourse, its your raid and if you want to be an asshole you have the god given right to be one... gonna remember that for my raids.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Jeriraa said:
Wanna know what really pissed me? Its not so much that I have to do 4.2 again. Its more that I have wasted an afternoon I could have spend with my daughter.
then you should've thought of that before you gone and acted against my orders, not my bad.

Jeriraa said:
But ofcourse, its your raid and if you want to be an asshole you have the god given right to be one... gonna remember that for my raids.
okay who is an asshole? who called who a nazi, which in my opinion is a whole goddamn worse then being called a fucking moron. I've been very forgiving with you jeriraa, even offered my apologies, and you still continuing namecalling and such. You better be carefull.

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Ingafgrinn Macabre said:
You better be carefull.
Or what? Lmao!

PS: Yes, the "Nazi" was over the top but the asshole is right on the spot tbh.

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Girls girls, lay down those hand bags now will you :-P

blejs

Loyal Freddie
I understand what u where trieng to do jeriraa, but you did really wrong when u didnt listen to the raid leader.

If you want to controll and tell others what to do, just do your own.
If all do what they wanna do stuff dont work, its just like that.

And if a raidleaders do wrong, just tell it either to that person in pm or bg.
And if he dont agree then dont do it at all.

And yes we did get wiped once, if ppl would perhaps explain better and take more iniativ and really try to get the info out that wouldnt have happend.

But most ppl dont tell shit to make stuff better.

And when we got whiped ofc ppl started to whine, why didnt u do that and that. Then its a good time apperently, to make a raid as fast and good as possible. Share your experince to make a raid better.
If something aint done perfect then tell how to make it easier for the raid leader. Thats my opinion atleast.

I hate when ppl whine and dont have anything positive thing to say.
Negatism is never awarded.

Warden

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks Inga

Nice Raid,
Thx again Inga.
Hope we see some other raids soon. :clap:

:worthy:
Acted right regarding Jeriraa, was warned more than once and needed to be removed from BG. (As shown in the flamelog in this thread how much he deserved it :twak: )

Kind Regards,
Drulux

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
hmm, forgot to post a thx to you ingaf for a very nice raid. givf more raids! =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom