run for ML4 sunday June 27th, 15:00h CET

Joff

Fledgling Freddie
Sign me up! Havok 50 zerk and midenface 50 shaman (aug/mend)

Cheers

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
signing up any or all 3 at once of the following:

Healer: Azzalara -50- (pac/aug)
25% bonus to healing, buffing and spell duration.

Shaman: Azzarra -50- (bb spec)
25% bonus to buffing, healing

Spritimaster: Azzarri -50- (full sup)

All 3 fully sc'd and capped virtually everything :)

Can do any jobs you need a hand with inga :)

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Okay since the groups I made last time weren't quite followed, I decided to make no groups this time and spare me that trouble, except for the first group, which is not even fully filled yet. I'll still need some helpers :)

Code:
Raid Leader:	Ingafgrinn
BG CharAdmin:	Cerbie
Loot/lotto:	Bluesky	(3 chars)
Sticky/Driver:	???
Sherrif:	???
BG operator:	???

I'll do the bg commands and cerbie could also be the sherrif I guess.
Guess This makes G1 officially a non-fighting group :p

now if you want one of the open spots. speak up cos I'll need some help to let it go even more smoothly then previous hunts :D
atleast that's one thing I've learned... can't do it all by myself....

Cerbie

One of Freddy's beloved
Beware Beware .... me scheriff :eek2:

I am coming with my thane sechmet if that is ok :D

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Cerbie said:
Beware Beware .... me scheriff :eek2:

I am coming with my thane sechmet if that is ok :D
That's perfectly okay :) I've just posted the FH names there, not the charnames :)

Qledo

Loyal Freddie
can i tag alone for the exp then id be great!

Hatsim SB ML2 slan

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Coming with Maza, Shaman. And will have Maronan waiting at the pyramid for 4.10. :)

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Great raid!... till the point where you kicked me from the battlegroup for what?

Stupid Nazi.

Ayana

Fledgling Freddie
Jeriraa said:
Great raid!... till the point where you kicked me from the battlegroup for what?

Was quite obvious to everyone why you got kicked from the BG. You didn't listen to the raid leader. You continued pulling regardless of leader telling you to stop. Don't know if I would have done the same, but Ingaf did state in his initial post that this would happen if you didn't listen to his orders.

Jeriraa said:
Stupid Nazi.

That's real mature..

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
No, I tell you whats mature... mature is ruining a night for someone who just meant to speed things up a little.

After all I wasnt the clueless raidleader that got the raid wiped at Fortress of Storms because he was unable to understand the info on VoS or listen to the people in the battlegroup.

I didnt endanger the raid the slightest bit. I was standing far away from anyone so ae didnt hit anyone but me and a SB who decided it was fun to get his armor scorched. My intention was to start clearing a passage while people were waiting for LD's and safe the raid some time. (Since I didnt expect a suicidal approach like it was done there. The Ml4 raids I have been on before all have done it the way I did.) If Igafgrinn had asked me to stop in a normal way instead calling me a "fucking moron" I guess I would have. But the way he reacted once again shows that he is totally clueless.

And btw, they way he approached 4.8 he risked to wipe the raid again... 1 or 2 lag pulls and the whole raid would have been history.

hrorvaig

Fledgling Freddie
Jeriraa said:
No, I tell you whats mature... mature is ruining a night for someone who just meant to speed things up a little.

The thing is that you didnt speed things up at all, first you took time from the raid because ingafgrinn had to tell you to stop instead of informing about the event, secondly the repops are quite quick, so whatever you did didnt really matter aslong as everyone didnt join you- which they didnt because we were told to hold it while waiting for info and some lds...

Finally, i understand what you did and why, but you should have said so in /bu first, and when ingafgrinn told you to stop you should have done so.

Ayana

Fledgling Freddie
Even if you didn't agree with the way the raid was lead/held/whatever, you should still have followed the leaders orders when he told you to stop pulling.

Inca

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the raid Ingaf, got ML4 lifes all good.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
jeriraa said:

Stupid Nazi.

running a raid is hard enough when people actually listen to you. I warned you at that point, and I warned at the start of the raid that this could be happening to anyone that didn't listen to me.. you didn't, so I kicked you from bg.

Jeriraa said:
Like hrorvaig
Jeriraa said:
After all I wasnt the clueless raidleader that got the raid wiped at Fortress of Storms because he was unable to understand the info on VoS or listen to the people in the battlegroup.
a camp suddenly repopping and assisting... happened before, will happen again... was also in the walkthru that it can happen. I can perfectly understand the walkthru.. but since there were no /loc's in it, and no one was willing to be the stick-n-steer, and I had to appoint someone that also didn't know that much, there were just some problems on that one. Everybody knows soo good after it's done that it was the wrong way to do it.. but most of the times people don't want to help themselfs. I can't help that.
Jeriraa said:
I didnt endanger the raid the slightest bit. I was standing far away from anyone so ae didnt hit anyone but me and a SB who decided it was fun to get his armor scorched. My intention was to start clearing a passage while people were waiting for LD's and safe the raid some time.
no u didn't endanger anyone, perhaps.. but that wasn't even remotely the point. trying to speed things up.... do you really believe that? every warning I have to give is a warning too much. slows things down, cos first of all, I can't pay attention to what I should be doing, second of all, I've got to type a warning in the time I actually should've typed the rules / howto's and third, it's just very annoying having people doing stuff and not paying attention when you explain stuff... but again.. that also wasn't the main reason.
You just doing what you wanted, that was the point. if everybody did that it would've been a terrible mess. just can't have that, so I had to deal with it. I dealt with it the quick and harsh way. And in my opinion still the correct way I want to add.
Jeriraa said:
(Since I didnt expect a suicidal approach like it was done there. The Ml4 raids I have been on before all have done it the way I did.) If Igafgrinn had asked me to stop in a normal way instead calling me a "fucking moron" I guess I would have. But the way he reacted once again shows that he is totally clueless.
I admid, calling you a fucking moron wasn't one of my best moments... lost my cool a bit there. I apology for that, but still a warning is a warning, and even though I namecalled you that doesn't give you a "get out of jail free" ticket to ignore my orders.
Jeriraa said:
And btw, they way he approached 4.8 he risked to wipe the raid again... 1 or 2 lag pulls and the whole raid would have been history.
We even did it twice, thesame way, and there was no danger at all, and superfast killing.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
There were plenty of warnings in /bu prior to entering Fortress of Storms. Those were ignored.

But, the second attempt on 4.2 and the rest of the raid went smoothly - just as it should. I think everyone learned something on this one, even Jeriraa.

Thanks for a nice raid. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom