rules & kill/revive thing

K

*Kornholio*

you're the n00b around here... or is it nob... either way, you're a prat... what clan are you in ? Retards R Us ?? You've still got lots to learn if you think having a bind for /kill is the same as using the revive thing excessively... get back to class brat.

O

old..0.!Madskillz

I have never used the kill/revive thing, i say only i dont care if people use it, its ok by me....

And my clan is 1 of the best you will ever see, sorry if i hurt your fealings or are offended.

you can always challenge us for a game

:upyours:

K

*Kornholio*

Originally posted by .0.!Madskillz
I have never used the kill/revive thing, i say only i dont care if people use it, its ok by me....

And my clan is 1 of the best you will ever see, sorry if i hurt your fealings or are offended.

you also seem to be a compulsive liar...

O

old..0.!Madskillz

Why do i have to lie, and why i am a liar, tell me about what i lied.

12mavatar

er kornholio asked what clan you are in and the answer is ......?

O

old..0.!Madskillz

Look at my name, thats my clan tag

O

old.Skull

Originally posted by .0.!Madskillz
I dont use the kill/revive thing coz my skillls are awesome at rtcw, i dont need it and i do not use it in any leagues because its also forbidden.

I dont mind if someone is using it, since i havent seen anywhere where it says its a bug or a cheat etc..
Till then its ok by me, there are 2 teams that can use it , not ONLY 1 team..

YOU FAIRY

O

old.Ghost

madskillz, is a common Troll, meaning he just posts shite to wind everyone up, dont fall for the lamer! ive clocked is amazing skillz b4, lol, lame! (oh im a troll now!):sleeping:

S

sabrex

I think the rules say you can use it - on one guy - but you go doing the whole front line team and i think you stand a good chance of getting called cheats for that one.
Rules r Rules and not to be broken here.

GL all

O

old.psyder

I play as a medic most of the time :)

If my cursor happens to cross a team mate in a bad way on the front lines and I happen to accidently pop a few rounds in him and bring him back to life dropping a few med packs on the way, an admin could be aloud a certain amount of "selective blindness" :p

But if I constantly kill/revive a lieut on the back line to allow him to constantly call air strikes then I think an admin has every right to kick my ass of the game :)

Just my 2p worth :)

Cheers

Psyder

O

old.[UKD]Banishit

Why cant everyone just play the game right instead of trying to get one over on somebody we all know theres plenty of cheats and ways of cheating.

But lets just get in there and enjoy the game with your clan and stop arguing about trivial things (remember it is a game !!)

Users who are viewing this thread