Rules And Guidelines for My ML Raids.

Kedoz

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh who is the greedy one, its not like on ml 4-9 there is only one drop per raid worth haveing... on lower mls there is usealy few drops, so if I ever desided that I wanted an item per raid I would problebly drop 1-3 and 10 atleast cuz ppl just go crazy if ppl try and claim something on ML10.

I rememberd back when I lead raids, We planed on starting a ml10 raid at 18:00, 17:50 we still hadnt found the portal, and I said that who ever finds it gets to pick one item to get more ppl out looking for it. Did this work.? No, ppl were to greedy and didnt wanna join since one item might not be lottoed with the rest. This is just silly greedy, lucky I found it my self and said I wouldnt preclaim anything.

Point beeing, if ppl are so greedy that you dont wanna come if one item is out of the lotto the stay away from the raid.. I didnt want to preclaim items in my raids, but thats just my way of doing things, I can get the items my self later.. but as has been said erlyer, his raid his rules.
BUT also as said erlyer I agree that it shouldnt have been changed minutes before a raid.. but we are all human no need to throw all this crap at him .. shame on you all :twak:

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
Then about that ml 2.10 Ask ovron, i even /tell him for extra info on my last ml 2, i hate ml2.10, I always have trouble with the step, but at least i didnt sugested using my BD pets to runa round actvating traps did i?

Funny thing is he farmed the healerchest from 2.10 for me with his bd the day after you said it was "!impossible!" to kill runihura with a bd+bot ;)

Dont matter tho as we got it done, but kinda proves it wasnt impossible tho doesnt it? :)

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
my god....u prydwenites will get eaten alive on exal...if you think this guy is arrogant and nasty as raidleader...omg i pity u all...

he is leading raids for YOU all to get the steps and he is using HE'S IRL TIME to set up rules and plans , SO why does he deserve this harrassment ? GROW UP not everyone has the time to do raid's as of such there are very few doing em , but thoe WHO DO RAID'S should not be harassaed.

ohwell you will learn on clustering day.

belxavier

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:
my god....u prydwenites will get eaten alive on exal...if you think this guy is arrogant and nasty as raidleader...omg i pity u all...

he is leading raids for YOU all to get the steps and he is using HE'S IRL TIME to set up rules and plans , SO why does he deserve this harrassment ? GROW UP not everyone has the time to do raid's as of such there are very few doing em , but thoe WHO DO RAID'S should not be harassaed.

ohwell you will learn on clustering day.

lol or maybe we wont since we can choose to attend what raids we like...

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Let this topic rest, i would like the mods here unstick this thread, discusion is already long over :)

greets vav

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom