Ruathians 11:th september TG raid

B

bouh

there r too kinds of whine threads:
- nerf savages omgtheyrsooooooooverpwred
- rua is $%^&^%&#$

:)

seems like it's a habit now - to join his raid and blame on him afterward till another raid and join again ;)

M

murazor

I haven't really played with Rolf so have no axe to grind either way.

Seems unfair to blame Rolf for taking an item he believed was freely given. Its one thing to flame Ruath, who I doubt gives a shit anyway, for his erratic lotto rules and another to flame another player who has just taken what was offered.

As I don't believe Rolf deliberately set out to screw other people it seems unfair to beat on him. Just pretend he won the random. I know its annoying if you went for Agmundrs Foeslayer but thats not Rolfs fault.

Cheers
Blueface

K

Kindar

Hahahahaha!!!
And more eternal laughing!

This is being even more funny. Wtf are you flaming Rolf for havinfg the sword now, instead of last night? Cause some started it and you didn't say your fucking opinion!?
You should have whined about it at the raid..not on BW ffs! You wont get anything out of it.

I know around 80% of mids are joining to get a freaking weapon...whatever. Imo you should just vote for items to your current playing char...not some other dusty char you have hanging around.

I understand Rolf....you ca't freaking blame him, when Rauth did this. And you wont be having Rolf in any grps? I would have him anytime with his new toy instead of some damn BW whiner!

Quit this shit...its only a game and stop hurting people in this way. Take it up on Rauth...not Rolf.

Im outta here...

I

Iswind

Imo Rolf has done nothing wrong :)

Now go and kill them albies stlong thane :D

S

shaiel

Kindar, we did complain at the time, I also complained during the lotto. He ignored and then made idiotic excuses. He also had the chat channel moderated so we could not speak.

If you don't know all the facts, do not post.

To be offered the Foe Slayer for free is like a lottery organisation giving you the winning lottery ticket because you've bought a lottery ticket every week. Wouldn't you be suspicious?

K

Kindar

Originally posted by shaiel

To be offered the Foe Slayer for free is like a lottery organisation giving you the winning lottery ticket because you've bought a lottery ticket every week.

Basicly called luck or blame the crowd.

If you didn't omplain...you didn't do it good enough.

S

shaiel

It's hard to argue with someone who doesn't respond, others also complained and got no response.

I

Iri

Why do u speak about things u dont know Kindar? Half the ppl on the raid went berzerk and did say no and complained, they got no response and Rauthan choose to give Rolf the sword no matter what ppl said. Even when Texel ho had permission to speak in cg told him in cg that there was very many ppl complaining (Ruathan had placed us so we couldnt speak to him during lotto) he just said go on with the lotto.

It's easy for u to judge us but how would u sound if warrior vest dropped and he gave it to someone else leaving u without a chance to vote on it?

R

raithian

Originally posted by ketorgerhall
its getting usual but i im not posting this cause i really care, its mostly cause i hate ruathian head to toe, nontheless what i write is true. I wasnt on the raid cause of personal disgust to the man and what he brings but person with comp next to me was.

1. Ruathians raid goes on as usual

2. Augmundrs Foe Slayer drops from Icelord Augmundrs

3. Keep on killing elder icelord, fornfrusen

4. During hurika killing he asks "since rolf has been on so many raids it would be great if he could have Augmundrs" (like he is the only one being there much) some people say yes some no, most doesnt answer cause they are killing hurika. Ruathian says he will but in 7p as a roll in lotto and give augmundrs to Rolf (like stealing candy from a child) when its worths at least 15p.

5. None knows if he is going to give sword to rolf or not, ends up lottoing outside haggal (they are still doing it as we speak) and someone has the Augmundr

6. me typing bw cause i hate him, end

And i still dont get why the hell people go on his raids when u know he will constantly fuck up lotto try to sneak drops behind ur back etc etc and Rolf ur as much an asshole as Ruathian for accepting this offer when u know if u would flip the coin u would complain as much. 7 PLATINA for augmundrs give nme that price ill buy 5 of em.

My normal salutation as always for another fucked up lotto,
from the deepest depths of my heart ruathian... Fuck U!
omg so muich bullshit from 1 person i cant actualy belive he thinks he can get away with such bullshit

here are the true facts
fact 1 foe droped
fact 2 after killing elders knokxter pmed me saying it be nice if rolf got sword i replyed yes but he takes his chances in lotto
fact 3 knokster then replyed well maybe ppl will let him take it
i replyed its your idea you ask them
fact 4 wilst waiting for griphins to be pulled i asked rolf to leave cg then KNOKSTER not me asked in cg if ppl objected to rolf having sword (hes a nice guy hes earned it hes bla bla bla)
fact 5 i then ask in cg what ppl thought and wanted to do i got 18 replys 16 says yes thay agree 2 said no (ket never said a god dam word)
fact 6 i then inform rolf what knokster had asked and the reply he rejoins cg and again i asked in cg if every one was happy with what KNOKSTER had surgested and again only 2 ppl said thay had a problem and it was then rolf said he would donate his 7p he had into the lotto pot i informed cg of this and 1 person complained it was worth 15p not 7 but that was it again i asked if ppl willing to give it to rolf and again 1`5 ppl replyed ok let him have it(no one objected this time) so going by the fact that ajority rules to me 16 ppl saying yes and 2 nop means you do what the 16 say is ok
fact 7 this was surgested by someone other than me in the cg a fact ket forgot to mention he also has fogoten to mention the fact that cg was asked yes or no now he flams me for something i did not surgest something that the majority had say yes ok do iti bet anyone anything if i had said no i wont alow him after so meny had said yes there would now be a post saying i refused to go with what cg said to do the guy is a morron he crys at everything anyone does he hids all the fact and tells ppl what he thinks happened and not the actual fact.
2 ppl kept a chat log for the raid i will post the section where it was asked in cg and ppl said yes let him have it i will also show that it was knokster that surgested it and not me i then chalenge ket to fomaly apiligise on bw for all to see and we then see if he is a man or just a cry baby

AGAIN 2 FACTS KET REFRAINED FROM TELLING ANYONE
FACT 1 IT WAS KNOKSTER NOT MYSELF WHO SURGESTED IT IN CG
FACT 2 18 PPL REPLYED TO HIS QUESTION `16 SAID YES 2 SAID NO
i followed what the majority of those that replyed said to do it is there raid not mine thay do the work.To me if 18 ppl reply and 16 said yes 2 said no then you do what the 16 says to do the fatc that there was 56 in cg and only 18 bothered to reply is not my problem.If the majority had said no he cant have it then so be it he not have but the majority said yes give it to him

sao ket these are the fact you KINDA forgot to tell pplso again are you man enought to apoligise or are you just to god dam chicken to admit you messed up talking thro your ass yet again(this is the secound time he has post a flam and kinda forgot to post actualy facts and the main facts here are
it was surgested in cg by knokster to give rolf the foe 16 said yes 2 said no remainder of cg never replyed that question was asked 3 times and 3 times most that replyed said yes it was not my idea i just agreed and said it was a good idea so im trying to understand why ket is flaming me for doing what the cg said tyo do kinda lost about this post unless its just to show every one what a baby he is irl
if he wishes to blam anyone then talk to those that told me yes give it to him as thay decided to give rolf the sword not me not knokster no one person said he is having it cg was asked a vote taken 16out of 18 who replyed said yes so again where is the problem it was a public raid the public decided what to do

D

dagalush

Got no words...

Hey first off all... i dont know what to say about all u whiners tbh but ill try...
first off all you all whine on Rolf, very mature... was it him that wanted to take the sword? NO; they gave him it, its not his foult, its so laughing u blame him i get so mad!
So much whine for a bloody sword? i know its a great sword but u are all pointing on 1 man, the most innocent of them all...
it was them who decided to give it to Rolf, not vice versa.. he didnt harm anyone of u, still u jump him like he was some kind of criminal or something.
I got 1 sentence to all of ya whiners:
Grow up!

R

raithian

Kindar, we did complain at the time, I also complained during the lotto. He ignored and then made idiotic excuses. He also had the chat channel moderated so we could not speak.

If you don't know all the facts, do not post.

To be offered the Foe Slayer for free is like a lottery organisation giving you the winning lottery ticket because you've bought a lottery ticket every week. Wouldn't you be suspicious?

yes ppl did say no 2 of them actualy 2 out of 18 said ow if you are saying i did rong in agreeing with the 16 and not the 2 ppl who said no then yep i was rong but these raids are public raids and ppl where asked what thay wanted to do and majority said yes give him the sword 3 times thay was asked and 3 times the majority said yes give rolf the sword
it was then stated in cg that rolf would be handed the sword and would donate 7p(all he had on him at the time) into the lotto no one pmed me saying no hes not having it(proberly cause i turned pm off. the fact remains it was aked by knokster in cg i new what he was asked but i never told him my view on the matter untill he had asked as for rolf he new nothing about it untill he rejoined cg and by that time the majority had said yes but i asked again when he rejoined so he could see

so again as per last reply i am lost as to why the flam facts are
fact 1 someone asked if ppl objected to rolf having the foe 2 said no 16 said yes
at no pint did i say in cg or pm yes he is having it end of story subject closed i followed what the majority of those who replyed said to do now yes a few more said after i informed cg of what thay had decided and yes even more said no after lotto but why wait untill after something was decicded by cg and not say anything at the time when ppls opinons where asked
again i chalenge ket to formaly apoligise for the fact he has stated i informed cg i was giving it to rolf and that it was my idea both facts are rong and that is the basis of this flam ket telling ppl i decided to give him the sword it was my idea i did not ask cg i told cg this is all bullshit and to whine and cry after just shows me that he is nto a man but a baby every one in cg was given the chance to expres there view on the matter thay never but there willing to jump onto the band wagon with a public flam but to scared to say what thay think in the cg at the time

S

shaiel

"fact 5 i then ask in cg what ppl thought and wanted to do i got 18 replys 16 says yes thay agree 2 said no (ket never said a god dam word)"

Go back to school, or get glasses, k?

You say the majority voted, yet you also say 18 people only voted. I remember seeing quite a few no's being said, one being myself, fiffliz, stubbe, and others who disagreed such as basta / angrist and a few others.

"then rolf said he would donate his 7p he had into the lotto pot"

You said it was your own cash going into it at the time, but now say it was Rolf's.

Rolf was getting information from you, although Rolf states first hearing of disagreement after the loto. Why remove Rolf from the cg if it involves himself?

"jump onto the band wagon with a public flam but to scared to say what thay think in the cg at the time"

So 18 voted and the other 50 didn't so they're all scared? Don't moderate the chat so we can't say anything or ignore us when we send a direct tell either via you are texel. Scared to say in CG? Lol who would be scared of saying in CG to the likes of someone like you.

Ruathian stick to one story it would help a lot.

Ruathian what happened to not changing the rules when the raid has started as you had said to me before?

I

Iri

u all seem to forget the fact that Ruathan asked the whole cg got some random yes and no's. He didnt bother to make sure he got a YES from all that was allowed to vote on the sword, why would the opinion of someone that cant vote on that sword even count?

S

shaiel

"omg so muich bullshit from 1 person i cant actualy belive he thinks he can get away with such bullshit"

This coming from Ruathan?

There are so many things that are funny about this statement, how many can you find?

I

Iswind

I bet 90% of the ppl here would have claimed the sword in the same situation..

But the only facts there are now is the swords is gone ther ewont be any lotto on it i guess... And theres always next time.. :?

S

shaiel

90%+ wouldn't be friends with Rauthan or be put in that position by friends =x

K

Kindar

Re: Got no words...

Originally posted by dagalush
Hey first off all... i dont know what to say about all u whiners tbh but ill try...
first off all you all whine on Rolf, very mature... was it him that wanted to take the sword? NO; they gave him it, its not his foult, its so laughing u blame him i get so mad!
So much whine for a bloody sword? i know its a great sword but u are all pointing on 1 man, the most innocent of them all...
it was them who decided to give it to Rolf, not vice versa.. he didnt harm anyone of u, still u jump him like he was some kind of criminal or something.
I got 1 sentence to all of ya whiners:
Grow up!

Agreed. A lot more raids to get the sword again....just drop blaming Rolf.

Btw Iri...!IF! the warrior tg hauberk dropped, then i wouldn't lotto on it, cause i would know the chance of getting it. Thats why i lotto on the less wanted items, so i can go from the raid happy. Only chance of lottoing on it would be if i was the only warrior present at the raid.

S

shaiel

So Kindar let's just forget about all the scamming that's gone on in this raid because lots more can and will drop.

Heh when someone steals money from your house, don't sweat there's always more to be earned, right Kindar?

K

Kindar

So Kindar let's just forget about all the scamming that's gone on in this raid because lots more can and will drop.

Heh when someone steals money from your house, don't sweat there's always more to be earned, right Kindar?

Yep...can't agree with you more.

B

bjaadi-

imagine your self as a sword user... all you ever wants is a foeslayer... it droppes.. and leader/whatever gives it to someone that deserves it more than you, YOU were on the same raid ffs you have the same right(lotto for it) and i bet those 16 that said yes wernt even sword users.. or friends of rolf..
and to you that sais theres always next raid etc... thats the case for rolf to... but he got the sword.. and if he thinks he got it in a fair way.. so be it

I wasnt even on the raid i stopped goin to ruath raids... i advice you do the same... sure its bullsh*t to change rules etc middle of raids claim dropps etc but hes the leader of the raid he can pretty much do as he likes... simple dont go on raids where you cant trust the leader

my 2 öre

P

Pikabu

did not attend to the raid.
but after what i have read here on this thread all i can say is, why the F do you attend on rauthians raids if he F you up everytime?
me myself would have been PISSED if he would have changed rules after the raid had started.
changing of rules after something have started is so goooood damn lame i cant think of any words ffs.
if he says he's going to claim healer hauberk if it dropes and the warrior hauberk drops "from what i have read its the most rare hauberks in the game" and he takes that instead what would you guys do?
nothing, you would bitch etc alittle and then go on his next raid cause you think you have a small % of getting a item you want.
and he screw you up again, and you go on his next raid etc etc etc etc.

if you wont stop going to his raids you wont stop him from STEALING from you again etc etc.
me myself have never gone on one of his raid and would NEVER do it after all the shit i have read about him.
and imo if all the ppl i see writing on this forum and talking in the game like this about him i cant belive that it has'nt happend.

BAN HES F CHARS FROM THE RAIDS AND EVERYTHING.

D

dub

well i was on that tg raid , and i didnt say no in cg when asked if everybody thought it was ok if rolf got the sword.

I said something like "no matter how fair u think this is , stuff like this have to be claimed at start of raid" , i wont deny that it is possible to interpret that as a yes , but i does incline a very low awareness.

The same basically goes for rolf , if he actually didnt notice people complaining about the proposal to give him the sword , furthermore it would take a good deal of naitivity to believe all was just ok and dandy about him being handed it.

well not denying that this can be how it happened , but still i need u to show me where in the rules you posted that it states that majority decides if a drop are to be handed out and not lottoed rauthian .

K

ketorgerhall

Re: Re: Ruathians 11:th september TG raid

Originally posted by raithian
omg so muich bullshit from 1 person i cant actualy belive he thinks he can get away with such bullshit
Get away with what? i just enlighten the public of what a fucking retard i think u are mate

here are the true facts
fact 1 foe droped
Yes thats true

fact 2 after killing elders knokxter pmed me saying it be nice if rolf got sword i replyed yes but he takes his chances in lotto
fact 3 knokster then replyed well maybe ppl will let him take it
i replyed its your idea you ask them
none had any idea of this but probably true in a sense

fact 4 wilst waiting for griphins to be pulled i asked rolf to leave cg then KNOKSTER not me asked in cg if ppl objected to rolf having sword (hes a nice guy hes earned it hes bla bla bla)
fact 5 i then ask in cg what ppl thought and wanted to do i got 18 replys 16 says yes thay agree 2 said no (ket never said a god dam word)
kk well for the fact u bring us its wrong, u asked for rolf to have ít and u said u would donate UR 7platina, and 18 yes vs 2no thats also not true, alot of people said "u cant change the rules etc" but maby u thought those guys wanted to give the sword to rolf?
and yes i didnt say shit, why? if u read the first lines in the thread with ur eyes instead of ur ass u might see that i wasnt even on the raid but a friend of mine sitting next to me was.

fact 6 i then inform rolf what knokster had asked and the reply he rejoins cg and again i asked in cg if every one was happy with what KNOKSTER had surgested and again only 2 ppl said thay had a problem and it was then rolf said he would donate his 7p he had into the lotto pot i informed cg of this and 1 person complained it was worth 15p not 7 but that was it again i asked if ppl willing to give it to rolf and again 1`5 ppl replyed ok let him have it(no one objected this time) so going by the fact that ajority rules to me 16 ppl saying yes and 2 nop means you do what the 16 say is ok
again people complained not wanting to give sword away, to not change rules etc, and 16/60 on a raid isnt majority u stupid fuck 31+ is.

fact 7 this was surgested by someone other than me in the cg a fact ket forgot to mention he also has fogoten to mention the fact that cg was asked yes or no now he flams me for something i did not surgest something that the majority had say yes ok do iti bet anyone anything if i had said no i wont alow him after so meny had said yes there would now be a post saying i refused to go with what cg said to do the guy is a morron he crys at everything anyone does he hids all the fact and tells ppl what he thinks happened and not the actual fact.
2 ppl kept a chat log for the raid i will post the section where it was asked in cg and ppl said yes let him have it i will also show that it was knokster that surgested it and not me i then chalenge ket to fomaly apiligise on bw for all to see and we then see if he is a man or just a cry baby
first of all I WAS NO ON UR STUPID RAID. Majority in a cg of 60-66 perople 16 isnt majority do the math imo. I might be a moron i cant deny that but i dont hide facts i reveal them, and about that chat log post the complete thing, not bits and parts, i can make parts of a chat log aswell, and apoligize to u? dont take this personal but if i had to choose between a toilet and ur grave when i needed to pee take a guess

AGAIN 2 FACTS KET REFRAINED FROM TELLING ANYONE
FACT 1 IT WAS KNOKSTER NOT MYSELF WHO SURGESTED IT IN CG
FACT 2 18 PPL REPLYED TO HIS QUESTION `16 SAID YES 2 SAID NO
U suggested it not knokster, maby he suggested it to u but u asked in the cg

i followed what the majority of those that replyed said to do it is there raid not mine thay do the work.To me if 18 ppl reply and 16 said yes 2 said no then you do what the 16 says to do the fatc that there was 56 in cg and only 18 bothered to reply is not my problem.If the majority had said no he cant have it then so be it he not have but the majority said yes give it to him
U just keep babbling the same thing in different words cant u say "i fucked up" for once cause u know u did

sao ket these are the fact you KINDA forgot to tell pplso again are you man enought to apoligise or are you just to god dam chicken to admit you messed up talking thro your ass yet again(this is the secound time he has post a flam and kinda forgot to post actualy facts and the main facts here are
it was surgested in cg by knokster to give rolf the foe 16 said yes 2 said no remainder of cg never replyed that question was asked 3 times and 3 times most that replyed said yes it was not my idea i just agreed and said it was a good idea so im trying to understand why ket is flaming me for doing what the cg said tyo do kinda lost about this post unless its just to show every one what a baby he is irl
if he wishes to blam anyone then talk to those that told me yes give it to him as thay decided to give rolf the sword not me not knokster no one person said he is having it cg was asked a vote taken 16out of 18 who replyed said yes so again where is the problem it was a public raid the public decided what to do
What facts did i forget to say? those i didnt know and those u made up?

I think ur an idiot, everyone doesnt know that, i enlighten them.
And u lie..... alot, and ontop of ur lies ur bad at it, a good lier would keep his lies the same always, a bad one messes them up telling a different story of a lie everytime someone asks.

M

mugin

Originally posted by bjaadi-
imagine your self as a sword user... all you ever wants is a foeslayer... it droppes.. and leader/whatever gives it to someone that deserves it more than you, YOU were on the same raid ffs you have the same right(lotto for it) and i bet those 16 that said yes wernt even sword users.. or friends of rolf..
and to you that sais theres always next raid etc... thats the case for rolf to... but he got the sword.. and if he thinks he got it in a fair way.. so be it

I wasnt even on the raid i stopped goin to ruath raids... i advice you do the same... sure its bullsh*t to change rules etc middle of raids claim dropps etc but hes the leader of the raid he can pretty much do as he likes... simple dont go on raids where you cant trust the leader

my 2 öre

what bjaadi said

Users who are viewing this thread