Ruathians 11:th september TG raid

K

ketorgerhall

its getting usual but i im not posting this cause i really care, its mostly cause i hate ruathian head to toe, nontheless what i write is true. I wasnt on the raid cause of personal disgust to the man and what he brings but person with comp next to me was.

1. Ruathians raid goes on as usual

2. Augmundrs Foe Slayer drops from Icelord Augmundrs

3. Keep on killing elder icelord, fornfrusen

4. During hurika killing he asks "since rolf has been on so many raids it would be great if he could have Augmundrs" (like he is the only one being there much) some people say yes some no, most doesnt answer cause they are killing hurika. Ruathian says he will but in 7p as a roll in lotto and give augmundrs to Rolf (like stealing candy from a child) when its worths at least 15p.

5. None knows if he is going to give sword to rolf or not, ends up lottoing outside haggal (they are still doing it as we speak) and someone has the Augmundr

6. me typing bw cause i hate him, end

And i still dont get why the hell people go on his raids when u know he will constantly fuck up lotto try to sneak drops behind ur back etc etc and Rolf ur as much an asshole as Ruathian for accepting this offer when u know if u would flip the coin u would complain as much. 7 PLATINA for augmundrs give nme that price ill buy 5 of em.

My normal salutation as always for another fucked up lotto,
from the deepest depths of my heart ruathian... Fuck U!

F

fifflarn

Ruathian have always changed the rules under the raids, but this one was the most retard one. I cant really see why the hell someone gets the best TG weapon becouse "He have been on many raid".
We all have went to many raids and 50% of the raid wants that weapon.

Rolf: hope you use it well, becouse you won't get many invites to the groups anymore.

S

shaiel

Heh agree

He wouldn't respond when I challenged him about the loot.

His arguement was that the majority had spoken which was about 18 out of 66. 2 of which he thought said "No" (At least 6-7 said no).

Ruathian even tried to make it look like someone else was asking for it, even though you could easily see it was planned by a number of people.

He then blamed "people" like me who want to make him quit and then announced in chat channel that because of me he would cancel all TG raids, and send all tells to Shaiel to say thanks. Not one tell mind =p. No way for me even to reply in the chat channel as it was moderated as well.

The previous raid I asked him why a BB was allowed to nominate a character (BB + owner was there as a savage), he said it was because he hadn't stated they couldn't. So he wasn't willing to change this because he hadn't stated at start, yet he always changes loot rules or is vague about what he is claiming, for example "i'll claim healer bp and a 2h axe".

As for claiming loot for organising raid i'd give you an A, A for Alb zerg king.

O

old.anubis

i know at least two people who will pay 40+ plat for that sword
^^

O

osy

How rare. Another ruathian thread.

Back when I flamed him people stood up for him, telling me to fuck off. Enjoy.

Z

zmurf

Is any of u really supriced ? not like Ruathian haven't pulled bullshit like this in the past ... he is a complete retard, and ppl should know this by now, if u go on his raids and get screwed (eventually u will) i can't feal sorry for u, u had it comming ...

K

ketorgerhall

As posted in beginning ive seen the "ohhh" so many flaws in this mans charakter im just trying to enlighten people who hasnt yet and are foolish enough to go on his raids in hope of a good raid,
ofc raid will go fine but 80% of the fun of a complete raid is lotto and actually being able to win stuff but that always gets fucked up in some way on his raid by him. I feel sorry for everyone attending his raid cause many might have not know how he is but i hope ull keep this one in mind if u where there and warn ur friends thinking of going on his raids that these things might (and a 102% chance they will) go wrong with lotto, leaving uberitem claimed, stolen, hazzled or plainly vanishes into/behind/among his friends like they have the past raids.

E

envenom

and this is exactly why i do my on sm+4 seer raids everyone is garunteed a drop everyone goes away happy as a pig in shit

K

korgano

Originally posted by ketorgerhall
As posted in beginning ive seen the "ohhh" so many flaws in this mans charakter im just trying to enlighten people who hasnt yet and are foolish enough to go on his raids in hope of a good raid,
ofc raid will go fine but 80% of the fun of a complete raid is lotto and actually being able to win stuff but that always gets fucked up in some way on his raid by him. I feel sorry for everyone attending his raid cause many might have not know how he is but i hope ull keep this one in mind if u where there and warn ur friends thinking of going on his raids that these things might (and a 102% chance they will) go wrong with lotto, leaving uberitem claimed, stolen, hazzled or plainly vanishes into/behind/among his friends like they have the past raids.

I have been accused of stealing by Ruathian on the 11/9 Hunt
I went up to roll for an item from Mika and no one else wanted it so I got it. Mika then said that I had already rolled for an item that round so wanted it back
Well:
1) I don't recall being asked to roll for anything
2) Nothing I fancied had come up until the item in question
3) My Random is a macro and might have been triggered during a laggy bit, who knows
4) The item was returned to Mika immediately when Mika asked for it back- mistakes do happen - I even saw Mika in the /cg tell Ruathian that he had it back

I logged out of the game from sheer embarassment and then PMd Rua from a different character - he said he was going to post on BW that I was a thief - funny, I don't seem to have an item from the Raid.......must have stolen thin air

On further converse with Ruathian I was apparently too low for the lottery (48 healer!)

When it was pointed out that I was 48 he then said I wanted it for a level 45 Alt/Bot which was blue to the 50's on the raid...my highest on the account after the healer is a 42 Shaman! And if anyone knows how to run 2 chars off the same account simultaneously please do enlighten me

I asked him to check with Mika but conveniently enough Mika was in Pryd (Ruathian apparently has the account details...funny methinks)

Do I get the feeling that I have fallen foul of the points raised in the quote?

It's just about my first post on BW, I rarely use BW, but I will be damned if I will just lie back and be accused od stealing something when I haven't

S

shaiel

Korgano, I heard him say something like that about you stealing something amoung the other idiotic statements he made. He also said you and your guild were banned from his raids. Not sure why he decided to ban your guild as well, probably not right in the head or is a little kid.

A

Armalite

The weird thing is, why do you people go on his raids???

K

korgano

Banned?

Well I went on the raid because one of my guild mates said it would be fun.....the fighting istself was ok (from a healer point of view) and I needed the XP

I think it just highlights the idiocy that he is trying to ban the guild (and that will really impress Sourcream and Bhalage) for something that he is accusing me of. What a muppet

Was he ever in RG? I have only ever done one TG before and the leader there was RG and he changed the lotto rules half way through funnily enough in favour of RG members.

I can't wait to see the look on his face when Mika says "Erm, I have the item Ruathian" and that will be the end of THIS rather annoying situation.

You're quite right in asking the question of why do people go on his hunts - if they are that bad, surely there is someone else that knows TG and doesn't screw it up at the end?

D

daddydj

ehm

I went on the raid myself HOPING that Agmundur's Foeslayer would drop, and that i would have achance of lottoing it atleast..
so it dropped.. and all was WUEEIHUU

I spent an hour or so (takes time to get the groups there blabla), and another 5-6 on the raid itself...thats like 7hours... all that for á chance of getting the foeslayer.. thats good enough for me, that i get a CHANCE of winning it atleast... WASTED

10 minutes before the end.. at the last mob Hurika, he decides to give the sword to rolf... : )))))))

gg fun times?

J

jakobi

Re: ehm

Originally posted by daddydj
I went on the raid myself HOPING that Agmundur's Foeslayer would drop, and that i would have achance of lottoing it atleast..
so it dropped.. and all was WUEEIHUU

I spent an hour or so (takes time to get the groups there blabla), and another 5-6 on the raid itself...thats like 7hours... all that for á chance of getting the foeslayer.. thats good enough for me, that i get a CHANCE of winning it atleast... WASTED

10 minutes before the end.. at the last mob Hurika, he decides to give the sword to rolf... : )))))))

gg fun times?

What did you expect ? stuff like this has been happening on his raids all the time. Just do like some are already doing, don't go on any raid arranged by him..

D

dusksinger

I am not surprized ( Or amuzed as a queen once said ;) )
From the very beginning and as long as I can remember has the name Ruathian caused trouble.
Just stop playing with this fella.

C

cerberos

hehe did he decide to give a drop to another player just because he went on alot of raids.... LAME:)

Think the one that got the sword should auction the sword and give gold to relic fund as this just ruin the fun for alot of ppl.

I

Iri

Again he screws the lotto up and make a lot of ppl sad!

How can he even suggest he put 7p for the Foeslayer and give it to Rolf then allow everyone on the raid to vote for the money. Ok if he had ask every single sword user that was allowed to vote in round 1 if they would let Rolf have Foeslayer and THEY could vote for 7p instead and everyone of them said "yes" (hahaha ya most likely), instead he ask the whole raid while they are busy killing Hurika, knowing many ppl that werent allowed to vote for a sword and thinking of themselves instead of justice would agree for the chance of getting 7p. Besides offering 7p for that sword is making fools out of everyone, its worth so much more than that if someone would ever sell it.

Hell, im sure next raid he does the Dragon Shadow Great Sword drops and Rolf suggest Knokster shall have it coz she have big breast and then he put in 5p instead of the sword and here we go again...

Then during the lotto he cant even check if ppl are allowed to vote or not. A 45 BD von a staff in round 1 over a lvl 50 one, fgs even if anon a lvl 45 char cons blue if a 50 click him.

I've had it with this guy, he always changes the rules/claim items in an unfair way/refuse to give ppl that won something their item coz he dont think they deserve it/cant controll ppl so they start to cheat at the lotto and so on. Im not going on anymore of he's raids and i hope u all do the same, if we accept this behaviour from a raidleader we all have part in this.

And to Rolf and u other guys that cheated, i really hope u enjoy ur nice items when ppl who followed the rules got left without.

M

Mundokar

I think Knokster should have it yes /nods

Btw bid 7P 1G on the foeslayer ;)

E

etcetra

Ruathian also wanted us to think he had Tumor(cancer in the brains), and tried to fake his brother telling us he had tried to take a suicide...

Well, his brother speaks decent english - Ruathian dont.
His brother spoke bad english this time, maybe it was because he had tried takin suicide cuz of some shammy in daoc?

Or, hmm?

Anyways, hes a fecking prick ;|

edit: well, installed filter or sumthing on these boards now.. so had to add fecking prick instead of ****.

K

katara

well i am a skald my teplate is based with a foe.what made me worry yesterady is that i didnt have the right of even try to lotto for that great item.better lose but if you have try to win it give you the hope that maybe in future you will suceed.if someone claim items like that what the point?i think if they was going to say at the start of the raid that foe was going t obe claimed,i dont think that it was going t obe a TG raid yesterday.second thing which made me mad last night but after a small talk with rauth for me the case is closed is that when i lotto at the end when 4 items left with the rest of the ppl.when i was ready t otake my item which i won,i was asked if i was in TG.. cause rauth didnt see me etc.and that i wasn't in cg(!)well i was in cg from the start of TG till the moment lotto finished.i tryed then t obe calm and find a solution i said the names who was in my group i said the name of the GL wh oinvite me (slap) so they could ask.and for 1-2 mins i felt like a criminal.......but after talk with rauth i think this thing is closed.so maybe next time not t ohave the same things it could be great if the raid leader could say to all GL to give him the names of everyone in groups.
so in lotto's every time raid leader wil know who was in raid and who not.
maybe i am wrong but maybe it can work

R

rolf_erikson

This wasent funny at all i`ve been so happy about the sword that i got from the hunt. :(
I was just logging on and sent a pm to a friend braging about the sword. :) he said gratz and btw you are now one of the most hated persons on midgård. i said : wtf!!?? why? i got told look at BW and i did and now im here.

Reading the posts maked me very unhappy imo. why? i will tell you my story what happened under the hunt and after it.

This is it...... :

After we killed everything exept the King and Queen we gathered and sorted out drops and waiting for some who was behind, under that time we killed the "birds" after first kill i was told by Ruath to leave cg and i did.
After a few minits i sent a pm to ruath asking him why should i leave cg btw? Ruath told me : cuse we are talkin about you. hmm i was thinking wtf have i done now. i got told in group chat to join cg again, i did and was told that the sword has been decided to be given to me by the majority of people on hunt. i couldent belive it i got so happy was jumping around like a mad man imo. :) i got alot of gratz you gimp and atlast you got that sword and you lucky bastard aso. :)
But i still coulden belive it imo i asked ruath : is the sword really mine he said yes, but you got to put 7p for lotto and be a participant on hunts in the future. and what could i say about that? i said hell yes i`ll be a hunt slave from now on. .)
under this time i still got gratz spamed to me and NO one said fokk you dont accept the sword or anythink like that.
we all suicaded and got to hagall for lotto.
I still couldent belive i should get the sword imo and i still got people greeting me for sword and atlking to me about it.
The lotto started Mika macroing dropps and the slayer was on of the items on the lotto list so i was thinking hmm it was to good to be truth. :(
When Ruath said sword wont be up for lotto since we woted that Rolf should get it. and then for the first time i heard some people that was against it but it wasent that much Ruath just said its decided by majority and you all had youre chance and its done.
the lotto went on some people won some lost and i dident know what to do really cuse i was still not sure if i should get the sword or not. :)
I asked rauth 3 times about sword he said you will get it after the weapons been lottoed i waited i even told him if you get shit for this plz lotto it out so everyone that can use it have the same chanse for it Ruath said np, its decided that you should have it you just give 7p to me so i can put that in lotto. after all weapons where lottoed out i got told to get in front and get the sword.
i was so happy i got the sword from MIka i gave 7p to Ruath i bowed to Mika , Ruath all the people who dident have woted for items yet i turned around bowed to the ones who missed in the 1:st round bowed to them. i got alot!! of gratz again and show me sword aso. and ofcourse i showed sword. :))

I took the horse to aegir ported to svas sent pm to everyone online i think it was 01:30 at night and i braged about sword and told them that i was woted for this sword by PLAYERS i was so happy you couldent belive. :) i logged and went to bed.

I got home from work and logged on and now im here looking at this and im not that happy anymoore imo.
What to do about this?

ROLF ERIKSON
RR8 L5
" NOT A HAPPY THANE ATM"

I

Iri

well when he asked in cg some ppl said yes (ur friends i think and ppl who didnt care a fuck about justice, only saw this as a chance to vote for 7p) but lots of ppl also said no. During the lotto a LOT of ppl said it was completely wrong in /say !!! So either u was standing very far from all the rest of os Rolf or u think ppl are so stupid they fall for ur "oooh i didnt know"?

F

Forau

First of all there was nowhere near 18 ppl who voted. Secondly the discussion was still going when he called for the vote i.e the ppl who were mouthing off but didn't actually say the word "no" weren't counted. Not to mention that to change a rule during a ongoing hunt should (and does in most governments in the same situation) require UNANIMOUS CONSENT. I.e 100% of the votes.

Only reason I didn't complain is because it had nothing to do with me. I didn't want the sword nor did I vote on the money.

I only know that during last raid, when we entered TG. He stated he would claim (if dropped) TG healer vest, DS(meaning Dragon Shadow) Hammer, and "A good 2h Axe". Nothing of this dropped, but when killing a throne guard at Elder Icelords Dragon Shadow _Great_ Hammer dropped. When he later at lotto said he would claim this I brought to his attention that this isn't what he said he would claim. He said it was a technicality and dismissed me and took the hammer. I wouldn't have bitched if he "forgot" a word in the item name, but there IS actually an items called Dragon Shadow Hammer. A 1h hammer that he clearly stated he would claim.

I also want to state that one shouldn't blame Rolf. Everyone who posted here would've taken the sword exactly like he did. What ruath did was he broke his own rules, keep going on his raids and he will do it again. Next raid you should keep items dropped into your bag, after all, the rules are to give them to ruathian but as he showed us that his rules are made to be broken I wouldn't worry to much about it.

If you read this Ruathian. If you do not yourself enforce and obey by your own rules, how can you expect that other people will?

Out

K

ketorgerhall

ehm ok for a little notice ruathian said "rolf deserves this sword so much im willing to put in 7p for it instead of it in lotto" so those platina didnt even come from his bag of coins, interesting to know, and mate u really truly actually think everyone was happy for u? u think putting in 7 measly platina for the most sough 2h sword in midgard would get u friends? u think ruathian is the good honest guy doing everything correct? there where numerous people there only for that 2h and why should a majority of people (the majority wasnt even allowed to vote for the sword in round1) decide if 1 person can switch it for a coin?

Now u cant do anything rolf, whats done is done and theres no way u can gather up all people relotto or anything so if u didnt have anything to do with this (wich i absolutly doubt) sad for u but than u still have ruathian to blame for it.

the dmg has been done and someone of mediocre intelligence should relize that what happened here was indeed very wrong and unliked, and turning a blind eye to complaints and vetos and saying they didnt exist is just foolhardy.

Hard to see the dmg undone but GL if u dont want a peering eye after u from numerous people

S

shaiel

Hard to belive the person involved had no inclination to what was happening, and wasn't it Knokster who wanted to put the idea forward?

Your group, friends and other peoples comments outside of chat could have told you about what the current situation was.

As to you being told the majority of the raid said yes, well heh you were around when I said the majority didn't when we were in Hagall.

Seems planned to me or a great deal of ignorance.

I

Iri

Originally posted by Forau
I also want to state that one shouldn't blame Rolf. Everyone who posted here would've taken the sword exactly like he did.

If someone offered me TG Skald Vest and put 7p in lotto instead i would refuse to take it, even tho i want it bad i want to win it fair and not stealing it from a lot of other ppl who also been on many raids and worked hard. This sword has nothing to do with me, i cannot use it, still i said NO its not ok because it is not fair to do such a thing.

The only decent thing to do imo is that u put up an auction Rolf, give everyone the chance to atleast buy the sword and then u give the money to relickeep-fund. Then atleast u dont get the reputation as a cheater and dropthief.

S

supersonic

i didnt heaer ppl vote coz he asked when we were killing mobs and its not fair give a sword that almost 20 ppl wanted vote for and give it away for fucking 7p. think about it rolf

K

knokkie

Hate me, not rolf our anyone else plz.
oh an for who dont like me, I hug u :>

K

ketorgerhall

well looking on it from a third party member id say u+rolf+ruathian = incredible team to scam items from a raid

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom