Ruathians 11:th september TG raid

D

daddydj

^^

i think its hilarious that aparently, only the NON SWORD users said "yesyes give it away" :D... not one single sword user, who was gonna roll for the foe said yes to that

P

punj

guys if you ask a full raid of people if they'd rather lotto 7 plat or the foe slayers is it not a bit obvious that all the sword uses will say the want the sword and every other mofo that doesn't have a sword will vote yes for the 7 plat

Rauth are you so fecking stupid you didn't think of that when asking people if rolf could have the sword?
should have asked ALL the sword users if they minded not the full raid you twat!

P

punj

and if rolf feels guilty maybe he could organize a run of TG raids as a thank you for getting the best sword in the game so cheap.

ohh and plz don't go on rauth's raids, i've never or ever will go on one,you have been warned:wall:

B

Blazor Meneth

Originally posted by knokkie
ketor I sugest it in cg.

DOn't even try to tell em knokster, its teh thing of the month FLAME RAUTH even if someels admitts hes said it... they want to falme rauth becouse of. ..... .... well well..

K

ketorgerhall

Originally posted by Blazor Meneth
DOn't even try to tell em knokster, its teh thing of the month FLAME RAUTH even if someels admitts hes said it... they want to falme rauth becouse of. ..... .... well well..

Well in reality this is a money scam in a way and ull see those news allover the papers, and ruathian and knoster lies, they cant keep 1 lie straight thats whats horrible

S

shaiel

"DOn't even try to tell em knokster, its teh thing of the month FLAME RAUTH even if someels admitts hes said it... they want to falme rauth becouse of. ..... .... well well.."

Thing of the month? Heh, ok.

The thing is Ruathian and Rolfs stories conflict for example, Rolf not knowing anything and Ruathian saying he would put 7p in, when at the time of the raid Ruathian said it would be his cash going in.

L

Lumikki

Stay tuned for the next episode of "Poor exploited Midgardians" part XII!!!

meep ;)

xx

R

raithian

1. Ruathians raid goes on as usual

2. Augmundrs Foe Slayer drops from Icelord Augmundrs

3. Keep on killing elder icelord, fornfrusen

4. During hurika killing he asks "since rolf has been on so many raids it would be great if he could have Augmundrs" (like he is the only one being there much) some people say yes some no, most doesnt answer cause they are killing hurika. Ruathian says he will but in 7p as a roll in lotto and give augmundrs to Rolf (like stealing candy from a child) when its worths at least 15p.

5. None knows if he is going to give sword to rolf or not, ends up lottoing outside haggal (they are still doing it as we speak) and someone has the Augmundr

6. me typing bw cause i hate him, end

this is the list by ket so lets take each point 1 by 1 but frist plz read this

[21:47:38] Rolf has left the chat group.
[21:47:40] @@You send, "you can ask i cant" to Knokster
[21:47:42] @@Buffz sends, "bah no zerk drops"
[21:47:42] @@Rolf sends, "done"
[21:47:44] @@You send, "ask now" to Knokster
[21:47:58] @@[Chat] Lalin: ":)"
[21:48:01] @@[Chat] Ruathian: "guys knok has something he wants to ask you all"
[21:48:06] @@[Chat] Lalin: "my"
[21:48:09] @@[Chat] Lalin: "my"
[21:48:10] @@[Chat] Grimgor: "?"
[21:48:22] @@[Chat] Knokster: "all agree rolf gets the Foe slayer sword? he has been on all raids trying get grab of it"
[21:48:22] @@[Chat] Ruathian: "your idea knok you ask"
[21:48:23] @@[Chat] Cattebrie: "no knok i cant marry you sorry"
[21:48:30] @@[Chat] Slap: "lol"
[21:48:33] @@[Chat] Ruathian: "i say yes"
[21:48:36] Batdie's weapon returns to normal.
[21:49:52] @@[Chat] Ruathian: "ok how about this instead of foe ill put 7p into lotto"
[21:49:54] @@[Chat] Slap: "just waiting for my single insta"
[21:50:13] @@[Chat] Knite: "im with Karelia"
[21:50:14] @@[Chat] Cattebrie: "give me the 7 plat ill look after it"
[21:50:23] @@[Chat] Ruathian: "i think he deserves it enought to thro in 7p of my own cash"
[21:50:36] Your character has been saved.
[21:50:42] @@[Chat] Slap: "inc hurika"
[21:50:51] @@[Chat] Slap: "maybe not"
[21:50:52] @@[Chat] Jardo: "7p!! i dont even got 1p :) "
[21:50:56] @@[Chat] Slap: "fgt went too far"
[21:50:56] @@[Chat] Lalin: "then ppl and roll for 7p or what ?"
[21:50:59] @@[Chat] Busiga: "i have said what i think... Dont realy care about that drop... just think it should be fair for those who want it..."
[21:51:11] @@[Chat] Cattebrie: "then jardo sell ONE of your many TG spears"
[21:51:20] @@[Chat] Slap: "havent seen that many RvR active thanes and nerf Foe for pve usage.."
[21:51:25] @@[Chat] Ruathian: "all i want is things used by the best ppl thay can and i no rolf use it well"
[21:51:29] @@[Chat] Gwif: "i think ruithan made fair offers huh?"
[21:52:17] @@[Chat] Ruathian: "yes or no rolf gets foe ill put in 7p to lotto"
[21:52:26] @@[Chat] Knokster: "yes :>"
[21:52:27] Lellen begins attacking faster.
[21:52:29] @@[Chat] Buffz: "i say yes"
[21:52:29] @@[Chat] Allways: "yes"
[21:52:34] @@[Chat] Lin: "yes"
[21:52:37] @@[Chat] Bezerro: "k for me np"
[21:52:38] @@[Chat] Monstrous: "yes"
[21:52:38] @@[Chat] Gwif: "fair trade give him the sword"
[21:52:38] @@[Chat] Allways: "then start with the 7p :D"
[21:52:41] @@[Chat] Foalle: "yes"
[21:52:47] @@You send, "rejoin cg" to Rolf
[21:52:47] @@[Chat] Thornea: "yes"
[21:52:48] @@[Chat] Grimgor: "aye"
[21:52:52] @@[Chat] Turbulence: "no"
[21:53:00] @@[Chat] Grimgor: "all agree"

pointas 1-3 are corect but this is where ket starts to tell a few littly [prkie pies
number 4 he says that it was me who asked ppl to give rolf the foe where as this actualy happened

[21:47:38] Rolf has left the chat group.
[21:47:40] @@You send, "you can ask i cant" to Knokster
[21:47:42] @@Buffz sends, "bah no zerk drops"
[21:47:42] @@Rolf sends, "done"
[21:47:44] @@You send, "ask now" to Knokster
[21:47:58] @@[Chat] Lalin: ":)"
[21:48:22] @@[Chat] Knokster: "all agree rolf gets the Foe slayer sword? he has been on all raids trying get grab of it"
[21:48:22] @@[Chat] Ruathian: "your idea knok you ask"
[21:48:33] @@[Chat] Ruathian: "i say yes"
[21:48:36] Batdie's weapon returns to normal.

as you can see rolf left the cg so it culd be asked with out him there and who was it that asked in the cg to hand rolf the sword

as for number 5 on his list well here is the chat log so you tell me was ppl told yes
[21:52:17] @@[Chat] Ruathian: "yes or no rolf gets foe ill put in 7p to lotto"
[21:52:26] @@[Chat] Knokster: "yes :>"
[21:52:27] Lellen begins attacking faster.
[21:52:29] @@[Chat] Buffz: "i say yes"
[21:52:29] @@[Chat] Allways: "yes"
[21:52:34] @@[Chat] Lin: "yes"
[21:52:37] @@[Chat] Bezerro: "k for me np"
[21:52:38] @@[Chat] Monstrous: "yes"
[21:52:38] @@[Chat] Gwif: "fair trade give him the sword"
[21:52:38] @@[Chat] Allways: "then start with the 7p :D"
[21:52:41] @@[Chat] Foalle: "yes"
[21:52:47] @@You send, "rejoin cg" to Rolf
[21:52:47] @@[Chat] Thornea: "yes"
[21:52:48] @@[Chat] Grimgor: "aye"
[21:52:52] @@[Chat] Turbulence: "no"
[21:53:00] @@[Chat] Grimgor: "all agree"

now may i point out the last remark here from grimgor "all agree"

now ket has stated 2 things first that i asked cg to give rolf the foe WRONG
ket also stated that it was not agreed in cg to give rolf the sword and thay was not asked yes or no WRONG

so for all to see facts it was not me or my ideea
fact it was decided in cg by those in cg to hand rolf the sword
so KET GET OFF MY FUCKING BACK YOU PATHETIC TWATE the cg decided to give it to rolf not me not knokster not 1 person the fact that only about 18 replyed is not my problem thay was asked and the majority of those that replyed said yes give rolf the sword now if you are saying it is rong to follow the wishes of those that did reply i bet anyone anything thay want that if i had said no to what ppl had said thay wanted to do then ket would have posted somthing like ruathan refuses to do as cg asked him to do

K

ketorgerhall

stop cutting and pasting the log ruathian and people will see what happened.

Annd paste in whats after aswell thats when people started complainging u fucking ****.

V

Vell

Lol, it was blatantly obvious that chat log had been editted :p

S

shaiel

Ruathian,

As I mentioned earlier there were a lot more no's if you read my posts carefully I gave quite few more names than are listed in that chat log, and more to the point where was mine?

"now may i point out the last remark here from grimgor "all agree""

So now we are basing that everything ends from someone who isn't the raid leader and who only wanted to go to bed in the morning for school?

And cutting out all previous chat sends etc before the question only says to me that it was a planned scam.

You're only digging yourself deeper Rauthian, do us all a favour and quit the game and any other form of game that's played over the Internet.

Blatantly my chat lot is the true one~

21:47:58] @@[Chat] Lalin: ""
[21:48:22] @@[Chat] Knokster: "all agree rolf gets the Foe slayer sword? he has been on all raids trying get grab of it and we have planned this and scammed joo all"
[21:48:22] @@[Chat] Ruathian: "my idea knok you ask"
[21:48:31] @@[Chat] Shaiel: "Joo fags get lost"

E

Eyeinthedark

Re: .

Originally posted by shaiel
do us all a favour and quit the game and any other form of game that's played over the Internet.

Now why should he do that? aslong as people keep showing up on his raids he gets what he wants, and all of them will obey his rules. Meanwhile He and his friends gets richer and people will keep getting screwed, giving him no reason at all to quit.

By now most people know how he is, So if you really have a problem with him talk about it with ur guild/alliance and agree on not attending his raids.

L

Lumikki

Re: .

Originally posted by shaiel
Ruathian,

You're only digging yourself deeper Rauthian, do us all a favour and quit the game and any other form of game that's played over the Internet.

Make sure you do that too, thanks!

xx

S

shaiel

Lumikki, aye I may do with idiots like Ruathian around.

L

Lumikki

Hehe well... anyway not my battle to fight so i'll stay out of it :)

edit: spelling :)

xx

R

Repent Reloaded

Originally posted by ketorgerhall
its getting usual but i im not posting this cause i really care, its mostly cause i hate ruathian head to toe, nontheless what i write is true. I wasnt on the raid cause of personal disgust to the man and what he brings but person with comp next to me was.

1. Ruathians raid goes on as usual

2. Augmundrs Foe Slayer drops from Icelord Augmundrs

3. Keep on killing elder icelord, fornfrusen

4. During hurika killing he asks "since rolf has been on so many raids it would be great if he could have Augmundrs" (like he is the only one being there much) some people say yes some no, most doesnt answer cause they are killing hurika. Ruathian says he will but in 7p as a roll in lotto and give augmundrs to Rolf (like stealing candy from a child) when its worths at least 15p.

5. None knows if he is going to give sword to rolf or not, ends up lottoing outside haggal (they are still doing it as we speak) and someone has the Augmundr

6. me typing bw cause i hate him, end

And i still dont get why the hell people go on his raids when u know he will constantly fuck up lotto try to sneak drops behind ur back etc etc and Rolf ur as much an asshole as Ruathian for accepting this offer when u know if u would flip the coin u would complain as much. 7 PLATINA for augmundrs give nme that price ill buy 5 of em.

My normal salutation as always for another fucked up lotto,
from the deepest depths of my heart ruathian... Fuck U!

i have been on a couple of his raids, i dont know him well enough to fully judge the man but i didnt like his methods.

I plan to do a few TG raids in the future, start anew, clean the slate. Im making fair and just rules till the day im ready to organise a TG raid.

Users who are viewing this thread