RR5 Abilities Listing - Useful Info!

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Thought I’d compile the full list of RR5 abilities taken from various sources for all three realms, to give people a heads-up. I get a lot of PMs saying “xxx is hacking because of yyy" – often, the answer is the RR5 ability granted to that class. Hope you find this useful, and feel free to add your own input which I can incorporate (as I am not a mid/hib player).

If nothing else, this is quite an interesting read :)

Albion

ArmsmanSnapshot – Allows the crossbow to be drawn and fired whilst moving. 60s duration, 10m re-use.
CabalistResolute Minion – Pet becomes immune to all forms of crowd control. 60s duration, 10m re-use.
ClericRetribution of the Faithful – A self-proc that gives a chance to proc a 3s stun (unaffected by det) on melee attackers. 30s duration, 5m re-use.
FriarWhirling Staff – PBAE attack that does moderate damage and makes all melee targets in 350 radius unable to attack for 6 seconds. 6s duration, 10m re-use
HereticFantacism – Groupmates that are able to bind at keeps have more resistance to spell damage. 45s duration, 15m re-use
InfiltratorAssassinate – Infiltrator selects a target within 750 range and spends 15 seconds (without moving) preparing the assassination attempt. The attempt fails (but the recast timer is not reset) if the assassin takes any action during those 15 seconds, or if the target moves more then 750 units away from the user. Once prepared, the next attack on that target by the assassin will not break stealth. 10m re-use.
MercenaryBlinding Dust – Insta-cast PBAE Attack that causes the enemy to have a 25% chance to fumble melee/bow attacks for the next 15 seconds. 15s duration, 5m re-use.
MinstrelCalming Notes – Insta-mezzes enemy pets in a 750 radius. 30s duration, 5m re-use.
NecromancerCall of Darkness – Summons pet in 3s cast time. 15m re-use.
PaladinSelfless Devotion – Group heal chant value is tripled. 60s duration, 15m re-use.
ReaverSoul Quench – Insta PBAE damage for 250 points, heals reaver for 75% of value. 10m re-use.
ScoutShield Trip – Throws shield at enemy, causing root, but scout cannot attack. 10s duration, 15m re-use.
SorcererShield of Immunity – Increases ABS to 90% melee damage. 20s duration, 15m re-use.
TheurgistMinion Rescue – Summons one pet per enemy withing 500 units for 6 seconds. Pets cast 3 second stun. 15m re-use.
WizardWall of Fire – Allows Insta-cast pulsing PBAE damage (400 every 3 seconds) in radius of 150 units. 15s duration, 15m re-use.

Hibernia

Animist Fungral Union – Turns the animist into a mushroom for 60 seconds. Does not break on attack. Grants the animist a 10% chance of not spending power for each spell cast during the duration. 60s duration, 5m re-use.
BardDreamweaver – Bard creates an illusion that makes him or her self look like a different race and class for a 5 minute duration. The bard's instrument also takes the illusion of another weapon and no spell effects are shown when casting a spell. 5m duration, 10m re-use.
BainsheeSonic Barrier – Increases ABS of group. 45s duration, 10m re-use.
BlademasterBlade Barrier – Grants 90% chance to parry all melee, but cannot attack. Breaks on attack. 30s duration, 5m re-use.
ChampionBadge of Valor – Makes damage indirectly proportional to ABS of target. 20s duration, 15m re-use.
DruidNature’s Womb – Self stun that converts all damage taken to health. 5s duration, 10m re-use.
EldritchArms Length – Unbreakable speed. 10s duration, 15m re-use.
EnchanterSearing Pet – Causes the pet to cast a PBAE DoT that ticks for 6 times for 25 points of damage per tick. 2m re-use.
HeroTactics – Group buff to increase block/parry/evade by 10%. 30s duration, 10m re-use.
Mentalist Selective Blindness – AE of 150 units, 1500 units range, blinds enemies to user. 20s duration, 5m re-use.
NightshadeRemedy – Negates poisons on the target by decreasing HP by 10%, then causes immunity to poisons. Can be safely activated in stealth. 60s duration, 5m re-use.
RangerDesperate Bowman – Bow style. Does 300 damage and a 5 second (non resistible) stun. Bow and melee cannot be used for 15 seconds afterwards. 15m re-use.
ValewalkerVale Defense – Gives the group a 300 point 50% ablative that lasts for 10 minutes or until depleted. 10m duration, 10m re-use.
WardenFury of Nature – Grants double style damage for Warden – damage output heals the group but not Warden. 30s duration, 10m re-use.

Midgard

BerserkerFerocious Will – Gives the berserker an ABS buff that ticks up by 5% every 5 seconds for a max of 25% at 25 seconds. Lasts 30 seconds total. 30s duration, 10m re-use.
BonedancerAllure of Death – BD and pets take skeletal form and gives a 75% chance to resist crowd control and nearsight. 60s duration, 10m re-use.
HealerSputin’s Legacy – Healer can insta-cast a resurrect buff on themselves. Buff lasts 30 seconds. If the healer dies while buff is up, they have the option to /resurrect themselves anytime within 10 minutes after death with 10% H/E/P. The healer must wait 10 seconds before /resurrecting themselves 30s duration, 15m re-use.
HunterEntwining Stakes – 50% snare in 350 units radius. 20s duration, 10m re-use.
RunemasterRune of Utter Anger – 90% chance to evade melee attacks. 15s duration, 10m re-use.
SavageBlissful Ignorance – Grants a no-hit penalty from self buffs. 30s duration, 5m re-use.
ShadowbladeShadow Strike – Shadowblade takes 10 seconds to disappear in the shadows. Once in the shadows the SB will automatically teleport to and perf any enemy they choose within 1000 radius. Usable only at night. Can not be used to enter a locked keep or tower. 60s duration, 10m re-use.
ShamanRestorative Mind – Group buff that heals health, power, and endurance over 30 seconds for a total of 50%. (5% is granted every 3 seconds regardless of combat state). 30s duration, 10m re-use.
SkaldEpiphany – 25% Group power refresh. Skald must be out of combat to use. (group members may be in combat. 10m re-use.
SpiritmasterSpirit Martyr – Sacrifices pet to heal the group for up to 600 points each. 10m re-use.
Thane Chain Lightning – Leaping DD spell from initial target, hops up to 5 more withing 500 units. 10m re-use.
Valkyrie Valhalla’s Blessing – Spells and styles used by group have chance of not using endurance/power. 10m re-use.
WarlockBoiling Cauldron – Summons a cauldron that boils in place for 5s before spilling and doing damage to all those nearby. 15m re-use.
WarriorTestudo – Target takes 90% less damage from all attacks but cannot attack and no speed is granted to user. 45s duration, 15m re-use.

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
Blademaster one is wrong u get 90% parry boost not evade :)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Minstrel said:
Blademaster one is wrong u get 90% parry boost not evade :)

Lies, it says parry!

Oh and have a kitten :)

kitten-fluff2.jpg

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
eggy, ur not aiming for rep points are you?;o why would some1 pm you, if they think some hacks:p

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:
eggy, ur not aiming for rep points are you?;o why would some1 pm you, if they think some hacks:p

Because I'm E&E - reports I get go on the internal forum for GMs to watch.

xxx is hacking, he sprinted off at incredible speed, report to a GM pls!!!?!?!!!
Was it an Eldritch?
YES!!!!?!! OMGZ YOU KNOW HE HAX TOO!?!?

aaa was laughing at me omg omg, he wasn't getting damage omg
Was it a Warrior?
YES OMG OMG. REPORT OMG

FFS HACK REPORT PLS this warden mezzed me omg ffs hacks
Bards can morph into other chars.
OMGZ ffs

O M F G this caster evaded me OMG ive reported but omg report pls eggy pls pls
Was it a runemaster?
!!!!!!! ITS LIKE YOU'RE READING MY MIND

The list goes on.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Nice compactly formatted list.

As always, you can find game information on the Camelot Herald.

http://camelotherald.com/

Click Realm Abilities -> [View Realm Abilites]

And there you have the official documentation from Mythic on the subject. Some of the listed abilities in Eggys fine list are going to be outdated (some already are, ie Shadowstrike) come patch 1.81 were forinstance the Armsman RR5 ability Snapshot becomes an ability in the crossbow specline and the class is granted another ability. Cookies to the one that finds the new ability on the list. (This is a trick question. Once you figure it out, I suggest you use this link).

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
Nice compactly formatted list.

As always, you can find game information on the Camelot Herald.
Yes of course. I just thought it would be nice to have a full list without the need to choose a class - means you can read them all in one go without effort. (I know some lazy Swedish people!)

List is written for live EU patch, and will be changed when 1.81 is confirmed/becomes live.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Yes of course. I just thought it would be nice to have a full list without the need to choose a class - means you can read them all in one go without effort.

Wasn't saying otherwise. Just thought I would point to a more stable source of game information than a thread that is going to be buried as soon as the flamewar about how useful Snapshot is have died away in a week or so. :)

eggy said:
(I know some lazy Swedish people!)

That really is your own fault. I would highly recommend seducing their girlfriends, and thus get those swedes out of your social circle (quite a few hot swedish chicks).

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
eggy said:
xxx is hacking, he sprinted off at incredible speed, report to a GM pls!!!?!?!!!
Was it an Eldritch?

thats usually me ..the amount of times Im out solo and I use that ability that Ive gotten pms after from m8s of the enemy etc saying XYZ is reporting u for speed hack :p love it !

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Azathrim said:
That really is your own fault. I would highly recommend seducing their girlfriends, and thus get those swedes out of your social circle (quite a few hot swedish chicks).

Someone on the same wavelength as me!!! I like it!!!

/books holiday to Stockholm

:cheers:

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Yes of course. I just thought it would be nice to have a full list without the need to choose a class - means you can read them all in one go without effort. (I know some lazy Swedish people!)

List is written for live EU patch, and will be changed when 1.81 is confirmed/becomes live.

you can have the full list on herald too.... hehe.

but nice job enyway... alot of us dont read herald at all, so it was a good idea to bring the list here.

one comment tho.... when i first saw the patch and the new RAs i laughed so hard to the Armsman rr5 abil.... but now it makes me cry sometimes. and seen 2 kagato(SP?) movies, has shown me it can be really damn effective in 1vs1 whit a mages or stealther running, or you need to gain ground on a mages or a ranger/hunter.

and same for the minstrel abil.... but it wtf pwns BDs and eny other pet class. good counter for ml9 pet chaseing you.

sux a bit that assasins didnt get good rr5 exept NSds. the inf one takes far too long to set up. and the SB one ca be used, but VERY rare.
i would put the inf abil on 5 prep timer. it would make it useable. nothing like 2xPA to make you happy. Sb abil is good inside keeps if someone has put hes BB somehere he thinks its impossible to get, but SB can see and has range to use the abil.

PS

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to eggy again.

man, i rep you too much

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Kaun_IA said:
you can have the full list on herald too.... hehe.

I have to admit, I didn't see this until I was informed on this thread - d'oh!

But but it's ok, I'll blag it by saying "yes but it's better to have the list here!!!!"

Yeh...yeh that'll do!!

Phew! :eek7:

MxN

Can't get enough of FH
eggy said:
EldritchArms Length – Unbreakable speed. 10s duration, 15m re-use.

Which is complete bs, hello speed warp

remi

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
Was it a runemaster?

now that is such a lie :m00:

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
remi said:
now that is such a lie :m00:

I think I screenied that one actually :p But rep for spotting a possible forgery!

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Note that the bainshee rr5 adds 25% to your armor absorb, so it does completly nothing for casters.

oh and the warden rr5 is a djoke :(

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
eggy said:
Because I'm E&E - reports I get go on the internal forum for GMs to watch.

Was it an Eldritch?

aaa was laughing at me omg omg, he wasn't getting damage omg
Was it a Warrior?
YES OMG OMG. REPORT OMG

FFS HACK REPORT PLS this warden mezzed me omg ffs hacks
Bards can morph into other chars.
OMGZ ffs

Was it a runemaster?

The list goes on.

now this is worth a rep point:p

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
paladin rr5 is wrong, or at least ppl might think its useful for anything...

it excludes the paladin from recieving hp from the heal chant, so when you're solo you can't even press the button..

...while other classes get 68% damage boost or 90% absorb...

f**k mythic.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
it dosent say that you have to be in 500 range of enchanter pet to use the rr5.. else it could be quite good for other stuff then destealthing ppl =)

the dot does interrupt each tick and if a stealther vanishes, he will destealth the next tick :p

Train

One of Freddy's beloved
Resolute minion (cabba rr5) is on 2 minute duration, not 60 sec as herald says.
Heretic rr5 isn't resist boost, it's magic absorbation.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Great - keep the changes coming...can make the list more advanced than herald with personal experiences.

I'll update it in a few days with the latest stuff...that's how nice I am!!! :cheers:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
eggy said:
Ranger – Desperate Bowman – Bow style. Does 300 damage and a 5 second (non resistible) stun. Bow and melee cannot be used for 15 seconds afterwards. 15m re-use.

Might be a good idea to tell it doesnt require having a bow equipped (or well, it wasnt when I played my ranger actively) and Stun-feedback on CM actually works against it. Also charging people dont get stunned either, didnt try it on SoS yet.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
As for Tactics atm it gives a 10% block malus on casting hero (am 99,9% sure of it) and it's a group buff BUT works solo as well (absolutely sure here).

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Menta one delves 2s on cast time and is uninterruptable. Like Ichor, etc it doesn't have any cast animation, and iirc spamming it cancels the cast without telling you.

Also, it makes target(s) unable to attack you for 20s, but this breaks on combat. It's only supposed to break when the caster himself attacks, but it'll break on any attack like mez...a known bug by mythic but they seem in no hurry to fix it (they prolly think it's good enuff as it is atm)

V nice rr5 ra, but friendly aoe spam reduces it's effectiveness in fg stuff and always annoying when soloing and some archer starts pumping arrows into the charging vendo u just dumped it on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom