• No, i like grats threads ,specially with 1.82 patch

Votes: 128 45.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I`m really struggling to see why grats threads are being considered bad enough to create a 4 page discussion revolving around them. It´s not like the RvR section will turn into a fountain of prospering and fascinating discussions if you remove all the grats threads. If you don´t like grats threads, there´s the mighty tool of selective reading (TM). (Which is why I don´t see the meaning of the first option of this poll: "Yes, I want (to) read other stuff besides grats threads"... well... how about like.. GO FOR IT! What´s stopping you?
See a thread with "grats X" in the title -> don´t click on it. Yes, maybe it´s considerably easier to get to RR5+ post 1.82. But on the other hand, take a look at the current excal population compared to 2-3 years ago.
Ok, that´s my 5c. Got to leave now, I have to start a thread in the trade section about only auctions for items worth 50p or more should be auctioned. All those RoG auctions are annoying and they´re disturbing the real trade discussions.

Ogen

One of Freddy's beloved
Id say whorelocks need to be rr13 before they deserve a grats :p

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Eleasias said:
I'll grats whoever I like whenever I feel like they deserve it

Well said tbh this is very true if you feel that this person has deserved their rank then why not say gratz.

E_E

Loyal Freddie
its a bad change imo.. ppl who are rr9l+ something dinging rr 10 will not earn the same respect now as it did before.. The change makes rvr more easymode... the system was as good as perfect before there was no need for a change..
Now u get Rps for healing oh gr8 but why not rps for dmg and stuff aswell then?? PPl who dont have mezz and stuff Dmg classes etc (wizz) will get a disadvantage in rps.. When servers was up about 45 mins yesterday i ended up having 2350 more rps than kalammer had, just by healing..
Something is totally wrong here..

Now they made toa easy mode now they make rvr easy mode.. i Enjoyed the challenge of the game but everything seems to be fading away..

Arepa

One of Freddy's beloved
hmm aint a rr5+ achevment good for grats even whit RP boost.. stil takes some time and skils to get there dont it?

Arepa

One of Freddy's beloved
E_E said:
its a bad change imo.. ppl who are rr9l+ something dinging rr 10 will not earn the same respect now as it did before.. The change makes rvr more easymode... the system was as good as perfect before there was no need for a change..
Now u get Rps for healing oh gr8 but why not rps for dmg and stuff aswell then?? PPl who dont have mezz and stuff Dmg classes etc (wizz) will get a disadvantage in rps.. When servers was up about 45 mins yesterday i ended up having 2350 more rps than kalammer had, just by healing..
Something is totally wrong here..

Now they made toa easy mode now they make rvr easy mode.. i Enjoyed the challenge of the game but everything seems to be fading away..

omg LoL

Whats more Easy mode.. still need to Kill enemy to get the RPS... no mather if thay boosted the rps..

Moaning Myrtle

Fledgling Freddie
Easy for who to farm? Solo players still will take a long time to get RR5+ unless they are of a certain Class.

For many (myself included) achieving RR5 is something to be proud of. Leave things as they are IMHO.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Arepa said:
omg LoL

Whats more Easy mode.. still need to Kill enemy to get the RPS... no mather if thay boosted the rps..

Well he didn't get RR9 by standing at CS...

E_E

Loyal Freddie
Arepa said:
omg LoL

its still the same players but tho u only need to kill half the amount now that u used too... thats what i mean by easy mode...

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
ban them all cept maybe RR10.If u wanna grtz them then PM:p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
I'll make this decision for you ;) NO.

it stays at RR5+

Plus this is a crap poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom