• No, i like grats threads ,specially with 1.82 patch

Votes: 128 45.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyres

Banned
funny how xxcal talks as if because this poll says so things will change and people will post grats threads for a specific realm rank and more intresting threads..... just how flim locking everything in sight has made FH so much more intresting.... or for that matter dead

people will post grats threads whether or not they think the person deserves one, not whether some spaniard on the dole thinks that he should or not.

the same guy who think the solo area is a great idea but then runs in with a group and starts attacking people stood around watching a duel..... and then getting killed after adding in aswell xD

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Eyres said:
the same guy who think the solo area is a great idea but then runs in with a group and starts attacking people stood around watching a duel..... and then getting killed after adding in aswell xD

Well I can accept that people want solo areas, but for me even if I am able to do well 1 vs 1, things that have pre set takes all my fun away tbh, I want 1 vs 1 or whetever to happen if and when they do, not because someone arranged it.

And I can't say I see the fun either, because winnig depends much of what class you use and RR you'r at, sure skills count, but on some chars you don't really have to be that skilled to win over someone else.

So imo 1 vs 1 can be fun, but not when prearranged!

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Eyres said:
funny how xxcal talks as if because this poll says so things will change and people will post grats threads for a specific realm rank and more intresting threads..... just how flim locking everything in sight has made FH so much more intresting.... or for that matter dead

people will post grats threads whether or not they think the person deserves one, not whether some spaniard on the dole thinks that he should or not.

who are you mate ? are you too in the /hate Xxcalibur list ? :) :twak:

Oh i dont care to solo ? just ask theodon , kagato, farils, tera, cemio etc..... think i ve been the hib most active in solo zone. me running in a grp ? i played in grp like 2 times in 2 months, anyway You are always invited to duel me and also you are invited to release :drink:

Eyres

Banned
Xxcalibur said:

Oh i dont care to solo ? just ask theodon , kagato, farils, tera, cemio etc..... think i ve been the hib most active in solo zone. me running in a grp ? i played in grp like 2 times in 2 months, anyway You are always invited to duel me and also you are invited to release :drink:

you do solo in the solo area yeh, not exactly a big achievement being active in a solo area when it in your own realm but /shrug

just the fact that you do that when it suits you and play like a warlock when it suits you aswell.....

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:

Xxcal,

1 - u sux, whatever u do
2 - update your sig
3 - drink a beer

: )

/báláhe

Eyres

Banned
Elrandhir said:
Well I can accept that people want solo areas, but for me even if I am able to do well 1 vs 1, things that have pre set takes all my fun away tbh, I want 1 vs 1 or whetever to happen if and when they do, not because someone arranged it.

And I can't say I see the fun either, because winnig depends much of what class you use and RR you'r at, sure skills count, but on some chars you don't really have to be that skilled to win over someone else.

So imo 1 vs 1 can be fun, but not when prearranged!

wasnt pre arranged, neither is solo area, was just 2 people bowing to start a fight and some people came and watch and then a few more came too

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Eyres said:
wasnt pre arranged, neither is solo area, was just 2 people bowing to start a fight and some people came and watch and then a few more came too

Well might not be it then, but I know there is a pre arranged solo are going on, and even though I understand people wanting to do so, that would just take the fun out of everything for me.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Eyres said:
you do solo in the solo area yeh, not exactly a big achievement being active in a solo area when it in your own realm but /shrug

just the fact that you do that when it suits you and play like a warlock when it suits you aswell.....

no point argue with you mate, 100 % useless

salutes bhal ^^ time to do your cleric mr smitorz :)

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
rr7 or 8 imo but yes.. prolly get rr5 in a day nps with this patch :worthy:

cunning plot of mythic to let lower rr's catch/compete with the higher rr grps out there and elevate/compress the average rr to rr9-10 where most classes have most of the essential toys. spose its a good idea rly but it still sux.

Everyone who voted NO, please ask yourself why you think making it public that someone have raised in ream ranks rather then PMing him/phoning him/sending a tell ingame etc.

Why do ppl have this need of attention? Someone dinging rr11 has nothing to do with "RvR discussion", RR's is a measure of how long time you played the game, more or less.

And if RR grats threads are okey, can we also post "Grats on x Title" or "Grats on getting x item" or "Grats on x amounts of kills" ?

Why is this important for ppl to start with? Maybe if we can get a discussion around that we will actually get somewhere with the poll etc. ( as of now its 50/50 kinda )

I for one dislike the grats threads b/c I believe it's pointless spamm, and since there is a /send function and /PM function that could be used instead.

Almost seems like it's all about seeking attention, I mean if you came up with a cure for AIDS then I guess public attention would be in order but dinging rr7 and have to go about telling everyone about it is so old.

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
You have many valid points matri, but on some I could say well why do we need a Forum atall then, sure aint only informative things in here, it mostly people seeking attantion tbh =P

tierk

Part of the furniture
If you dont like GratZz threads why must you insist on clickin on them can i ask? I for one love GratZz threads, not that i get many myself, as you always seem to get a load of really hard core retarded posts in them esp if it some player who everyone considers a out and out c..t (guilty myself a lot of times of this).

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Mezzing doesnt seem to have gone in, dont get FA for it on my bard :p

heals give a max of about 11 RPs on a druid with 40 nurt with specheal...

my bard gets more using groupheals (4 per person!!!11) :D

Mavericky

Fledgling Freddie
I play a stealther, even with the new changes I will increase in the ranks slowly (I solo, not zerg) I've worked dam hard and am only a couple of ranks off RR7. I want my thread as you probably had when most of you dinged ranks that were important to you.

If I want a gratz thread, then why shouldnt I have one, just dont open it if you dont like it. Maybe just ask the mods to insist all gratz threads start with 'Gratz too' so you can ignore them easier. Dont hurt the casual gamers just because you ding the ranks fast

Mavericky

Fledgling Freddie
I play a stealther, even with the new changes I will increase in the ranks slowly (I solo, not zerg) I've worked dam hard and am only a couple of ranks off RR7. I want my thread as you probably had when most of you dinged ranks that were important to you.

If I want a gratz thread, then why shouldnt I have one, just dont open it if you dont like it. Maybe just ask the mods to insist all gratz threads start with 'Gratz too' so you can ignore them easier. Dont hurt the casual gamers just because you ding the ranks fast

Mavericky

Fledgling Freddie

Saveus

Fledgling Freddie
rr5 and up i dont care, my infil is almomst rr5 and i want gratis!

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
Lowbie grats threads are bad enough as it is for pathetic ranks, with 1.82 gonna be endless newblets who don't deserve their rr getting dings, so yes restrict em to rr10+, the randoms don't deserve grats threads.

illu

Part of the furniture
Hmmmmm RR5 is an achievement in it's own right - the game rewards you on this milestone with an extra ability.
Maybe if the RPs do come flooding in, gratzing RR7+ onwards is about right, but then again, like other people have said, it's nice to give gratz to people, and then people you don't like you can always put a sly "Gratz you <expletive>" in :>

TBH - does it really matter? All it means is that everyone that was going to have a gratz thread before will get one slightly sooner ^^.

No big deal really :)

Oli - Illu

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
illu said:
TBH - does it really matter? All it means is that everyone that was going to have a gratz thread before will get one slightly sooner ^^.

No big deal really :)

Oli - Illu

Obviously there's gonna be a lot more grats threads over the next year or something until everyone dings rr9-10 or so simply because it will be much faster for everyone to get from rr6 to 7, for example.

Making grats threads, even after this patch, for rr8+ is fair enough imo, rr7 is too low kinda.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I voted 'No' on several grounds:

1) As previously stated, maybe perhaps a bit early to tell.

2) Casual players should still get gratzed when they ding RR's, they won't be getting as many after all but still deserve it for the play.

3) Gratz threads should be good-willed, we're going to even further limit the good will on FH when there's precious little already? No thx.

4) Again as mentioned, it'll break up all the frigging polls posted (not counting this one ofc - this has some merit imo). :)

5) Loaded poll choice, should have said no 'even' with 1.82, not 'specially' cos of it - loaded negativity which I don't like

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
some people take longer over rr 5 than other people take over rr 10.

some people have more time than other.

someones first level 40 (can be/ ) is a bigger archievment than someones 5th rr 5.

i know people who dinged level 50 after 3 years rl time and people who dinged rr 8 in ... what was it ? 16 days played ?

stupid poll imho, and the way it was phrased made it rather biased at least.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Can't agree with either answer cause once again .. surprise surprise .. this is a biased poll...

When will people learn?

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
I'll grats whoever I like whenever I feel like they deserve it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom