RR Screenies.

O

old.Second

must have been a real challenge for the mighty mids to take the relics so early in the morning=)

A

Agreac

Originally posted by old.Second
must have been a real challenge for the mighty mids to take the relics so early in the morning=)

Yeah and we started taking your keeps over 24 hours ago......REALLY fast action albs......

N

Novamir

Originally posted by Agreac

Yeah and we started taking your keeps over 24 hours ago......REALLY fast action albs......

but they had to play uber level 6 necros!!

X

xajorkith

Last night I accidently fell out of DF and landed in Emain, I couldn't be arsed to wait for port back to mid, so took the express route out of emain, by grouping with 7 other mids and went to MMG.... it was camped by 6fg albs and I was quickly sent home (thanks Albs saved me 10s!) .

We had 4 of their keeps.... looooool, why were they camping mmg.... ahhh they are all rp wh0res.....

T

Takhasis

Originally posted by xajorkith
Last night I accidently fell out of DF and landed in Emain, I couldn't be arsed to wait for port back to mid, so took the express route out of emain, by grouping with 7 other mids and went to MMG.... it was camped by 6fg albs and I was quickly sent home (thanks Albs saved me 10s!) .

We had 4 of their keeps.... looooool, why were they camping mmg.... ahhh they are all rp wh0res.....

classic :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread