RR Screenies.

O

old.Second

Guest
must have been a real challenge for the mighty mids to take the relics so early in the morning=)
 
A

Agreac

Guest
Originally posted by old.Second
must have been a real challenge for the mighty mids to take the relics so early in the morning=)

Yeah and we started taking your keeps over 24 hours ago......REALLY fast action albs......
 
N

Novamir

Guest
Originally posted by Agreac


Yeah and we started taking your keeps over 24 hours ago......REALLY fast action albs......

but they had to play uber level 6 necros!!
 
X

xajorkith

Guest
Last night I accidently fell out of DF and landed in Emain, I couldn't be arsed to wait for port back to mid, so took the express route out of emain, by grouping with 7 other mids and went to MMG.... it was camped by 6fg albs and I was quickly sent home (thanks Albs saved me 10s!) .

We had 4 of their keeps.... looooool, why were they camping mmg.... ahhh they are all rp wh0res.....
 
T

Takhasis

Guest
Originally posted by xajorkith
Last night I accidently fell out of DF and landed in Emain, I couldn't be arsed to wait for port back to mid, so took the express route out of emain, by grouping with 7 other mids and went to MMG.... it was camped by 6fg albs and I was quickly sent home (thanks Albs saved me 10s!) .

We had 4 of their keeps.... looooool, why were they camping mmg.... ahhh they are all rp wh0res.....

classic :clap:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

T
  • Locked
Replies
6
Views
478
Amadon
A
B
Rr
Replies
13
Views
659
iluvatur
I
K
Replies
261
Views
9K
cha0tic
C
M
Replies
23
Views
942
Hanhepi
H
Y
Replies
13
Views
588
-fwapp-
F
Top Bottom