RP for lowbie classes with Heals :/

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Seriously is there any point in going to thid anymore. I made 417rp in 5 mins as a low lvl heretic just randomly healing lvl 50s at a tower fight. Tho its not plausable most of the time, if your a cleric or tic or friar or shammie etc, u may as well get your guild to let u tag along for a run or two or take a tower and just let u heal them occasionally .... i mean its not super RP there stil la cap, but especially as thid isnt that busy anymore, i can see a lot doing this, its easy to get DI1 or IP at lvl 20 doing this...

Thing is, is this a good thing tho, i ashamedly admit even b4 this i used to leech rp on lowbie chars, not by hitting and adding ofc, but by following 50s to towers and keeps and leeching on the defense/take points, christ as a 20-24 odd i could get 7-800 a time from major keep battles. And if ure lucky to grab a seige piece u can jammily get the odd kill on a 50 (oil ftw) and get super stupid rp. But these are situational rare occurances, the RP for healing thing isnt. I can see this being used a lot tbh, not that i spose its a bad thing , especially if your class cant solo all that well i spose.

What are your thoughts on this (oh and dear god it means Valkyries can do it now too :mad: )

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
well, most ppl go to thid not to get the RAs, but to have rvr at lvl 20 range :)

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Yup, you can do it, you don't have to do Battlegrounds.

My LGM Scout tends to sit out in the frontier to repair walls/doors. He's level 27 and 1L5 at the mo.

Darzil

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Kaun_IA said:
well, most ppl go to thid not to get the RAs, but to have rvr at lvl 20 range :)

This is true, but its not what it used to be , i remember the old 3-4 fg from each side, now i was lucky to see a fg mids , it seems unless u designed your char specificly to play thid, instead of maybe passing thru, your better off going to big boy rvr and leeching, or youll be in thid for years lol.

Much as i say i loathe the bg's, i can and sometimes do have fun when theres little grps running, but in the time i spend ammassing the rp i need for say First Aid to help lvl a tank solo, i couldve been lvl 35 :p

Thats why i go to the frontier.

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
A friend of mine leveled a tic to 50 pretty much exclusively in RvR ... he went with me to towertakes and attacks and eventually even to open rvr .. under 35 it was easy rp's as most groups would just let him live and then he could use perfect recovery to rez me (no cap on that :p). Was lottafun as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom