rp-farming

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Alekine said:
oWned Latency :D

Owned because all he can say is ebay? takes a french guy to not understand selling earns you money which is a good thing... even krystals stupid brain isn't stupid enough to get buying and selling mixed up.. ebay is the only thing he can say because he knows he has been embarrasingly owned by me many a time when I use to play...

Anyhow, EBAY! wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo buy it, sell it, love it!1

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
~Latency~ said:
Owned because all he can say is ebay? takes a french guy to not understand selling earns you money which is a good thing... even krystals stupid brain isn't stupid enough to get buying and selling mixed up.. ebay is the only thing he can say because he knows he has been embarrasingly owned by me many a time when I use to play...

Anyhow, EBAY! wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo buy it, sell it, love it!1

you are still a retard

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
old.windforce said:
you are still a retard

Windforce you four eye'd faggot, what do you want... wait, I know, want to be chained on your ml raids? If I had a time machine i'd go back and re-live the many fun experiences of your trash talking but I can't :<

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
pinp said:
Windforce you four eye'd faggot, what do you want... wait, I know, want to be chained on your ml raids? If I had a time machine i'd go back and re-live the many fun experiences of your trash talking but I can't :<

every1 knows that half or more of the people in a ml raid is afk the 80% of the time, so who the fucking cares if you, him, or god kills a big zerg in that situation? :> You should be proud of winning a lot of 8vs8 fights , but proud of killing ~30 ppl together where around 20 are semi-afk and the 90% of them are not equipped................ xd

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Zelh said:
every1 knows that half or more of the people in a ml raid is afk the 80% of the time, so who the fucking cares if you, him, or god kills a big zerg in that situation? :> You should be proud of winning a lot of 8vs8 fights , but proud of killing ~30 ppl together where around 20 are semi-afk and the 90% of them are not equipped................ xd

I only mention it because it's the only reason old.windforce hates my guts.... it means nothing to me to kill a bunch of total noobs on ml raids... but when someone holds a grudge for over a year then it means something... it is pretty funnay ;d

(none of them were afk to my memory, only newbs)

Suppression

Fledgling Freddie
hahahaha Great work

i still remember jeky and legendiac say in send that they were the best weekly rps guild, cause they were chaining everyone in PvP...

sure, every 2 accounts LOOOOOOL

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Krystals said:
Yup but I've never been banned cause of trashtalk (never been banned for Pl rp too even if killing u MrGimp can be associated with plrp cause u seem afk when u play)

Cause I know the difference between a "u smell dick" and a "die irl" Maulerz powered (You and what army ?? --> GOA !!)

Btw yes I'm a moron but u forgot french nuub, gay, retard etc...

Gimme a E
Gimme a B
Gimme a A
Gimme a Y

Shoo shoo go sit on youre roof again.....how you can even talk about people being lamers with the playstyle you had for years is lollerskates.

XenX

Fledgling Freddie
on a lighter note.. does all this mean im no:1 ranger on camlann?? who can tell..

Caledwyn

Fledgling Freddie
btw

2 Legendiarcnorestore QQsurJol Level 50 Lurikeen Ranger Javea 5.995.662

Proto

Fledgling Freddie
sshot0023va.jpg

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
~Latency~ said:

Only guild that ever whiped any horde ML's I was in was Lios and they did it clean. :worthy:

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
Hilarious thread. :clap: Krystals is starting to fit my theory more and more.

Krystals

Fledgling Freddie
GG retard.

And stop your pathetic sign with 27 unknown chars all rr3.

I have also a theory for you : you sucked IG. You no more play and are nostalgic. So now you suck dicks irl.

Sucker one day, sucker for ever. Gay

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Krystals said:
GG retard.

I have also a theory for you : you sucked IG. You no more play and are nostalgic. So now you suck dicks irl.

lol your english is awesome!

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
Krystals said:
GG retard.

i didnt get it :eek7:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Krystals said:
Yup but I've never been banned cause of trashtalk

Have now.... calm down kiddies - plenty of love left in the ban stick...:twak:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread