rp-farming

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBurns

Fledgling Freddie
anyone already saw the 2 javea-rp-farming-videos (1-31-2006)? would be great if someone could host em :clap: thx,

greetings, Mrburns

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
if they not to big i would gladly host them :>

btw did you rightnow them allready?

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
i saw 1 of them, 2nd link didnt work. they made by celiah/youkki his gf zoolie, so gonna ask if i can post the link in public.

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
screen:
Farming.gif

videos:
http://misatoworld.free.fr/Jeky_Legendiarc.wmv created by Youkki
http://misatoworld.free.fr/farming.wmv created by Zoolie

Zelh

Fledgling Freddie
was wondering about Jeky's wl-play-style, as far as i saw the last days, he just use all his lifeleech dd chambers and then dies. Then checked his rr in webs like duskwave, he was probably a low rr gimp that didnt really know the posibilities a WL have. He wasnt any low rr gimp, he had 3+ million rps. Aha, now i understand everything :D

Everz

FH is my second home
I killed Jeky with my shammy, caught him with his chambers down and he was lost of what to do :p

Epo

Loyal Freddie
Zelh said:
was wondering about Jeky's wl-play-style, as far as i saw the last days, he just use all his lifeleech dd chambers and then dies. Then checked his rr in webs like duskwave, he was probably a low rr gimp that didnt really know the posibilities a WL have. He wasnt any low rr gimp, he had 3+ million rps. Aha, now i understand everything :D

am wondering about ur playstyle tbh..

grapple-spam ftw!!

D

DwA

Hello, i dont know if they are ban but Javea seem to be a dead guild.My post on Faq are Under Investigation atm. So we need to wait :)

( sorry for my bad english :) )

Nodoubt

Fledgling Freddie
DwA said:
Hello, i dont know if they are ban but Javea seem to be a dead guild.My post on Faq are Under Investigation atm. So we need to wait :)

big /clap for doing these vids mate!

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Yes indeed what i don't understand is how a rr9 ranger didn't see you he must not have any MoS at all..he's not that good on his Ranger i have kileld him alot before on my NS.

Markok

Fledgling Freddie
DwA said:

/clap

Everz

FH is my second home
DwA said:

Gj m8 :>

Krystals

Fledgling Freddie
Tankgirl said:
I'll toast on the termination of Krystal's account :cheers:

I ve found another nice way to make easy rp : join a fear ML1/ML3/ML8 raid and wipe all.

Always fun to see a retard speaking about ban when you know you have been banned for a "die irl" sentence IG after someone kill you.

/flashback on

Bahumat said:
YOU insulted fuddle, he got you a temp ban and then you decide to QQ here saying how pathetic he is.....all you've done is make yourself look like the pathetic one.

Strafin said:
you should get perma banned imo

Flames said:
i just lost all respect i had for you maulerz

/flashback off

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Krystals said:
Always fun to see a retard speaking about ban when you know you have been banned for a "die irl" sentence IG after someone kill you.
/flashback off

What a hipocrit(sp?!) Krystals you spaz, you are such a crybaby nub whiner that you tell people "i hope your family dies in xxx way" out of temper... pretty ridiculous, but expected from a moron

Krystals

Fledgling Freddie
Yup but I've never been banned cause of trashtalk (never been banned for Pl rp too even if killing u MrGimp can be associated with plrp cause u seem afk when u play)

Cause I know the difference between a "u smell dick" and a "die irl" Maulerz powered (You and what army ?? --> GOA !!)

Btw yes I'm a moron but u forgot french nuub, gay, retard etc...

Gimme a E
Gimme a B
Gimme a A
Gimme a Y

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
Krystals said:
Yup but I've never been banned cause of trashtalk (never been banned for Pl rp too even if killing u MrGimp can be associated with plrp cause u seem afk when u play)

Cause I know the difference between a "u smell dick" and a "die irl" Maulerz powered (You and what army ?? --> GOA !!)

Gimme a E
Gimme a B
Gimme a A
Gimme a Y

Never been banned because no one cares about your dirty trash talking about peoples families and can't be arsed to report you :<

Spis

Fledgling Freddie
Rp farming sucks more then trashtalking.. Dont try to defend it.. :p

Alekine

Fledgling Freddie
Krystals said:

Gimme a E
Gimme a B
Gimme a A
Gimme a Y

oWned Latency :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom