rox agramon 2nite (sunday)

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
actually my caba is only rr6 and we had another rr6 theurg in the grp too so not every1 is round even rr8 tbh m8

and sep u even switched out to waddle after a bit, ye ye QQ u didnt have a BD, not our fault .. excuses m8 tbh

and lol for kicking arethir out of irc channel coz he /clapped at u .. m8 u always /laugh or /clap when u guys kill some1 .. get over yourself ffs

:bazbeer:

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Genedril said:
Lies - Drac is rr9 iirc. Though he plays like a rr3 so that shouldn't really count ;-p.

Why is everyone higher realmrank then meh? :|

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Sidenote to the whine: The A Team is on tv right now. CRAZY FOO!

Septina

Part of the furniture
(invisibletank) said:
actually my caba is only rr6 and we had another rr6 theurg in the grp too so not every1 is round even rr8 tbh m8

and sep u even switched out to waddle after a bit, ye ye QQ u didnt have a BD, not our fault .. excuses m8 tbh

and lol for kicking arethir out of irc channel coz he /clapped at u .. m8 u always /laugh or /clap when u guys kill some1 .. get over yourself ffs

:bazbeer:

We tried diff setup indeed to try and beat your 5 caster setup but we didnt have a runemaster at any time nor more than 1 banelord. :)
No runemaster to deal with pets vs 2 theus, kek xD Try it yourself why dont you.
Fact remains, most people saying how you 'owned' us, we managed to kill that group with valk, valk, skald, sm, warr, no banelord, no bd, says alot doesnt it. :)

And indeed, i do clap at skilled kitegrps getting raped, found the laughspam coming from people in your grp over the top tho, 1 clap <---> 5+ laughs.
Anyway, my channel, my rules. dont like it feel free to part. :p

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Tuthmes said:
Why is everyone higher realmrank then meh? :|

I'm not \o/. Fealix isn't either. Think you, Shark & Belis are about the same. Think we average out at rr6 (though now you're switching to vamp & we've got Dard on druid who knows).

Does this mean we can play the - we're low average rr so be nice to us card? Either that or Sept & co. & us should find a quite corner of the yard to lvl up in. We don't kite Sept so don't bring your 2 bd's cause they hurt.

Septina

Part of the furniture
zantera said:
Oh dear, you can just tell Septina is bashing his/her keyboard irl.

Bored waiting for group to log on so why not have some fun flameage on FH? :)

zantera

Banned
Cba you suck at flaming anyway, I would just own you and you'd get embarrased.

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
You seem to have it drilled into your head that you are gods gift to computer games but sadly , you are just another digit on a frag list.

there is some irony in this statement

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
prodical said:
there is some irony in this statement
Oh look , its that guy that quit yet logged on his his bard the very same day he made the quit thread and proceeded to play anyway while he got his attention whoring from his friends on Fh .Go get another rp PL camping a bridge with that guild you doesnt play with because you quit for the 10th time..hows ure ebayed rr 11 ? Good ? Yeah thought so take care u LA roxstar .

zantera

Banned
If you wanna learn more about RP-PL just ask Stajjjijjon. I think he still owes DH some money for rr1-rr11.

Septina

Part of the furniture
zantera said:
If you wanna learn more about RP-PL just ask Stajjjijjon. I think he still owes DH some money for rr1-rr11.

Wherent you banned? Couldnt stay away huh? :)
Go back to thid and leave the big boys to the real rvr, or better yet, go poon on your freeshard chanter xD

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
You run 5 casters whereas 2 are theus and are surprised people try to adapt?
Wow, you're even dumber than i thought. :p
Anyway, good work killing our group with 4 vaktens in it, regular group inc tomorrow, enjoy it while it lasts. :)

Edit: Also, 2 theus vs a midgrp with no rm to deal with pets, i'd love to see you try it. =)

Jesus you went from semi decent to a real jackass. seriously. your like 25 orsomething..atleast from what I heard

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Chimaira said:
Jesus you went from semi decent to a real jackass. seriously. your like 25 orsomething..atleast from what I heard

Yah :|

Septina

Part of the furniture
people calling me a jackass on a forum, whatever will i do :(

zantera

Banned
Septina said:
Wherent you banned? Couldnt stay away huh? :)
Go back to thid and leave the big boys to the real rvr, or better yet, go poon on your freeshard chanter xD

My freeshard Chanter got deleted /cry.

Anyway I have more achievement in my Thidranki characters then Stajjijjon will ever have, the amount of RP-PL had was sickening.

I have probably more experience in big-boi RvR than you, not only that but my Thidranki characters have killed more people on /title than you have on your Sorcerer, Thidranki is RvR and therefore I am more experienced than you, because I have killed more people.

So please, get a clue.

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
zantera said:

Anyway I have more achievement in my Thidranki characters then Stajjijjon will ever have, the amount of RP-PL had was sickening.

I have probably more experience in big-boi RvR than you, not only that but my Thidranki characters have killed more people on /title than you have on your Sorcerer, Thidranki is RvR and therefore I am more experienced than you, because I have killed more people.

So please, get a clue.
Some ppl would find a wealth of sig material in this.

Danita

Septina

Part of the furniture
zantera said:

So please, get a clue.

Seeing as i quit my sorc shortly after i dinged rr11 which was just around when /title was introduced i really dont doubt that. Anyway, i think you're the only person on the planet that thinks thid rvr is the same as lvl 50 rvr but whatever. :p

I couldnt care less if you 'own' me in every aspect of the game, me and my group do good in rvr and i have fun when i play with them and that does it for me. :p

statued

Loyal Freddie
Septina said:
Gotta love all the 'you got owned' people here. :)
Just enjoy it while it lasts, your posts clearly show how unused you are of actually winning.
Cant do anything else then smile. If it makes you feel any better that you killed our non regular group then by all means, go ahead. :)
Fact that we killed your 5 caster group TWICE with no banelords or bd says alot. :)

this just proves my point u only read what u want
i never once used the 'we own you'' term and it isnt because i regard it as ''unsused to winning''

total outcome of night for me was somthing like 1lose every 7fights

really dont understand why u have to twist stuff and make everything diffucult

zantera

Banned
Septina said:
Seeing as i quit my sorc shortly after i dinged rr11 which was just around when /title was introduced i really dont doubt that. Anyway, i think you're the only person on the planet that thinks thid rvr is the same as lvl 50 rvr but whatever. :p

I couldnt care less if you 'own' me in every aspect of the game, me and my group do good in rvr and i have fun when i play with them and that does it for me. :p

Either way, you still suck.

auroria

Banned
statued said:
i never once used the 'we own you'' term and it isnt because i regard it as ''unsused to winning''

50/50 imo!

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
zantera said:
Either way, you still suck.

Why couldn't you take my advice from 1 month ago? It was better for us all...

Septina

Part of the furniture
statued said:

You havent, many others in this thread have tho. :p

zantera

Banned
wittor said:
Why couldn't you take my advice from 1 month ago? It was better for us all...

I did not take your advice to heart, infact your 'advice' was immature and earned you a ban, hah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom