''lucky charms'' alb group we was

comepletly offtopic...
maelstrom..
ya..
first 2 hours no bd?
wow...

discuss...

<3

You run 5 casters whereas 2 are theus and are surprised people try to adapt?
Wow, you're even dumber than i thought. :p
Anyway, good work killing our group with 4 vaktens in it, regular group inc tomorrow, enjoy it while it lasts. :)

Edit: Also, 2 theus vs a midgrp with no rm to deal with pets, i'd love to see you try it. =)

auroria

Banned
I had fun :) Bit lame with 2 theurgs imo, but think we adapted quite well to it with the grp we had after 1-2 losses

Rushie

Fledgling Freddie
was a fun pug cheers guys :)

nice to see a few more grps than usual in agramon, the more the merrier(well so long as the no add thing keeps up hehe) and the variety keeps u on ur toes :)

cmr

Banned
to see a 2 thuerg group loose vs a no banelord no bd group.....

no words

swords

Can't get enough of FH
cmr said:
to see a 2 thuerg group loose vs a no banelord no bd group.....

no words

Because 2 theurg groups are invincible, realy. :rolleyes:

swords

Can't get enough of FH
A Boeing crashed into my house on inc, my keyboard exploded, both my hands fell off and Michael Barrymore was flashing his cock through one of the plane windows... which is why we lost imo!

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
swords said:
A Boeing crashed into my house on inc, my keyboard exploded, both my hands fell off and Michael Barrymore was flashing his cock through one of the plane windows... which is why we lost imo!

ok, I believe you, except for the part with Mr Barrymore. :fluffle:

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
You forgot to mention Chris going ld and me spilling a cup of hot coffee all over kb and pants :(

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Shike said:
ok, I believe you, except for the part with Mr Barrymore. :fluffle:

I do conceed that it could have been a Barrymore impersonator, still...

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Septina said:
Anyway, good work killing our group with 4 vaktens in it, regular group inc tomorrow, enjoy it while it lasts. :)

Edit: Also, 2 theus vs a midgrp with no rm to deal with pets, i'd love to see you try it. =)

What a bitch ....

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I wonder:

Cleric
Cleric
Sorc
Caba
Pally
Theurg
Theurg
Theurg

:flame:

zantera

Banned
Septina said:

Rofl! Post of the week. Just shows how clueless you are. Maelstrom run rr10+ groups ganking low RR groups and now it happens to you you cry.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
zantera said:
Rofl! Post of the week. Just shows how clueless you are. Maelstrom run rr10+ groups ganking low RR groups and now it happens to you you cry.

ROFL! post of the week. Just shows how cluess you are. - Mael were running a lower RR group, they're not bitching about they lost, they're bitching about the fact that usually they would of owned you but they didn't have their usual setup running!

Shees. Learn to Read.

@Septina: Tell the Mael guys n' girls that I say Hi :p

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
zantera said:
jesus can you fuck off and get your masturbation blister wounds taken care of? you have no clue whatsoever of agramon rvr, there is no such thing as "low rr grp" anymore unless its just recently rerolled grp (hardly any) or someone playing with alts, most grps are like rr9-11 aswell. fyi we play with rr5 shammy, rr7 rm and a rr4 zerk almost every time so

statued

Loyal Freddie
Septina said:

i really dont understand why you need to make everything a struggle of whos better assuming every1 says yer group sux

have you ever heard the term

''flaming on FH is like special olympics, you might win the race, but your still retarded''

zantera

Banned
Eleasias said:
jesus can you fuck off and get your masturbation blister wounds taken care of? you have no clue whatsoever of agramon rvr, there is no such thing as "low rr grp" anymore unless its just recently rerolled grp (hardly any) or someone playing with alts, most grps are like rr9-11 aswell. fyi we play with rr5 shammy, rr7 rm and a rr4 zerk almost every time so

I think I hit a nerve, or was it your e-peen?

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Soz all the guy does on freddyshouse is bitch and moan about how his group got beaten due to lag , kite , set up and the sun in his eyes when the truth is NOBODY gives a shit . You got owned , badly , wasnt the group set up . You were 100% outplayed, I was watching most of the fights , unlucky.

You seem to have it drilled into your head that you are gods gift to computer games but sadly , you are just another digit on a frag list. You arent special , you arent worshiped by nerds , in a years time you wont be remembered . Time to look at the bigger picture . Less cry more 'get over yourself'.

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:

mate u got owned,and mebbe ur RR or title has gone to yer head nd u believe that u are a step ahead of the enemy before u walk out onto the battlefield,but tbh ,a Pug grp got together,played well nd took out the most renound players to date,why not gif gratz instead of makin up excuses!

and as for the theurg pets,u ran unprepared, full stop not there fault
they anticipated yer setup,

Septina

Part of the furniture
Gotta love all the 'you got owned' people here. :)
Just enjoy it while it lasts, your posts clearly show how unused you are of actually winning.
Cant do anything else then smile. If it makes you feel any better that you killed our non regular group then by all means, go ahead. :)
Fact that we killed your 5 caster group TWICE with no banelords or bd says alot. :)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Eleasias said:

Err? NFD2 doesnt have that many high realm ranks (rr8 highest? rr3 lowest?). I'm sure i've seen some mid and alb groups around that area aswell in agramon. Usually don't survive long, but hey they are there.

Septina

Part of the furniture
TriggerHappy said:
a Pug grp got together,played well nd took out the most renound players to date,why not gif gratz instead of makin up excuses!

lol.gif

would if they actually took down our regular setup, no excuses just saying, a 5 man castergroup killing a group with no banelords or bonedancer or runemaster for that matter.
Well done? want a medal? Oo

Eleasias

Can't get enough of FH
Tuthmes said:
Err? NFD2 doesnt have that many high realm ranks (rr8 highest? rr3 lowest?). I'm sure i've seen some mid and alb groups around that area aswell in agramon. Usually don't survive long, but hey they are there.
bet most groups average at rr8 or so atleast

Genedril

Part of the furniture
Tuthmes said:

Lies - Drac is rr9 iirc. Though he plays like a rr3 so that shouldn't really count ;-p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom