rox agramon 2nite (sunday)

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
zantera said:
I did not take your advice to heart, infact your 'advice' was immature and earned you a ban, hah.

So ? Do you really think that I care if I got banned ?
Your laughing with me because I got banned while YOU got banned aswell ...? Idiot.
And your supposed to be still banned. So goodbye

Not to mention that all you do is posting useless stuff.
"I'm better than you" "You suck" "blahblahblah..."

If all these people really suck, why don't you come play with the "big boys" then?
Yes.. I'm waiting for an excuse.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Arethir said:
Hi Chim :) Boored of rl yet?

Nah its fine :D. Just finishing sorting my new apartment. its double the size so had to buy a couple of new things to fill out.

cu around

:)

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
Go get another rp PL camping a bridge with that guild you doesnt play with because you quit for the 10th time..hows ure ebayed rr 11 ? Good ? Yeah thought so take care u LA roxstar .

really made me laugh irl when i read this. i do wonder sometimes what planet your on. since when do i camp bridges when i bard? on occasion yes, we all have, but the majority of the time i was in open field or bombing doors. also my ebayed rr11 is fine thanks. its on the usa severs if you were interested to know, and its very much like septinas grp....roll everything in sight for 3 or 4 hrs :p

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
lol.gif

would if they actually took down our regular setup, no excuses just saying, a 5 man castergroup killing a group with no banelords or bonedancer or runemaster for that matter.
Well done? want a medal? Oo

not implying u got out played mate,just that u were ill equiped,
and they cant be blamed for that,u shouldnt leave ygdra unless u think yer grp is up to scratch imo

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
We tried diff setup indeed to try and beat your 5 caster setup but we didnt have a runemaster at any time nor more than 1 banelord. :)
No runemaster to deal with pets vs 2 theus, kek xD Try it yourself why dont you.
Fact remains, most people saying how you 'owned' us, we managed to kill that group with valk, valk, skald, sm, warr, no banelord, no bd, says alot doesnt it. :)

And indeed, i do clap at skilled kitegrps getting raped, found the laughspam coming from people in your grp over the top tho, 1 clap <---> 5+ laughs.
Anyway, my channel, my rules. dont like it feel free to part.

ok honestly this part is hazey but didnt ur grp jump us while we were rebuffing / getting power at a fop (just after farils grp left us when they saw fop) and still get killed ? .. i had to blow JS insta just so healers would have some power etc .. correct me if im wrong plz

no1 laugh spammed u m8 .. i laughed twice at u coz u done it to me a few times already .. wanna explain why u started doing this for no reason ? .. have i talked to u b4 ? .. do u know me ? .. didnt think so it just seemed arrogant to me so i laughed back twice.

my ball and im going home :p ( had to say it ;) )

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Can't remember which it was but i know it was not Septina's group who did that.

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Can't remember which it was but i know it was not Septina's group who did that.
kks nps .. my bad so .. groove maybe ? again correct if wrg :p

raid

Can't get enough of FH
(invisibletank) said:
kks nps .. my bad so .. groove maybe ? again correct if wrg :p

groove hasnt had a grp since... a long time :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom