Room 101

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Zebolt said:
I didn't mention in any way that I represented the whole human race and have no idea where you got that from. What I did say tho was that I was an atheist which implement me beeing a represent of the atheist. And ofc I believe in stuff. If you tell me you are 20 years old, white, male, don't smoke and have a girlfriend ofc I would believe you but thats not the kind of belief I was talking about and niether were you ^^

No Zebolt im afraid you do not represent atheist's. You may be One but you do not speak for them, I should know. I am 1 too and I didnt vote for you :D. What he was getting at is the contradicition of you saying you believe in nothing meaning you believe in nothing which is something therefore you believe in something xD. Yus I know brain freeze : /

Zebolt said:
First of all I didn't used the the wrong word. My sentence implemented that you in no way need or have to believe in something as a human as the former poster said. Im not saying ppl that do suck or are dumb in any way, it's there comfort and I respect that.

Opinion Then. Thats cool then, as I said in that very post. Just because there are offensive words in the post does not mean they are about your. They wer potienally about you depending on how you decided to answer it.

Zebolt Sorry? I did not just state my opinion. I don't know if you read the entire thread but the poster I was quoting said: ppl do need to believe in something. I am part of the phrase "ppl" and I don't need to believe in something since I know I don't said:
Oh I do indeed see your point but dont you get the irony in being insulted / shocked at being included in the phares "ppl" and then going off and taring everybody the "ppl" with the same brush ala " you dont need to believe in anything" like a demand / or fact that all should know and except xD. you getting me :0 ? Oh what's this self-known Evidence marlark ? We call those opinion's : x and for the most part there based on Information or evidence xD.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Vindicator said:
No Zebolt im afraid you do not represent atheist's. You may be One but you do not speak for them, I should know. I am 1 too and I didnt vote for you :D. What he was getting at is the contradicition of you saying you believe in nothing meaning you believe in nothing which is something therefore you believe in something xD. Yus I know brain freeze : /
Actually you are wrong here I do in every aspect represent atheist's. Im not a representative chosen by someone other than myself but that does not mean I can not represent something I am.

I'm sorry but you are not getting anywhere here. There is different meanings to the word believe, to believe in things ppl say and show you does not apply the same way as the believe in a higher meaning of life aka god's existance. You know which one of the two I talk about so why don't you just give up? If you want me to say that I believe in things like mankind invented the television sure ofc I believe in that. But why try to explain something to me you know Im well aware of and both you and me know Im not talking about?

Vindicator said:
Oh I do indeed see your point but dont you get the irony in being insulted / shocked at being included in the phares "ppl" and then going off and taring everybody the "ppl" with the same brush ala " you dont need to believe in anything" like a demand / or fact that all should know and except xD. you getting me :0 ?
No I don't see the irony in that at all tbh. Every one who know the mean of atheist should know and accept what I said that ppl don't need to believe in something. If they don't accept that they are calling me and other atheists liers and can't cope with us having our own opinion.

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Zebolt said:
Actually you are wrong here I do in every aspect represent atheist's. Im not a representative chosen by someone other than myself but that does not mean I can not represent something I am.

Errr I'm sorry no you dont. Dont dare try represent me. You can Voice your own opinion all you want but the moment you tell me your representing me it becomes a problem. Your representing your opinion which the name for your particular belief is called atheism or being an atheist. It Certainly doesnt mean you represent them and the audacity to think you do you is incredulous at best.

Zebolt said:
I'm sorry but you are not getting anywhere here. There is different meanings to the word believe, to believe in things ppl say and show you does not apply the same way as the believe in a higher meaning of life aka god's existance. You know which one of the two I talk about so why don't you just give up? If you want me to say that I believe in things like mankind invented the television sure ofc I believe in that. But why try to explain something to me you know Im well aware of and both you and me know Im not talking about?

Whoa, I guess it is more difficult to understand the mechanics of a language than simply just linking the words together. your Grasp is a strange 1, for some reason you question whether man invited the television, no maybe Aliens did : 0!. Yes there is different meanings to the word believe, I believe you have lost your train of thought or have got really confused because that whole statement above is just a psychedelic blur of how I envisage an 80 year old Crack abuser whacked out on Vigra.

Zebolt said:
No I don't see the irony in that at all tbh. Every one who know the mean of atheist should know and accept what I said that ppl don't need to believe in something. If they don't accept that they are calling me and other atheists liers and can't cope with us having our own opinion.

Unfortunatly this is were learning English in a foriegn country lets you down. For it is in my vernacular and it is a learned language for you. There is so much depth to the language that few can say they have mastered it ever really so not your fault for not grasping some parts of it as it is clear you have some understanding but lack refinement. Not my fault either but Cest la Vie xD

< damn those frenchies on Gorre with ther little sayings for getting zerged :D>

So really, Im looking forward to your next reply because I never know what your going to say :D. It's like 1% scared 99% excited ..... well it could be 1% excite 99% scared but you know I think that's what I like most about it.

Kudos to anybody who get's the quote ; )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom