roflmao @ news

Funkybunny

Banned
http://daoc.goa.com/news/view_news.php3?id_article=3026

hmmmm...

Catacombs bonuses
In the expansion box you will discover a pack of two CDs, containing a copy of Dark Age of Camelot : Shrouded Isles, with 14 days of free subscription, for you to offer to your friends.

getting even more desperate i see? well maybe if you could get a publisher who actually managed to pull their fingers out of their bumhole and DID something maybe the servers wouldnt die rapidly..

Penlid

Fledgling Freddie
FYI the 14 days comes free with the US version as well. And you don't have to buy Catacombs to get the 14 days free on US either.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
hmm what made me laugh more was the Realm bonuses :p cinsidering the state or Alb/Excal i think thats wrong..

Btw what does it mean 78% camp bonus.. does this mean we get 78% extra or 78% of the old camp bonus. Its not as if the grind is sick enuf as it is :(

Gamah

Banned
knighthood said:
hmm what made me laugh more was the Realm bonuses :p cinsidering the state or Alb/Excal i think thats wrong..

Btw what does it mean 78% camp bonus.. does this mean we get 78% extra or 78% of the old camp bonus. Its not as if the grind is sick enuf as it is :(

Exactly the same situation on alb/prydwen mate...hibs dominating and they still getting bonuses \o/

Bellona

Banned
its based on population

and the bonusses are the procentage of the original bonus you have had, so at alb/exc

you will only get 78.000 camp bonus if the camp bonus was 100.000.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
but the camp bous was greatly increased with NF anyway...so 78% is still way more than pre-nf

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
OK... so they put something in to help attract new players...

so you whine about it and say "why aren't you doing anything to attract new players!!!!"

WTF?

Oh yeah it's patch day, stupidity crawls out of the walls on patchday..

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Funkybunny said:
http://daoc.goa.com/news/view_news.php3?id_article=3026

hmmmm...

Catacombs bonuses
In the expansion box you will discover a pack of two CDs, containing a copy of Dark Age of Camelot : Shrouded Isles, with 14 days of free subscription, for you to offer to your friends.

getting even more desperate i see? well maybe if you could get a publisher who actually managed to pull their fingers out of their bumhole and DID something maybe the servers wouldnt die rapidly..

Hardly.

Catacombs in itself would probably be enough to bring a good amount of players back. With Shrouded Isles being worth very little because of other expansions being out Mythic is trying to grip people with the cheapest-expansion.

Quite clever.... desperate...no.

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Good idea imo :) Also helps those without a good connection since you get it on discs (which is hard to find anyway) as opposed to a download as in US.

Lets make sure to give away that free SI pack to a newbie each and we will have plenty of newcomers :cheers:

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
if Goa want new players, maybe they should try this strange idea, i know its a bit off the wall and all but hey, its something new for them to try.

Advertise.

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Init lol if Hib get anymore populated on hib pryd they wont be no enemys there harder is now. And what new people is cata going to bring? its loseing lots and thats about it Im shame the huge fuck up for cata is going to bring em in !.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH

its fucking ridiculous. hibs on pryd can take out mids and albs tho:S and they r getting bonuses....
they can survive and still easily win a frontal assault and flank from both realms and still pwn evryone

Gamah

Banned
Raven said:
if Goa want new players, maybe they should try this strange idea, i know its a bit off the wall and all but hey, its something new for them to try.

Advertise.

Also, have the product in shops....!

Funkybunny

Banned
yup.. yesterday is a good example on that.. hibs were taking a keep, defending a keep and still having lots of gankgrps running around.. makes you feel motivated to play... :(

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
I have already got 3 people lined up for my disks when my catacombs arrives - hopefully we can attract more people to the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom