rocky

- English -

Resident Freddy
which is your favourite Rocky?

imo has to be either number 4 or 5... love that street fight at the end!

discuss!

kirennia

Part of the furniture
3>2>4>5>6>1 :D

Althopugh if you were to ask me which FIGHT was the best, I'd have to agree, the street fight was great. Finished the double trilogy couple of nights ago and it's a shame that the 6th one was a bit of a let down. It wasn't a bad film but it wasn't the best of the lot. Maybe it's because I didn't watch all the other ones ages ago so have no nostalgia.

- English -

Resident Freddy
i have just watched 1-5 for the first time actually within the last few days... took a while to download.. 20gig atg... no decent copies of rocky 6 out atm so im gonna go the cinema to see it!... quite addicted to rocky now lol

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
- English - said:
i have just watched 1-5 for the first time actually within the last few days... took a while to download.. 20gig atg... no decent copies of rocky 6 out atm so im gonna go the cinema to see it!... quite addicted to rocky now lol

There are decent copies! Dvd screener out a month ago :O

Marc

FH is my second home
The first 2 are top drawer. 3 was ok. The rest were/are just embarassing.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
5 was horrific.

4 was interesting.

3 was style with little substance.

2 was a great film.

1 was and is the finest of the lot.

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
5 was horrific.

4 was interesting.

2 was a great film.

I would go along with that, I never bothered to see 5 though

I think the new one is a DL or DVD viewing.

razeredge

One of Freddy's beloved
cHodAX said:
5 was horrific.

4 was interesting.

2 was a great film.

I'd agree with that, I thought 6 wasnt bad but i felt the story was a bit thrown together

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
razeredge said:
I'd agree with that, I thought 6 wasnt bad but i felt the story was a bit thrown together

Yep 6 was ok, some bits I loved and a few bits I felt were just filler to get the movie over 100 minutes.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i really like 1 (imo the best) and 2, the rest all merge in to a blur i quite liked the mister t one and dolph lungren i seem to recall was a bit like the terminator and i might be mistaken but i think that one had the delicious brigitte neilson in it (hubba hubba) and shes always good to watch.

also (and i might have drempt this because it seems a bit surreal) there was one where he was loaded and had this huge house and the kid had a gay robot or something? did that actually happen??

MaCaBr3

Banned
Sadely I liked those movies as a kid, but I couln't or wouldn't rewatch them know. Last time I saw a rocky movie was probably more then 10 years ago. If there's one that I remember it's the one with Dracko.

Marc

FH is my second home
If as a kid, you reckon you never ran up a flight of steps and starting jumping up and down on the spot, you are lying :D

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Ezteq said:
also (and i might have drempt this because it seems a bit surreal) there was one where he was loaded and had this huge house and the kid had a gay robot or something? did that actually happen??

Rocky 4 ;)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
All of the Rocky films are pretty poor imo.. Perhabs because I don't like Mr. Stallone?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Marc said:
If as a kid, you reckon you never ran up a flight of steps and starting jumping up and down on the spot, you are lying :D

I still do when I am pissed, Denton town hall has some nice steps so I can often be found there on a Saturday night pissed as fart running up and down the steps shouting 'Yo Adrian!'. :D ;) :p

My mum says I am a geriatric hooligan, she might be right!

Droobiano

Fledgling Freddie
- English - said:
which is your favourite Rocky?

imo has to be either number 4 or 5... love that street fight at the end!

discuss!

How can your favourite Rocky movie be 4 OR 5? Me? I hate the rocky movies! Only reason that I have to watch em all, is cuz it's rocky! But all rocky movies does suck!

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
1>3>2>4>5

5 was appaling, and because it was so bad, Sly decided to make #6 as an apology to the real rocky fans, or so he said in an interview ;)

cmr

Banned
5 ? how can you like 5 thats the worst one!

#1 - Rocky 3 - Mr T, great story line and just great!

Followed closely by number 4 with drago!

they are all good films! go see 6 if you havnt already!

Litmus

Resident Freddy
- English - said:

no decent copy?? i had DVD quality one before christmas

- English -

Resident Freddy
Litmus said:
no decent copy?? i had DVD quality one before christmas

oh well downloading a dvd copy now... :)

im gonna buy a hat like rockys anyway =) and maybe some gloves!

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Stallone's acting has defiently improved in the 6th movie. Only watched ~40 mins of it so far but I like it - has a nice oldschool taste about it.

- English -

Resident Freddy
number 6 isnt as good as the rest i think. shame its all over though.. great movie

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
Just watching them from the start again, the fight with Clubber at the end of #3 is awesome, and that closing picture of him and apollo in the ring is nice,

Deffo #3 for the best one, changing my mind to

3 - 2 - 1 - 4 - 5 Will download 6 tonight :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom