Rjann, Ejo, Eradicate and co..

Kahvi

Loyal Freddie
Think this is my first whine ever here on FH :)

I really respect you guys. Can you pls respect a soloer struggling to find solo fights. 8-1 isnt a fair fight. Take care out there..

Euinar

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Kahvi said:

I really respect you guys. Can you pls respect a soloer struggling to find solo fights. 8-1 isnt a fair fight. Take care out there..

Euinar

dont count on it.. i know most of these guys and they still like to gank me ;D

Nilmeia

Fledgling Freddie
I'd love to but after 3 years I've been playing DAoC and never happened to me FG wouldn't kill me while I was soloing, I'm not willing to do that. We're rps thirsty xD Try to roam around less busy places m8.

Anyway, I will remind u this when you pawn me with your caba friend while I solo with ranger :D

PS was Puppet playing Ejo coz we needed bard just fyi so don't confuse the players (I hope he won't kill me now :p you didn't play THAT bad Puppet !! :p)

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Hm... are Rps something different than RPs or rps? Realm Points per second perhaps? :D

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Don't whine, just add on their fg fights ;).

Mael, 50th ment.

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Kahvi said:

Euinar

No but you are killed respectfully ;p

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Xxcalibur said:
puppet sucks as Cc´er , always i told him :)

Yeah I sucked pretty hard lol :D But was fun to play a bard once with leading and mezzing and such. Much smacking insta I have to admit :( Shines a new light on the game tho; much respect to all the drivers and mezzers in game who successfully manage to keep up.

Even simple things as PLAY ENDURANCE NOW ! i couldnt keep track up lol. I always wanted to heal people and i couldnt interrupt people in melee. Think Miracle found me a few times sticked to him clueless wtf I should do lol. On druid I smack around abit but cant do that on bard without loosing end-song. So I used all shouts I could find on my spellist lol.

Anyhow yeah was me playing Ejo the bard; real Ejo is playing WoW. Got him 15K or so tho :O

And oh well Eunar; RP is scarce to come by nowadays on Prydwen so rarely someone gets spared. State of game and such :/

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
hehe i wish id been out on not on the worlds longest ml4 raid :D

your post made my giggle puppet :)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
The prob is that you cant let soloers go, coz they will only add on fg vs fg fight later on. If all soloers stopped adding then i would be more than happy to stop killing them, but this is not going to happen, and noone can exåect any fg to know who's gonna add and who's not gonna add.

Nilmeia

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
Yeah I sucked pretty hard lol :D But was fun to play a bard once with leading and mezzing and such. Much smacking insta I have to admit :( Shines a new light on the game tho; much respect to all the drivers and mezzers in game who successfully manage to keep up.

Even simple things as PLAY ENDURANCE NOW ! i couldnt keep track up lol. I always wanted to heal people and i couldnt interrupt people in melee. Think Miracle found me a few times sticked to him clueless wtf I should do lol. On druid I smack around abit but cant do that on bard without loosing end-song. So I used all shouts I could find on my spellist lol.

Not even talking about "Puppet, please wait!" "We need rest" "I'm oop" "FG behind us" "OOS !!!"... and Puppet happily chargint towards another group in front of us :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom