Ripped account!

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
:((( stuuuuuuuuuuuuuusssssssssy /cry /cry /cry ill support you ingame btw... rip my pala and everything from any of my chars at will... dont play anymore anyway :p

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
old.windforce said:
there are at least 3 versions of thorn afaik

Think we are up to the 4th owner now :< the one owner I knew of was english

Stussy

Fledgling Freddie
Still no replay from anyone with anything ... :/

Wonder how long time it will take em to change the sub pw and find the guy...

Darwin

Loyal Freddie
Stussy said:
Still no replay from anyone with anything ... :/

Wonder how long time it will take em to change the sub pw and find the guy...

took goa like 1 week to actually change my sub password, which my hacker still had...but was 2 l8 by then :(

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Morchaoron said:
that new owner (the one that tried to apply for FL) was from sweden, i dunno where thorn + his irl friend are from

that guy also claimed that his rr7 nightshade got hacked once (which also no-one knew, so sure, play the victim like ive never seen that before)

The original Thorn is actually still around, hwoever not playing DAoC ofc, but thr original Thorn was a british bloke from down south.

Vesania

Fledgling Freddie
Really sorry to hear about this, Stussy. Such a horrible thing to such a nice guy. <hug>

Danhyr

Fledgling Freddie
ok i have some info for you and i know this is correct

The Original Thorn traded thorn to a Paladin named Stevedave who lives in or near Scarborough

Acorrding to my friend this bloke is a bit of a twat and is reknowed for having lots of accounts..

he is also elise and gregory which u know and since that trade i have noticed that those chars have become complete idiots... thorn was kicked out of doa i think for being a twat ive seen him in so many different guilds since then.

My friend also knows this stevedave and where he lives so stussy if it is him give me a shout and ill see what i can do....

Then we can go round there and kick his little ass into hell.

Danhyr

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Dan. when u talk like that I go all.. hot n stuff :wub:

:D

btw stuss. sorted yet? xE

Gorryk

Fledgling Freddie
I know the previous owner of Thorn (not the original) in real life and he is a bit of a cock to be honest. He wouldn't think twice about scamming other players, has admitted to radar use, and had a list of accounts he acquired which ran onto several A4 pages. I'm not sure he actually scammed those accounts himself however as I don't think he knows how. I think he is friends with a load of people who hang about on IRC exchanging daoc account passwords. He claimed that he got thorn's account legitamately in a straight account swap. He then traded the thorn account with one of these friends (the current thorn ownere) who trades these passwords on irc (and probalby does the account hacking) and so the new owner of thorn is highly likely to have done this... or at least one of the group who ahs access to him now...

Gorryk

Fledgling Freddie
Danhyr... You are right about Scarborough. He does live here although I don't believe thorn is being played by this guy atm. As far as I know he is playing a character called crocophant(sp?) and I think he is in FL atm. Then again it's been a few weeks since I've seen him so he's probably traded that account for a new one now too.... He probably deserves a slapping non the less. Whilst your in the area, you might want to stop by and slap Aligro for all his sidi-drop stealing antics on alb-excal too. I'm sure they'd thank you for it :) Not sure why but Scarborugh seems to be a hotbed of twats when it comes to mmorpg's :)

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
I knew the previous owner, he told me he had radar and showed me a pic of his email inbox...must have had at least 15 scammed accounts... this isn't the same guy cos hes quit daoc... apparantly :p

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Gorryk said:
Danhyr... You are right about Scarborough. He does live here although I don't believe thorn is being played by this guy atm. As far as I know he is playing a character called crocophant(sp?) and I think he is in FL atm. Then again it's been a few weeks since I've seen him so he's probably traded that account for a new one now too.... He probably deserves a slapping non the less. Whilst your in the area, you might want to stop by and slap Aligro for all his sidi-drop stealing antics on alb-excal too. I'm sure they'd thank you for it :) Not sure why but Scarborugh seems to be a hotbed of twats when it comes to mmorpg's :)

Nope we removed him from FL a while ago after the complaints we got due to him we decided we can't have him in our guild.

Stacey_Valentine

Fledgling Freddie
Really sorry to hear about u getting hacked mate, honestly cant stand People taking what thay did not work to get, in game or otherwise. Hope u get who did it, or at least your stuffs back.

on a lighter note? this house which u think your SSA's are in.... how much he want for them? Oo

best of luck mate

Stacey Valentine RR6 Inf - Pryd/Alb

Stussy

Fledgling Freddie
he wanted 15p for ssa:)

First of all i would like to thank everyone for help and support :) Think i would have stopped playing otherwise ;)

But iv got a mail from goa with new sub passwords .. so my account is now "safe" .. but they havnt restored anything. I will keep mail em till they do thou

(and i wouldnt mind to meet him irl :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom