Ripped account!

Stussy

Fledgling Freddie
Im a very fustrated man these days ...

My account and my girlfriends account has just been ripped for items and money.
All my sidi items are gone and all my artifacts and most of the scrolls iv gathered.
It happend saturday around 13-17 cmt.

When i logged on sunday i noticed that my items and money were gone and i ask in guild what to do. One told me to go to the housing and seek if any house had the items i were missing.

I found most of the items at /houseface 127

The items :
Paladin sidi bp
Wrathbound War Sword
2xSpectral Soul Anchor
Brazen Stout Defender
Cobalt Small Kite Shield
War-forged Battle Shield - Medium Shield
Azure Faithbound Cudgel
Staff of Wind and Ice
Some friar staff from toa .. dont remember the name

I think it was it. And LOTS of seals and lots of money! :/

----------

My Chars on albion / prydwen

-Carnifex lvl 50 ice wiz
-Arcader lvl 50 scout
-Stussy lvl 50 paladin
-Blend lvl 50 ministrel
-Charli lvl 50 Friar
-Skirmisher lvl 50 Infi

Stussy

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe forgot to write that.

I have my account login to both gf and my account in a txt doc at my desktop. Same with gf... Its not on any mail account or anything.

Cybwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Stussy said:
Hehe forgot to write that.

I have my account login to both gf and my account in a txt doc at my desktop. Same with gf... Its not on any mail account or anything.

Bad move. Use pen and paper. :(

Stussy

Fledgling Freddie
hehe its just a bit late now :/

The guy who have the house is Thorn.... havent seen him yet. But would like to talk to him

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
Its always sad to see people get ripped/hacked etc, but it probably wouldn't have happened if you didn't have passwords on your computer.

Steffan-

Fledgling Freddie
It's so sad Stussy :( Nearly the same thing happend for Bryani about 1 week ago (also a Fluffy Raider)...

Why can't ppl just get over it that some ppl got better items then others and leave the lucky bastards alone ><

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
So much hacking going around lately :/ and so many ebayed *****, stussy have you told a member of E&E about this?i am sure they can contact kemor about it.

Stussy

Fledgling Freddie
E&E ?

I send a mail to **dont post email addresses** :>

And made this thread ... nothing else.

But it seem hopless ... cause i wont get either money or items back.
So its kind of pointless anyway

Mimen

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry to hear it :(

Thought artifacts were non sale non trade. Or were they unactivated?

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Same happened to you as to me. ripped off items but characters still there?

My tip for you:
Email kemor.
tell him to suspend acc for a week
let him investigate it as he did with me
try to give him dates and times the punk used your acc (if poss)

Kemor banned them fucks who did it to me. Im sure he will do the same with you/gf.

Problem is he wont give u items. even tho u knew who has them. its against the CoC/Eula he politely told me. a ripoff

atleast I live happy that the scum got banned

hope it works out. pm me ingame if u wanna chat about it

Humble Regards

Chim

Stussy

Fledgling Freddie
okay. Thanks:)

Iv mailed he .. waiting for answer atm. But its just SO sad to lose all the items iv spend so much time getting. And all the money :/

Its SO unfair!

Ill pm you ingame.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Afaik the 'Thorn' account has been traded a few times but I might be wrong. What I do know is that 'Thorn' applied to join The Last Watch last October and mentioned in the post that he was also 'Elise' and 'Gregory' on Albion Prydwen. Here is the link, http://www.thelastwatch.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1610&highlight=thorn hopefully it will give Kemor something to work with even if it doesn't actually prove who currently owns 'Thorn'.

A

Aoln

The previous Thorn was a cock, wouldn't be suprised if it was him.

(Original Thorn was nice :( )

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
That Thorn (traded acc) also applied for my guild some time ago, he was bragging about his chars on excal (which no one from excal had never heard of)

Somehow I didnt trust him...

tbh that account has been traded so often now i wouldnt mind of some gamemaster finally puts a end to it :eek:

Stussy

Fledgling Freddie
some gamemaster could give me my items and money back and then delete the account ... im easy tbh. Just a waste that i have to be the victim or someone have to.

Just delete the person irl plz

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Stussy said:
hehe its just a bit late now :/

The guy who have the house is Thorn.... havent seen him yet. But would like to talk to him

Hahaha, the most retarded dude ever to play Alb, so WTF can people expect.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Dreami said:
Hahaha, the most retarded dude ever to play Alb, so WTF can people expect.
FOR YOUR INFORMATION thorn sold his account to his friend as far as I know, and stopped playing ages ago. The real thorn I got to know from the early days of retail was a good guy and would never do such things like this.

-_-

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
SoulFly said:
FOR YOUR INFORMATION thorn sold his account to his friend as far as I know, and stopped playing ages ago. The real thorn I got to know from the early days of retail was a good guy and would never do such things like this.

-_-

Yes, but I was talking about the guy he traded it for and afaik, after that the account was given another time for another dude who was the totally retarded guy.

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
Dreami said:
Yes, but I was talking about the guy he traded it for and afaik, after that the account was given another time for another dude who was the totally retarded guy.

Must've changed hands more than once, cause I once had a chat with thorns irl mate who claimed to own the account at the time and he sounded o´k.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
SoulFly said:
FOR YOUR INFORMATION thorn sold his account to his friend as far as I know, and stopped playing ages ago.
-_-
With friends like that you will get a bad name no matter what.

Lorimez Shadowblade

Fledgling Freddie
I'm only posting what one of my fellow guildies has said on Sunday.

He's had his account hacked and he too mentioned 'Thorn' as the name of the house where the items are being sold.

Could be a sheer coincidence but I'm only stating what was said in guild chat.

Whatever comes hope the cock who hacked ya account gets banned and imo the "cant give loot back as it breaks coc" rule sucks. :puke:

FFs use common sense and give them back their items :cheers:

Hope it all works out and sorry to hear about it.

/salute

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
SoulFly said:
Must've changed hands more than once, cause I once had a chat with thorns irl mate who claimed to own the account at the time and he sounded o´k.

that new owner (the one that tried to apply for FL) was from sweden, i dunno where thorn + his irl friend are from

that guy also claimed that his rr7 nightshade got hacked once (which also no-one knew, so sure, play the victim like ive never seen that before)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Just checked the house, seems most of the stuff is gone :( Either sold or removed. GOA seriously need to get to grips with this problem and help the victims instead of driving them away from the game.

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
I dont think im helping here but Stop Hacking Peoples Accounts You Sick Retarded Fucks, go play with IBM employees.

On the other note, i doubt you will get the items/money back which blatantly sucks monkey cack.

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
The sad thing is these people just get new accounts and continue the scamming. Irl actions needed :E

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
Just checked the house, seems most of the stuff is gone :( Either sold or removed. GOA seriously need to get to grips with this problem and help the victims instead of driving them away from the game.

it was probably some form of 'laundrying' items, put them in your shop, then lower the prices to 1g, then buy them with your main characther and hope the GM wont find out about it cuz it will look like you honestly bought those items, these h4x0rs seem to use cheap accounts for this kind of crap (or hack other accounts to do it with)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom