• No, I can log in fine.

Votes: 36 35.3%
  • I haven't checked.

Votes: 41 40.2%

• Total voters

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
dajulf said:
Yes it does however i get the emails with the passwords and such and i can get into subs page and game with those passwords.
Well there's your problem then and why the subs team can't simply push the synchronise account button to sort your problem out. They need you to either change the email address yourself or supply them with a new email address so they can do it manually.

The problem with having two game accounts registered to the same email address was explained in the first post of this thread and is also detailed in this sticky thread about account problems which I posted nearly a year ago.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
The problem with having two game accounts registered to the same email address was explained in the first post of this thread and is also detailed in this sticky thread about account problems which I posted nearly a year ago.

You actually think people read your response? You have alot faith in people for working with them so long ;)

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
xxManiacxx said:
I have over 30 ToA keys and own 6 acc´s. No way in hell I can find my original keys again : )-

Well I have 4 Accounts and 1 email address - would be nice to get all information to 1 email address without the need to set up multiple mail accounts to accept emails from Rightnow tbh, Customer service is supposed to be what it says on the tin, a service to the customer, not an inconvenience of having to in the above case set up 3 mail accounts to accept info from rightnow on 6 accounts.
Now I think back I did change all my accounts to register the new email address on my 4 accounts, 2 of which have been changed to my new email address (when I moved home), all makes sense now with the starter post on having a limit of 2 accounts on 1 email(which is pants tbh) :)

Next time i log on give me a Poll to click
Sort our Customer Service out - and i will gladly tick that box :)
(who's idea was in game Polls? its got to be someone from FH)

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
RN never did any good for me.... so far they have replied in 1 out of 5 questions ive asked them.... 1st one over 1.5 years ago :worthy:

and none of them was abusive/provo etc.... just simple plain questions...

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
Secondly, if you have two game accounts linked to one email address, only one of them will be able to access RN. Try logging in with the other accounts game passwords. If you can handle only 1 account having access to RN, then its fine, just use that accounts game passwords. If it bugs you, change the email of the other account to something different.

you can't change the email if your current address doesn't exist anymore as they send a confirmation email :E And can't login to rightnow with that account (due to 2 accounts with that addy i assume - tho ones been changed for quite a while).

If I mail the subs@goa addy, what do i need to include to prove its me, since i dont think i have any of the cd keys around anymore (well i've 2 DR cd keys but no idea which ones on that account :p ) ....

i don't need access to rightnow on that account atm, i dont need access to the emails from that account at the moment either (ive managed without them for months since i lost hosting on my old pop3), its just the fact i cant access it annoys me a little :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Requiel said:
When you request a new password, the RightNow database should update at the same time to reflect your new game password. Sometimes this doesn't happen. .
well fix it then :)

will PM you at some point then and get you to sort out my RN login, current pw doesnt work and neither does the old one, while you are at it you can change my BB accounts email address seeing as i have tried 1675325893 times on the subs page with no luck, says "an email has been sent, please confirm the changes" or some such, but never get the email (not in the junk folders or anything)

and no i dont have both accounts registered to the same email.

RS|Phil

Can't get enough of FH
Requiel said:
It's apparently not as obvious as you imagine.

Considering the 100% vote for an improvement is there perhaps you should not dismiss this. Ok, two people voted (so far) does that mean you can dismiss them?

Personally, I tend to find I get a fast response from RightNow and normally it's decent. My main gripe is when you actually have a genuine grievance that can't be sorted out in five minutes they tend to ignore you, then log the problem off as Solved, which it's not. Pisses me off really. Good job for the majority though.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
RN has always worked fine for me, and always quick anwsers. And thats with +15 reports. Only slow thing was after pryd crash, when they had to restore items.. fair enough it takes some time, what pissed me off was them saying they where done in 2 days nonstop...but yet it took like half a year.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Tilda said:
Firstly, if you've changed your game password recently the RN database might have a previous password. Try logging in with your old password.

Changed my In Game Password last year, the database for Rightnow still uses original one??

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
so it doesnt work for nearly half the people that have checked?

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Tilda said:
Go to the "support" button on the goa home page.
Click your language.
Click "Ask a question"

Does that work these days? Last time I tried (quite a while ago), you had to search for an answer first which wasnt really very logical when you had an obscure problem that wasnt worth searching for.

Tilda

I wasn't sure when I was writing if you still needed to search for something first. So i logged in, clicked ask a question and was instantly at the form for doing it, no stupid searches needed :p

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Boni said:
Does that work these days? Last time I tried (quite a while ago), you had to search for an answer first which wasnt really very logical when you had an obscure problem that wasnt worth searching for.
It was changed a while ago to be like that, however you have to remember that the vast majority of people who contact any support service have a simple problem that can be answered with a standard answer, so asking people to search weeds out a lot of those straightforward queries and isn't a significant stumbling block to those who actually have a problem that requires a special answer.

Just look at the number of threads on the technical forum that could be answered if people either read stickies or had made a basic search first to see that tendency in action.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
chretien said:
Just look at the number of threads on the technical forum that could be answered if people either read stickies or had made a basic search first to see that tendency in action.

Oh yes, I can see quite why it was used, it just wasnt the most intuative feature, you shoudlnt have to read the fine print to learn that searching for something random in the same logon session is a pre-requsite for asking a question.

Glad to hear that features been removed.

Ozilia

Fledgling Freddie
Funny how according to the poll, for 19 users RN doesn't work (27% atm), yet in this thread, there's only 3 who have said anything about what's not working for them...
You kinda get the feeling there's people voting it didn't work because "ZOMG I HAD TO WAIT 3 HOURS!!!111111oneone".

Used RN maybe 5-6 times over the years, never had any problems.. didn't vote though, no active acct.

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Worked fine for me over the last 4 years, maybe four or five requests. My girlfriend can't log on though, probably some pw issue.

Slick50

Fledgling Freddie
Do not work for me either, have never been able to log into RN.
I always get incorrect password, and have never changed password.
I tried just now with game pass and then with subs pass none of them would allow me to log in.
I think that the ones voting that it works fine, is people that remembered they got in sometime and just clicked works.
I dont have much respect for their methods of giving customer service, it is quite confusing and will not help me if i have for example problems with an artifact encounter.
And EE´s it is more a matter of luck to get a hand on one of those. Good i guess they are there and can get a hand of goa ppls. But i have problems getting touch with them ingame.

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
dunno if its rightnows fualt or who is responsible but...

i recently lost my Ceremonial Bracers due to i lded when changing ver on them, a well i thougth just rigthnow it and they fix it, a couple of days later i got an email were is said i should my ingame questlog on what to do to get it back, logged in and very true, questlog was updated! cool good work GOA for once i thougth, just had to see a npc to retain the lost cb, piece of cake!

but omg i was screwed, goa had made a major flaw, i searched endless for the npc w/o finding it, turned out later after asking the hibs and albs to check name of there npc's in toa that the dude i was supposed to speak with to get my cb back was located in albion, and my character is in midgard! YIPPIE!!! :sex: i got fucked! cant they even fix a simple thing as that to make sure or atleast read the email on were my character is located in for real?

apperently not... i havent been arsed to email them again about it, in fear of that i have to go to hiberna or even outerspace this time to retrieve my ceremonial bracers.

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Roteca said:
dunno if its rightnows fualt or who is responsible but...

i recently lost my Ceremonial Bracers due to i lded when changing ver on them, a well i thougth just rigthnow it and they fix it, a couple of days later i got an email were is said i should my ingame questlog on what to do to get it back, logged in and very true, questlog was updated! cool good work GOA for once i thougth, just had to see a npc to retain the lost cb, piece of cake!

but omg i was screwed, goa had made a major flaw, i searched endless for the npc w/o finding it, turned out later after asking the hibs and albs to check name of there npc's in toa that the dude i was supposed to speak with to get my cb back was located in albion, and my character is in midgard! YIPPIE!!! :sex: i got fucked! cant they even fix a simple thing as that to make sure or atleast read the email on were my character is located in for real?

apperently not... i havent been arsed to email them again about it, in fear of that i have to go to hiberna or even outerspace this time to retrieve my ceremonial bracers.
Erm.. There's one of those NPCs in each realm. Do you really think that only Albs can respec CBs?... I guess it's easier to blame Goa than to admit your dumbness though.

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
chretien said:
Erm.. There's one of those NPCs in each realm. Do you really think that only Albs can respec CBs?... I guess it's easier to blame Goa than to admit your dumbness though.

it was a specific name in the quest log, and that certain name on the npc dont exist in midgard, however it does in albion. and the mid one didnt want to speak with me. realy think i would write here if i hadnt tried before? :wanker:

IainC

Roteca said:
it was a specific name in the quest log, and that certain name on the npc dont exist in midgard, however it does in albion. and the mid one didnt want to speak with me. realy think i would write here if i hadnt tried before? :wanker:
The quest is the same in all realms. All you need to do is to look in your journal for the correct keyword and say it to the NPC to get your CBs back. As soon as you started the trade in you get that quest. If you go LD halfway through you can just pick up where you were before, we wouldn't have had to change anything or put any new quest on your character to solve the issue.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Dear Sir/Madam

I play "Bahumat the sexiest paladin around"
on the Camlann server.

At some time last week, something nasty happened. I was out shopping and stayed logged in, I came back and found all these naked female celts dancing near me, I could not help but stare in awe at their beauty...after a few minutes they said they would get jiggy for 5gold but I promised my mother I would use this gold to buy our weekly supplies. When I turned them down they pinned me down and did kinky things, then they took my 5 gold
I would appreciate it if you could detain these kinky ladies and get me my gold back...

oh, they also took my ML10 item's and my Cheese Sword, but im not too fussed about them.

Kind Regards
Bahumat

Please find the attached screenshot of me naked with them dripping honey all over my chest.

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
Dear Sir/Madam

I play "Bahumat the sexiest paladin around"
on the Camlann server.

At some time last week, something nasty happened. I was out shopping and stayed logged in, I came back and found all these naked female celts dancing near me, I could not help but stare in awe at their beauty...after a few minutes they said they would get jiggy for 5gold but I promised my mother I would use this gold to buy our weekly supplies. When I turned them down they pinned me down and did kinky things, then they took my 5 gold
I would appreciate it if you could detain these kinky ladies and get me my gold back...

oh, they also took my ML10 item's and my Cheese Sword, but im not too fussed about them.

Kind Regards
Bahumat

Please find the attached screenshot of me naked with them dripping honey all over my chest.

You ever consider to search for pro help Bahumat? :worthy:

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Phoebee-v- said:
You ever consider to search for pro help Bahumat? :worthy:

Everyone always gets frustrated and gives up....When Robin Williams is finished with Matt Damon he says he will call me :)

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Requiel said:
The quest is the same in all realms. All you need to do is to look in your journal for the correct keyword and say it to the NPC to get your CBs back. As soon as you started the trade in you get that quest. If you go LD halfway through you can just pick up where you were before, we wouldn't have had to change anything or put any new quest on your character to solve the issue.

it worked, however you still put a "quest" in my questlog were it said to seek a certain npc, no mather if it was needed or not, could simply had written in the email to type either "dexterity" or what ever to the trade-in guy instead of write in mail to check your questlog on what to do. and rigth after i lded that line wasnt there, so it was something goa put in there. Ty however Requiel for the help ! better late then never

IainC

Roteca said:
it worked, however you still put a "quest" in my questlog were it said to seek a certain npc, no mather if it was needed or not, could simply had written in the email to type either "dexterity" or what ever to the trade-in guy instead of write in mail to check your questlog on what to do. and rigth after i lded that line wasnt there, so it was something goa put in there. Ty however Requiel for the help ! better late then never
I guarantee we didn't put that quest in there for you. It would have been there as soon as you started to respec your CB - hence our advice to check your quest log.

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
Requiel said:
I guarantee we didn't put that quest in there for you. It would have been there as soon as you started to respec your CB - hence our advice to check your quest log.

very odd then, cuz it wasnt there after i logged on after ld, was the first thing i checked for. but dont care anymore, its fixed now and i dont play that character any more...

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
who needs rightnow when u got requiel.
hes just like bob the builder.
can he fix it? yes he can!:D
or at least thats how it worked when i dropped n lost a vital cl quest item in a dizzy bint moment.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
lilmissnaughty said:
who needs rightnow when u got requiel.
hes just like bob the builder.
can he fix it? yes he can!:D
or at least thats how it worked when i dropped n lost a vital cl quest item in a dizzy bint moment.

Requiel still wont reply to my requests for help building my new Spice Shelf

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Well just a follow up really...

After many votes of praise for the customer service i decided to right-now my previously listed problems and even went to the trouble of setting up a second email address so i could tie my remaining 2 accounts to that new email.
Im guessing the replys went to the old email address i have listed on the accounts as i never heard a thing back, even though i gave them a reply email address.
Nope still crap service for me yet again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom