Right Brain Vs. Left Brain

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Ok I'm currently tripping - I opened the page twice side by side and they're both going different ways??

dysfunction

FH is my second home
My pictures go a bit mental doing that! They stutter and blur all over the place.
At first they went in opposite directions now it's just messy!

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Spinning Clockwise all of the time, sat for 20 minutes no change, then I yawned and took my eyes of it for a split second and bang anti. Tride the process again and if I yawn it changes.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Was going clockwise for me, lit a fag and it started going anti-clockwise.

Can change it pretty much at will now, find it easier to change it if you start at the feet.

Opt1

Fledgling Freddie
I just concentrated on imagining something versus something logical and that seemed to work for me..

Entirely situation dependent, but depends on the individual also for whichever tends to predominate.

I'm not entirely sure being left/right handed has anything to do with it - and neither are the neuroscientists lol :)

Furr

Can't get enough of FH
Was clockwise for me, after much play worked out that if i covered all of her with my hand and just left the feet showing it switched directions. confusing

Paradroid

Fledgling Freddie
I can see both directions quite easily ... I just focus on her spinning leg and, when it crosses the static leg, I just 'decide' which way I want to see it spin.

The magic eyes are easy for me too ... I can cross my eyes, so it's a simple case of de-focussing and re-focussing at a different depth to find the shape.

:p

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
I do the "Looking through" technique.

Crossing your eyes is one way, the way I do it appears to be where I look past the image.

Mazling

Can't get enough of FH
Bugger those magic eye thingies, I'm still looking at the woman. ;)
I find it easier to tell myself which way the image spins by moving it into my periphery, then it spins however I like.

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
its no good, I can't make it change, it just seems to happen randomly....if I stare resolutely at her, all that happens is she seems to slow down somewhat....my brain hurts now :(

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I could only see anti-clockwise, could not get clock-wise at all, then I came on my hand :(

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Got a parent to do it, to make sure it wasn't just weird.. We could both alternate it at the same time. That was cool.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
That's just bad timing on my part, I allways post after something like that...

Yep, that makes it sound worse.

Nate

FH is my second home
If I say your French, that there is what I call "dropping the bomb".

Thankyou very much!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Fear my power. When I think of pr0n she get's down on all fours. Wonder gif in teh making.

Seriously, she rotates clockwise for me unless I use the Dukat perception trick and I then make her spin anti-clockwise.

Chilly

Balls of steel
all I saw was some picture shrinking horizontally, flipping then expanding again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom