RIFT - Servers with guild numbers and faction

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
...and i'd rather that than be like the scrublords on other servers who claim superiority over, well, nobodies. was the same in warhammer - you have to take the rough with the smooth.

Scrublords on other servers? last I checked on the server lists the majority of good/respectable guilds avoided Whitefall completely? all the EX Warhammer well known ego trippers went to Whitefall and we all know how hard Warhammer was "Hi meights lets aoe trolololol" so on reflection I think you'll find its Whitefall thats full of scrubs.

But hey, each to his own :) i'm actually going to bookmark this so I can quote it at a later date and say "I fucking told you so" shame on you Miri for being so naive :(

eksdee

FH is my second home
what good guilds are on the other servers then? the only guild i know of i've seen from another server is vengeance and they were losing to pugs in the warfront i was in -,-

Punishment

Resident Freddy
funny-pictures-kitten-is-tough-and-should-not-be-messed-with.jpg

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
what good guilds are on the other servers then? the only guild i know of i've seen from another server is vengeance and they were losing to pugs in the warfront i was in -,-

i'm done argueing with you miri, as said i'll quote you at a later date because I know for a fact you'll be in for a rather dire surprise when you realise how shit Whitefall really is.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
did i say me or my guild? no i didn't. don't deflect your inferiority complex on me, son.

i would give you a serious reply
but im too busy laughing at you, so i wont

cheers though, have fun with your scrub-free-epic-server :lol:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I think i might be going Bloodiron Guardian with an irish guild, as whitefall now has RUScorp and we cba dealing with that rest of the ruskies gone cloudborne it seems

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I think i might be going Bloodiron Guardian with an irish guild, as whitefall now has RUScorp and we cba dealing with that rest of the ruskies gone cloudborne it seems

Lol, RUScorp will destroy that server purely because they do nowt but zerg, seen that coming a mile off. Got some friends that play Defiant on Bloodiron its meant to be an alright server.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Lol, RUScorp will destroy that server purely because they do nowt but zerg, seen that coming a mile off. Got some friends that play Defiant on Bloodiron its meant to be an alright server.

The plan for the irish guild was to go Whitefall 1st but once they heard Ruscorp there they decided not too

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The plan for the irish guild was to go Whitefall 1st but once they heard Ruscorp there they decided not too

Don't blame them mate, we moved off whitefall when we heard a few select guilds were there (zerg guilds) + because of the queues. Rather get out early than cry so far down the line when the server dies after all the work you put in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom