RIFT - Servers with guild numbers and faction

Agell

One of Freddy's beloved
At least with a us server there will be a chance of prime time, whereas everybody will be asleep or working in EU

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
That just proves to me that most people are rolling defiant, and Guardian will be the underdog
So any one else gonna roll guardian and maybe has a guild?

yeah thats all I wanted it for I heard that most were going defiant in the beta, atleast it will be nice to be the underdog for a bit.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
my guild is all on Steampike , Guardian

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
My Guild Kill Frenzy currently sat at about 100 currently members is Guardian on Bloodiron!

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Oooh, Kill Frenzy.

Brings back good memories from ELoE :)

I was *so* close to apply to you guys when that alliance disbanded, but ended up joining Tainted... :(

Guess you lot still have vent as a requirement?

Anyway, i demand new videos of you lot pvp'ing in Rift now similar to this..

YouTube - Kill Frenzy in Praag 15/10/2009

Calaen

Oooh, Kill Frenzy.

Brings back good memories from ELoE :)

I was *so* close to apply to you guys when that alliance disbanded, but ended up joining Tainted... :(

Guess you lot still have vent as a requirement?

Anyway, i demand new videos of you lot pvp'ing in Rift now similar to this..

YouTube - Kill Frenzy in Praag 15/10/2009

Vent has never been a major requirement mate, if you can't talk that's fine, but being able to listen on comms is a massive bonus especially during major raids. That being said if you apply common sense and follow the guy with the number above his head when he moves and engage the enemy when he does yuo can't go far wrong :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
That being said if you apply common sense and follow the guy with the number above his head when he moves and engage the enemy when he does yuo can't go far wrong :p

Oh that's nice.

Might pop over and give it a go. The server i'm on is not very social and the guild isn't that interested in grouping outside of instances :(

I knew joining it for the name was a bad idea... xD

Still queues on Bloodiron primetime?

Enz

Regular Freddie
Can anyone recommend a friendly server with low queue times for Warfronts?

Thank you :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Will be starting friday dunno what faction/server im going, someone give me a home :D

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
shivermere is a uk based server so I get a better connection, pvp and it has hardly any queue's; in the evening if I have to log out and in it's usually a 30 ppl 2 min queue hehe.

Mabs

queues are almost gone now i think the "woo new shiny must log in ALL DAY" has worn off a bit :)

Calaen

Yup Warfront pops in the 40-50 range are starting to pick up as well!!!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Buddy on Bloodiron had a 6minute queue while I queued for 3 hours after work to get on to Whitefail ;)

You guys stayed on whitefall with the herp derp brigade then :p? smart people moved server Miri!

eksdee

FH is my second home
You guys stayed on whitefall with the herp derp brigade then :p? smart people moved server Miri!

it's the most active server with the best guilds on it, i'd rather that and put up with queues. especially since we found a way around it by having nolifers log those with jobs' accounts for them during the day ;)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
it's the most active server with the best guilds on it, i'd rather that and put up with queues. especially since we found a way around it by having nolifers log those with jobs' accounts for them during the day ;)

Aye I keep hearing that its the place to be for pvp yet all I see on the whitefall forums is "we're not pvping because we're pve'ing" or "Your not pvping because you're pve'ing lol!" the maturity is strong on your server with the "best" guilds :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Aye I keep hearing that its the place to be for pvp yet all I see on the whitefall forums is "we're not pvping because we're pve'ing" or "Your not pvping because you're pve'ing lol!" the maturity is strong on your server with the "best" guilds :)

fs keep forgetting shit, the problem with overpopulated servers is when you do finally sort an open world pvp zone out which is what whitefallers are trying now it'll be nothing but a fucking zerg fest and add wars :p so stay aoe specced miri you'll need it likely.

eksdee

FH is my second home
...and i'd rather that than be like the scrublords on other servers who claim superiority over, well, nobodies. was the same in warhammer - you have to take the rough with the smooth.

Mabs

...and i'd rather that than be like the scrublords on other servers who claim superiority over, well, nobodies. was the same in warhammer - you have to take the rough with the smooth.

god i love people like you.
its funny how theres some on EVERY server, claiming everyone else is "scrubs" and how they are "best guild"

its easy to be "best guild" when the opinion poll consists of your own narrow-minded imagination

eksdee

FH is my second home
did i say me or my guild? no i didn't. don't deflect your inferiority complex on me, son.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom