Games Rift - Recruit a Friend Trial

gohan

FH is my second home
you can change it all up later can't you?so i dont have to follow some spec while xping

ye i've already respeced my souls once

and respeced my talent points about 5 times

at lvl 22 xD

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
you can change it all up later can't you?so i dont have to follow some spec while xping

5 roles mate, that is 5 fully different specs you can change on the fly out of combat. Respecs are dirt cheap too.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i feel like such a noob playing this xd

find me a good pve bard build to level with cho :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
i feel like such a noob playing this xd

find me a good pve bard build to level with cho :p

I am using the leveling build from Xerexes guide which you can find on a massive torrent site somewhere. ;) Docwolfe and Slain are using it with great success.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
okay im using it but its either way out of date or just shit. the whole idea behind rogue/bard build seems to be to get motif of regeneration by spending 12 points in bard, except that another website and my soul picking screen says you need 24 points and level 48 :O

think i might have an old guide version?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
okay im using it but its either way out of date or just shit. the whole idea behind rogue/bard build seems to be to get motif of regeneration by spending 12 points in bard, except that another website and my soul picking screen says you need 24 points and level 48 :O

think i might have an old guide version?

yep they changed bard a little while ago, what you are really going for is maxing cadence out as it is your main leveling and pet healing tool whilst being useful to groups. It is still a good spec to follow whilst leveling up.

Docwolfe has just come up with a new spec that goes more in ranger and is highly effective, will try pinch it off him tomorrow. Respecs cost pennies, just relax and level. :p

megadave

I am a FH squatter
finished for the day, lvl14. give guild invite tomorrow imo ! cant even pm people as a trial member unless your on their friends list. hopefully you can join and spam up guild chat tho

Uara

Part of the furniture
made a rogue on blight as well. Liked the look of saboteur, not sure what else i'm going to go. WIll play a bit more after uni today. (called Ashimar)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Sold my acc for £150. One T2 PvE geared Mage, another Mage P4 PvP geared (one on each faction of the server we were on).

Fao Cho aswell then...

Well as it says underneath me, my PvP server cleric is Prestige 3, also it's pretty much geared for T2, with a few plaques around collecting dust, any guesstimations how much it'll be worth? :)

Only problem is that it's called Gwadien, and i'm such a famous player... :p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
yep they changed bard a little while ago, what you are really going for is maxing cadence out as it is your main leveling and pet healing tool whilst being useful to groups. It is still a good spec to follow whilst leveling up.

Docwolfe has just come up with a new spec that goes more in ranger and is highly effective, will try pinch it off him tomorrow. Respecs cost pennies, just relax and level. :p
bard ranger sabo till 30 works wonders <3 around 24 your pet can tank 7-8 mobs while you bomb em to shreds and heal pet with cadence.

first your pet pulls a few and taunts them. then you apply charges while healing pet. 5 charges on 1. then you use coda of wrath (aoe dmg) and cadence or powerchord and fire charges, that equals 2x bomb rather quick at that point youll prolly get agro but cadence + coda of wrath will finish them off!

WIN!

gohan

FH is my second home
i paid £21 delivered from amazon, mainly cos i had a £10 voucher that expires at end of month tho lol

megadave

I am a FH squatter
anyone know where its cheapest at the moment?

or somone just give me a free acc :p

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
dave, buy my account, i'll throw in a free lowbie Rogue + Mage :p

Afran

Part of the furniture
Need one more RAF for the mount :D Give!

megadave

I am a FH squatter
i didnt see those perks for joining, probably should have used someone on the same server as me :p

Afran

Part of the furniture
or you could of rolled on mine, bad aoln! ;<

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Why are people trying to get other people to play such a godawful mmo.

Afran

Part of the furniture
We've already heard that you don't like it, don't really need to post the same shit here let people decide for themself :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom