Games Rift - Recruit a Friend Trial

Uara

Part of the furniture
aye me too...they brought this free trial out pretty quickly.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yeah, it seems to be going the way of all other new MMOs lately.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Really quite surprised you're still playing Afran, is there still absolutely no OPvP?

Also is there a level cap on the trial? Because 7 days seems a lot for that game, you can easily be 50 and fully geared within that time with little effort. Heh.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
You may want to roll on Shivermere (Defiant), quite a few ex-DAoC players are on this shard.

Or Blightweald guardian where Lords of England and a good few former The Last Watch and Servants of the Lake peeps are. :D

Personally very much enjoying the game and oRvR will get sorted in time, it is something they are very much aware of.

gohan

FH is my second home
or whitefall defiant cos thats where i am

and everyone wants to be where i am

Afran

Part of the furniture
No level cap as far as I know miri, no real open PvP in group form but solo/duo is quite effective, I'm still very much enjoying it :) Still have hope they'll improve non-instanced PvP and todays patch brought some very nice updates (see 1.2). Pfft Guardian PvE carebears Cho! :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
No level cap as far as I know miri, no real open PvP in group form but solo/duo is quite effective, I'm still very much enjoying it :) Still have hope they'll improve non-instanced PvP and todays patch brought some very nice updates (see 1.2). Pfft Guardian PvE carebears Cho! :p

I can't cope with PvP servers mate, I enjoy my chill time too much and PvE allows me to do that after a long day at work.

gohan

FH is my second home
dual wield and two handed seem shit, yet sword and shield defensive tanks like paladin are op.....

dunno why :<

gohan

FH is my second home
i've only played tank

in rvr thier kind of wank cos no range and just constantly CC'ed when tryna chase anyone down

archers seem quite OP but no idea what sub specs to go or anything

sozzles

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
This is a functional PvP build for rogue.

pvp.png

Xerexes guide is available for download from a certain torrent site as well and is majorly helpful for builds of all classes. ;)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
you can change it all up later can't you?so i dont have to follow some spec while xping

Afran

Part of the furniture
Can find me as "Roeaz" on same server/faction as my original post :p

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
aoln, pm huntingtons if youre on blightweald

/edit

the only pro rogue of the bunch!

ileks

Part of the furniture
Can find me as "Roeaz" on same server/faction as my original post :p

From Covenant? I was Babylons the dodgy healer we grouped a few times. What happened to the guild? I went away for a couple of weeks, came back and it seemed everyone had quit?

Afran

Part of the furniture
From Covenant? I was Babylons the dodgy healer we grouped a few times. What happened to the guild? I went away for a couple of weeks, came back and it seemed everyone had quit?

Heh yea, didn't know that was someone from FH. We reformed the guild with the better people from Covenant, going much stronger now with regularly 4-5 groups running tier 2 & just started raiding. Come back!

ileks

Part of the furniture
Heh yea, didn't know that was someone from FH. We reformed the guild with the better people from Covenant, going much stronger now with regularly 4-5 groups running tier 2 & just started raiding. Come back!

That sounds great tbh and I'd love to. But I will fail all of my exams if i do :( I will reactivate around late June tho.

eksdee

FH is my second home
Hmm, paid £36 for the game, so i'd say around £50? ;)

Sold my acc for £150. One T2 PvE geared Mage, another Mage P4 PvP geared (one on each faction of the server we were on).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom