Rich?

f1sty

Fledgling Freddie
How much plat do you think makes someone 'Rich'?

50plat+?

Im just interested, cos Ive heard of some people having ~80 plat. Also how long do you think an amount like that will last when ToA arrives?

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
4 donkeys and a bag of sand!

Ola

Fledgling Freddie
4-5 plat is rich imo, just so I can call myself rich :p
(most I ever had)

Faril

Banned
I feel rich with 1p (the money burns in my pocket) :wub:
(WantToHug hibbies in RvR, but never get chance, get pawned :m00: )

:clap:

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
That's hard to define. If you only have 100g, a guy with a plat in pocket seems rich to you.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
If you have a personal villa or mansion then you are rich, if you live in a round hut you are poor :p

If you think 99qual equipment is 'ok' then you are poor.

If youve never paid 5p+ for an item then your probably poor.

TOA wont make much difference. but the price of gold is on the up now focus pulling has gone...

censi

Can't get enough of FH
if you live in anything bigger than a round hut your a mug :)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
censi said:
agree :) if you need more craft thing like forge, lathe etc put them in your vault and use them as you need them ):

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
i dont live in a round hut or anything above that, does that make me poor? :p

dont see the pointin houseing zone tbh :p

fang

Fledgling Freddie
How could you say that?

You can have pool parties and just parties and some more parties and some with alcohol in them and some with just good clean ass-grabbing fun.

And no .. i have no stinking idea how party is in plural ... i'm not english ok? OK? GET OFF ME!!!!

Ogri

Fledgling Freddie
Judge not he by his wealth, but by the firmness of his handshake.

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
lol :D

I reckon 40p+ and you're quite rich, but it's so easy to spend too much in this game. 40p isn't much in spending terms. Equip 2 or 3 chars and it's gone

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Ivynoxia said:
lol :D

I reckon 40p+ and you're quite rich, but it's so easy to spend too much in this game. 40p isn't much in spending terms. Equip 2 or 3 chars and it's gone

lol, ive spent fuck loads more then that just on squal :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
rich in items or money?
using 2 MP items on Taliesim (not counting galla sword) and 2 MP items on Dierna, got a couple in my vault, too, for when my ranger dings 50. But in my pocket it's empty...maybe I'd get 1.2p together, but that's really a max. I consider ppl with 10+p in their pocket rich and 80p+ (saw such a person once, now inactive) VERY UBER HYPER rich.

P.S. I don't consider mysrlf rich =) but who cares....hm.....do bounty points also count? no? darn...

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:

or just rich? What else would you do with 50-100p assuming you have every other item you want.

I find a large house great, cause of the 3 chests/hookpoints in the cellar where I can hoard my enormous piles of gold n drops, and I cba togo to the vault every time I want to get a teleport to DC, TNN or craft something different :)

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
saw a screenie of a dude that had 130+ plat..... :( that made me depressed tbh :/

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
Squalion said:
i dont live in a round hut or anything above that, does that make me poor? :p

dont see the pointin houseing zone tbh :p

There are plenty of 'points' to the housing zone, im sure you dont need me to list them really. If your not willing to pay for a house to get those benefits then, yes, you are poor.

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
leetness and rps is the only thing that matters on this server, learn it for once.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
one of my guildies just spent like 30p on a new spear :eek:

I reckon 10p up is rich :D

solaress

Fledgling Freddie
has any 1 ever had a M ( mythril it think its called ).. feel fre to corect me as i will never have 1 :p :)

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Boni said:
There are plenty of 'points' to the housing zone, im sure you dont need me to list them really. If your not willing to pay for a house to get those benefits then, yes, you are poor.

lol, fo.

i dont craft much, why buy a hut?
i sell items i dont need asap dont need vault space
if i cba to sell items, i give them away to mates.
if i need to use vault, the one in DL will do me fine.
i dont need a house so ppl can see all my 1337 gear hanging from the walls and shit.

houses are for people who want to compare dick size's

look, mines bigger than yours! RARRR!!

no offence intended :p

and tbh i didnt wanna get a house in the first place, and ive only ever visited houseing zone once. i didnt buy a house beacuse A) seem pointless, B) didnt want one C) i didnt want one beacuse "its the cool thing to have atm G! WORD!"

but hey, everyone has differnt tastes. just beacuse someone dosnt have a house makes them automaticly poor? dont think so .

Gray-CF

Fledgling Freddie
Squalion said:
houses are for people who want to compare dick size's

look, mines bigger than yours! RARRR!!

no offence intended :p

but hey, everyone has differnt tastes. just beacuse someone dosnt have a house makes them automaticly poor? dont think so .

But squal you say that all who have houses are dick waving show offs?

But by your own rationale that cant be correct.

But ive seen you on this thread saying how much you have spent on things - which in itself some may see as 'dick waving'

Like you say m8 its each to there own - i have a house but i certainly aint no show off - i just like the whole idea of it and i do find it very useful :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom