Rich?

Pocahontas

Fledgling Freddie
I have 20 gold, lots of shite armour and weapons and a big fuck off bag of weed, I AM LOADED !!!!

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
Pocahontas said:
I have 20 gold, lots of shite armour and weapons and a big fuck off bag of weed, I AM LOADED !!!!

Gimme weed u fat piece of crap!!

And for the topic, I think 10p is rich enough. I had about 50p at one stage ages ago, and so I just helped out a load of guildies and friends by making them free armour etc. wtf is the point of having so much money and just having it sit there and then telling poeple how rich you are... seems pointless and makes you look like an ass.

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Gray-CF said:
But squal you say that all who have houses are dick waving show offs?

But by your own rationale that cant be correct.

But ive seen you on this thread saying how much you have spent on things - which in itself some may see as 'dick waving'

Like you say m8 its each to there own - i have a house but i certainly aint no show off - i just like the whole idea of it and i do find it very useful :)

no, i didnt say all who have houses are dick waving show offs, maybe i coulda made that clearer.

what i basicly wanted to say is why blow fuck loads of cash on a little bit of extra storage, lathes etc stuff like that. the ONLY good thing about houseing are the CM's. but hey, thats just my personnal opinion

just beacuse you have a lathe in your "hut" does it make it better than the lathe at dommann? no.

one person buys a house, someone thinks wow thats cool, goes and buys another and so on and forth. and im sure there are people out there thinking, wtf did i just waste my money on.

sure its not much if you only buy a hut , lathe, and CM.

Gray-CF said:
But ive seen you on this thread saying how much you have spent on things - which in itself some may see as 'dick waving'

just pointing out how some characters are way more harder and expensive to kit out then others ;)

didnt wanna come across as big headed ;) soz

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
wow, so what squal your rich!
whats the need?
one you have all the armour/weapons and shit you need, do just like to stare at the bottom of your character status screen showing xxx amount of plats?

another how big is your e-penis thread, what a load of trash.

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Xanthian said:
whats the need?
one you have all the armour/weapons and shit you need, do just like to stare at the bottom of your character status screen showing xxx amount of plats?

no actaully when i have everything i need i give my friends stuff.

Garax

Fledgling Freddie
Squalion said:
no actaully when i have everything i need i give my friends stuff.

And then come on the forums to brag about how rich you are, when in reality no one really gives a fuck. :puke:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
benefits of a house's and housing zone

1:CM
2: Not having to go all the way to AF or Dagda to get materials
3: easy access to dommnan, DL, DC etc
4: Ram merchants
5: House vault, no more finding someone to transfer stuff for you, stick it in house vault, log on alt
6: since last patch you can search for things for sale all over the housing zones
7: trophies! :)

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Garax said:
And then come on the forums to brag about how rich you are, when in reality no one really gives a fuck. :puke:

i brag beacuse i was told that beacuse im a ranger, i am not allowed to be rich.

Behmoth

Fledgling Freddie
i kow i'm rich not just because of the plat i have on my trinketer but the vast ammount oif friends i have made in this game :puke:

Spankya

Fledgling Freddie
Xanthian said:
whats the need?

lol

Wot-do

Fledgling Freddie

I think its more a matter what ppl do with their time, some ppl likes to rvr whole days and some ppl like to power lvl alts/farm cash.

But tbh I dont see the issue really, its not like its hard getting much gold if u focus on it, atleast it wasnt b4 focus nerf.

Goldragon

Fledgling Freddie
solaress said:
has any 1 ever had a M ( mythril it think its called ).. feel fre to corect me as i will never have 1 :p :)

No, and no one will ever get one. Dont remember the excact number, but the amounts of plat 1 char can have is capped at 600 and something

Wot-do

Fledgling Freddie

Goldragon said:
No, and no one will ever get one. Dont remember the excact number, but the amounts of plat 1 char can have is capped at 600 and something
´

200plat i think it is

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom