Return of the King: NO-SPOILERS

T

Tenko

Ok, this thread is my tread, the one with NO SPOILERS.

So anyone heard of the above film? ;)

Anyone NOT heard of the above film? :D

I am currently get all excited again, especially as word is this film is a little special. As the release day draws near in fact I'm getting more and more giddy.

Anyone else getting more than a little excited yet?

T

Testin da Cable

hehe I've heard of it :) waiting for it like a bridegroom waits for the stripper on his stag night ;) strangely I've not been arsed to get tickets :(

T

Tenko

I've got opening night tickets and good ones too, for the huge no 18 screen at the Printworks in Manchester and gallery seats at that.

6 days left now WOOT!!

W

WPKenny

I've got tickets for me and Damini at our not so local (Canterbury -> Ashford) Cineworld's Deluxe Screen on Saturday.

It's the premier in London tonight and I was listening to Radio1 on the way home and the hype is inceredible. The woman who normally covers the premiers said she'd never seen the Square so packed.

She saw it this morning in a press screening and said it's a more emotional film than the last two but there's also a shit load of fights. Sounds great. :)

W

whipped

I shall be booking my tickets in around 20 minutes time :)

M

~Mobius~

I cannot wait, but I'm not preordering, the Odeon in Richmond is always dead quiet so I'll take my chances. Will be gutted if I can't get in on release day though.

D

Damini

Originally posted by ~Mobius~
I cannot wait, but I'm not preordering, the Odeon in Richmond is always dead quiet so I'll take my chances. Will be gutted if I can't get in on release day though.

Ha... Ha... You're kidding right?

It _will_ be sold out. Everywhere near here was sold out until after christmas with the last one.

T

Tom

I just go on a weekday in the afternoon, nobody else is in. Balls to Friday nights, you just end up with a load of idiots munching chocolate and whispering 'whats happening?'.

T

Tenko

Opening night of any event film is always a little special as the geeks come out and play :D

Still, I will almost definitely see this film multiple times once its released and if my previous viewings are anything to go by each one will have a different crowd.

E

ECA

Went to see it tonight...it sucked.

Falling asleep at premiere is tres embarressing :D

( I feel asleep during the 2nd one as well )

D

Durzel

My friends and I booked tickets to this back in late October as I recall.

S

Sar

3½ hours.

Fook me purple!

Shall see it next weekend with the wife though.

:)

K

Krazeh

Goin to go see it on friday, altho I think i'm gonna need to have to go see it again cos it's my m8's last day of uni so ain't gonna be all that sober when i see it

A

Arnor

I heard they cut scene x from the novel and replaced it with Shelob dildo raping Sam
:p

T

Tenko

Arnor you sod!

NO SPOILERS!

Oh and only 4 days to go!! WOOT!!

J

Jonaldo

Isn't Mordor just another Matrix? and Elrond actually turns out to be agent Smith?

D

dysfunction

Originally posted by Jonaldo
Isn't Mordor just another Matrix? and Elrond actually turns out to be agent Smith?

Why did you have to go and ruin the whole plot ffs!!

T

Tenko

NO SPOILERS!!:eek:

C

Cdr

I heared there isnt actually a film - its just a way to get all the nerds of the world in one room, for mass nerdicide*

*I mean the ones who dress up as their favourite character from the films.

D

Deadmanwalking

Well jupitus will have to be a hobbit, as well as you you short git :p

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Cdr
heared

not ONLY to be an ass, but your british, arent you disallowed to say/type stuff like that?

J

Jonaldo

(PATHETIC ENGLISH GRAMMAR CORRECTION POST, PLEASE IGNORE FOR NOW)

Originally posted by Arnor
not ONLY to be an ass, but your* british, arent** you disallowed to say/type stuff like that?
I don't know what your nationality is but it's not clever to make fun of one persons grammar errors only to make two of your own in the one sentence you make fun of him with.

*you're
**aren't

For future reference :p

T

Tenko

3 days to go!!!

I watched the Fellowship special addition last night (I so love that film) and I'm going to watch the Two Towers Special addition tonight.

ps: Jonaldo, Played!

*you're
**aren't

Thats why I dont correct anyones grammar, I'll only look silly :p

A

Arnor

(PATHETIC ENGLISH GRAMMAR CORRECTION POST, PLEASE IGNORE FOR NOW)

I don't know what your nationality is but it's not clever to make fun of one persons grammar errors only to make two of your own in the one sentence you make fun of him with.

*you're
**aren't

For future reference :p

just look 3 lines or so below my pictar ^^

and I know its spelled like that, but I just cant be arsed to type a fucking ' every other word in english :p

C

Cdr

Originally posted by Arnor
not ONLY to be an ass, but your british, arent you disallowed to say/type stuff like that?

Corect, I am Britishy. I speel no good. My bad.

S

sad_mung

Some b*st*rds published a book all about The return of the king. Talk about spoilers!

If anyone knows a JRR Tolkien, punch him from me would you.
Cheers

C

Cdr

Originally posted by sad_mung
Some b*st*rds published a book all about The return of the king. Talk about spoilers!

If anyone knows a JRR Tolkien, punch him from me would you.
Cheers

LOL

For the first time ever on this forum, this actually made me chuckle at my PC. Thanks :D

S

sad_mung

Originally posted by Cdr
LOL

For the first time ever on this forum, this actually made me chuckle at my PC. Thanks :D
No problem, check my sig for pricing.

Users who are viewing this thread