Return of an old name!

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Taobitz said:
o_O the first day i check this forum in months and look what i find :D

Hello to all the old faces that remember me!.. I have to agree with Blue and Siegfried on this one, it is far from ur guild. I must show adrira this thread he will have a field day lol.

P.s. Hannah, remember leveling together at lvl 13 ish lol. Those were the days haha.

when i said my guild i dont mean i created it or in a way that i ran it.
i simply meant my guild in the way that "this is the guild that always meant the most to me" something people cant seem to understand. it seems.

it is my guild as much as yours tao, yours Sieg, yours bluesky or anyone else for who the guild meant something to. its not about ownership, its about how you think of it.

Messiah said:
lol im siegfried plonker i left mid prydwen as the rvr was rubbish no action couldn't be asked waiting for 3 healer back in the old tanks days when can make a super cabby and kill fg my self :p and it was illornnn that warrior i used to duo with

a right, i missunderstood you :p
though i always thought that Messiah was Siegfrieds brother.. but guess i got that bit mixed up :p

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Taobitz said:
o_O the first day i check this forum in months and look what i find :D
Hi Tao :) long time no see m8y :fluffle:

Oh and if you still spk to Adrira give him my best regards too plz :)

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky said:
Hi Tao, long time no see m8y :fluffle:

Oh and if you still spk to Adrira give him my best regards too plz :)

hey hey! :D you still enjoying daoc life then!.. Still enjoying the paradise allotments aswell(if u remember that)? i hope :fluffle:

Will do chat him regularly!

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Taobitz said:
hey hey! :D you still enjoying daoc life then!.. Still enjoying the paradise allotments aswell(if u remember that)? i hope :fluffle:

Will do chat him regularly!
haha you muppet Tao :D The Paradise Allotments gang went to US servers but my group "Team Conclave" are still active here on English cluster but its going down hill big time atm with so few numbers so we finally gave in and rolled Hib on the German Avalon/Lyonesse cluster and play there a bit in our spare time and when its quiet here on english cluster but our main server is still the english one tho :)

Nate

FH is my second home
Bluesky said:
haha you muppet Tao :D The Paradise Allotments gang went to US servers but my group "Team Conclave" are still active here on English cluster but its going down hill big time atm with so few numbers so we finally gave in and rolled Hib on the German Avalon/Lyonesse cluster and play there a bit in our spare time and when its quiet here on english cluster but our main server is still the english one tho :)

<puts blue on passive/follow>

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
I hear alot of ppl have went to the US. im currently in the process ive trying to remember my WoW Details heh, slightly bored!.. To much time on my hands in uni aswell.. hopefully keep me away from the pub :/ seen there was only a couple hundred on earlier seemed bit shocking!..

Nate ur still an irish wannabie!

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
ok i have few drink so sorry if this don't make so much sense, but english cluster rvr is really good prime time ive played alll 3 realms and hib is the less active realm out of the lot if u try hard enoough u get the action as i made 160 k on my brother warden leak to nearly ding rrr8 last week some time but it depnds on the action and a few US arecoming back ive heard :D

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Messiah, I really do hope people come back to the english cluster and numbers rise but from the last few evenings ive had in rvr its been a case of wander round for 20 minutes AVOIDING beno bridges and solo'ers and find nothing then end up at those bridges anyway and find 3fg albs on stick so we kill a many as we can before getting zerged down or they run back to Beno keep :(

I guess the relic raid (and paint ALL of midgard red) by albs has incresed activity so im hoping for more action :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
blimey this thread still going <waves to everyone>

how is life on ye olde prydwen these days anyway then?

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
/waves at oldskool Ormie :fluffle:

Pryd/Excal cluster is not in good shape atm sadly m8y but hopefully things will improve with the next expansion :)

Cwini

Fledgling Freddie
SoNs was a great place to be, and should remain as that - fond memories.

Grivne - The "good" days have gone old friend ... I will always remember you as being a kind soul willing to help anyone :fluffle: Be that person again !

Bluesky - You too were always willing to help out - even to an old returning player who should have remained inactive. It's just a shame things turned out the way they did ...

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Cwini said:

Grivne - The "good" days have gone old friend ... I will always remember you as being a kind soul willing to help anyone :fluffle: Be that person again !

Bluesky - You too were always willing to help out - even to an old returning player who should have remained inactive. It's just a shame things turned out the way they did ...

omg Cwini long time no see :)

hows life?

Tumleratin

Fledgling Freddie
arf <from the sidelines> I remeber the biggest beard in midgard ... but, being a dorf i was never sure what sex u were ... but u sure could lead a good DR :)

TR, SC, KN, AoM, DoV gah i forget all the rest but they made the Alliance what it was: best community in mid imo :D ... great guild's and was always happy to share an alliance with you folks

still DR'ing Blue ? ;-)

Adirel

Fledgling Freddie
Cwini said:

Lo Cwini
Hows going?
Strange all DAOC-retired players (like myself) are still looking in here.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Cwini said:

always was, always will be.. sadly, as things have turned out, to get shown any kind of respect or beeing met by somekind of decent behaviour, or less indecent.. you have to be running in an uberleetrvrgroupofdoom, otherwise, your treated like a worm inside a dogs stomach. (anyone know about the hindu cast system? ;))

sadly, SoN will never see any glory days again.. those days are indeed past as there are no new or old players to recruit.
Mostly its just me.. and every few days Asgis comes back online too. :)

Good hearin from ya though Cwini :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Tumleratin said:
arf <from the sidelines> I remeber the biggest beard in midgard ... but, being a dorf i was never sure what sex u were ... but u sure could lead a good DR

TR, SC, KN, AoM, DoV gah i forget all the rest but they made the Alliance what it was: best community in mid imo :D ... great guild's and was always happy to share an alliance with you folks

still DR'ing Blue ? ;-)
/grooms beard and pulls out small pieces of half-ogres ;)

hehe nice to see more old timers popping up (hola Cwini and Tum) :)

I stopped Gjalpi slapping just before christmas as after cancelling 3 raids due to low numbers but hope to start them up again soon tho. I'd like to do at least 1 more to get the Dragon Scourge title (50 kills since the patch for titles came in) but overall i ran over 120 and thats apart from the other pve ubergeekery lol :)

Adirel

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky said:
/I'd like to do at least 1 more to get the Dragon Scourge title (50 kills since the patch for titles came in) but overall i ran over 120 and thats apart from the other pve ubergeekery lol :)

Thats a heartbreaking sentence.

Tumleratin

Fledgling Freddie
yeh heartbreaking in the way it describes the state of the realm today ... NO DR's ... omfg sign of the times or what ... dragon raid was the start of a good weekend ... the beer just doesnt taste the same anymore :eek:
Happy to sign up with an ubertasic aug shaman (the name tumtastic kinda say it all yeh ? ) or ofcourse the old stalwart sheilda aug healer is MORE than happy to spank more scaley ass anytime !!!

ps. wheres apple :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
I'll probably do another gjalpi slapping sometime in February hopefully Tum :)

Apple (afaik) is in total slacker mode playing on US servers atm or she was last time she was being all blonde in a non-healing-afk-kinda way ;);)

applejack

Fledgling Freddie
now now now im playing a decent char on alb a level 50 firewizard who i love playin so here is apple again

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
applejack said:
now now now im playing a decent char on alb a level 50 firewizard who i love playin so here is apple again
blah blah firewiz + decent char + blah blah ???

I see you're still incredibly blonde if you think a slacker easy mode wiz is decent ;);)

applejack

Fledgling Freddie
yawn yawn yawn just because you cant abuse me in game you have to do it here well mr oldie beardy you have just earned yourself the biggest slap of your life :m00:

Rhyna

Loyal Freddie
<3 Adrira for giving me an Immolated Dragonfire Cleaver back in teh day when it was THE axe to have :)

No problem. You deserved it. :)

Weird to see so many old faces (PS: I found this myself. ;))

Brelakor

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, long time since ive been here.

Saw a few posts back someone saying how he was proud of wearing the SoN Emblem, and its weird cause it actually was like that for some reason, i havent been able to reproduce that in any guild or game since, we really had something special back those days, oh well! Water under, over or beside the bridge or whatever, miss it sometimes tho.

I really miss solo RvR is Odin's Gate(old rvr zones), just standing at the milegate watching the snow fall and sometimes getting into a good brawl, really had a nice vibe and feeling to it.

Immolated Dragonfire Cleaver was teh bomb and i didnt find this thread myself because Adrira pesters me each day at every waking moment OH GOD WILL IT NEVER END!

Bye.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Saw a few posts back someone saying how he was proud of wearing the SoN Emblem, and its weird cause it actually was like that for some reason, i havent been able to reproduce that in any guild or game since, we really had something special back those days, oh well! Water under, over or beside the bridge or whatever, miss it sometimes tho.

well put.. never been able to get that same feeling again.. been close, but nothing that made me want to skip school for so to speak. :)

Adirel

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm, long time since ive been here.

Yes it was special. Like a first love.
And poor Serdiff. Did he ever became more then lvl 36?

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
try harder to escape the claws brel i know u have the power! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom