Return of an old name!

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Due to various reasons, friends have left the servers and the guild i was in.

This has made me decide to try and start my old and loved guild up, Sons of Nidhug.

Currantly its only me and my 4 characters in it that is active, but i do welcome anyone who wants to join me and make it live again!

See ya out on the battlefield!

Grivne - Last GM of Sons of Nidhug.

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
weren't ur old guild tbh it was sarvtur how ever he name spelt :p the kobby sb :D i was in longer then u till ppl left and didn't feel like a guild any more.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Messiah said:
weren't ur old guild tbh it was sarvtur how ever he name spelt :p the kobby sb :D i was in longer then u till ppl left and didn't feel like a guild any more.

ofcourse it was my old guild..

SoN is and always was the only guild i could truly love and stick to..

and i still remember you aswell. ;)

And yeah, Svartalf was my superior in the command chain and is still a very good friend.
Though he left the game and left me in charge. Hence im trying to start make it breethe again! :>

and if we should be real picky, in chronological order, it was: Celadors, Swisstonys, Adriras, Svartalfs, Grivnes, Svartalfs, Grivnes guild untill we called it off!

and ofcourse a load of really good members and officers has passed through the guild. I know almost all the oldies still playing remembers us with a smile on their face, in most cases atleast. ;)

and for all old and new members, we are located at www.nidhug.com

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
And yeah, Svartalf was my superior in the command chain and is still a very good friend.
Though he left the game and left me in charge.
LOL no he didnt. You're as delusional as ever. He left you as a very inactive GM who did little other than play your solo sb. Myself and Jake did what we could to push the guild onwards and keep things moving and left you usually whining like a child about how some alb or hib was overpowered compared to you which you still do today sadly.

GrivneKelmorian said:
and if we should be real picky, in chronological order, it was: Celadors, Swisstonys, Adriras, Svartalfs, Grivnes, Svartalfs, Grivnes guild untill we called it off!

and ofcourse a load of really good members and officers has passed through the guild. I know almost all the oldies still playing remembers us with a smile on their face, in most cases atleast. ;)

and for all old and new members, we are located at www.nidhug.com
lol Griv if you want to be REALLY picky then thanks for forgetting that i was in SoN's before you and a very active GM aswell :p

...and to say it was Grivne's guild is a farce so dont come here rubbishing people by the lack of their names and the commitment others put into that great guild. <3 Adrira for giving me an Immolated Dragonfire Cleaver back in teh day when it was THE axe to have :) Many people; officers aswell as gm's spent a lot of time and commitment and fun organisign things: Me, Jake, Svarty to name just 3 that come to mind from many. You spent the best part of a year doing nothing active other than playing your sb solo.

SoN's was my first guild way back just after release and in its prime we used to take 4fg on raids and had a great time but those times are sadly gone for good but the great memories remain.

For reference SoN's was absorbed into Talons Reach probably around summer 2005 due to people leaving for other games/guilds etc. We had a nice home with people who had a similar game outlook to ourselves and although most guilds have been depleted you looking for more diversity with such low numbers i dont see as a good thing at all.

PS: thanks for mentioning my domain and although i dont post there much anymore a few of the oldies drop in from time to time.

PPS: I didnt want to make this post as airing "dirty laundry" is rarely a good thing but to see you with such delusions of grandeur about things past makes me sick tbh so i felt the need to set the record straight.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Svartalf left the game indeed, leaving me in charge, but me beeing a very inactive GM?
I know my errors, i wasnt inactive but i indeed played my Shadowblade alot at that point. Wich i blame myself for not looking after the guild as maybe the best i could. That is also a reason to why im sad to see another guild I joined fall down from what it once was to something thats about RP. But claiming my inactivity is stepping over the line.

He did leave me in charge of the guild, as Adrira did for him when adrira left the guild, promoting me in the process.
And if you dont remember Bluesky, you were promoted GM of the guild a month, maybe two after Svartalfs departure, due to two things, I thought, at that point, that you deserved it as you were one of the really old SoNs left in the guild aswell as doing a good join as an officer.

Also true that you were in the guild before me, you also were on a 6 month break when I joined.

Also, badmouthing me as a bad GM is something I know your quite alone about, but internal guild politics isnt something that has to do on a public board. The same as badmouthing me, leave that to the albs and hibs, old friend.

If you got a problem with me bluesky, take it to my PM, as I know that your not happy about me starting Sons of Nidhug up again, seeing how you tried to, call it what you want.. bully, talk me down, trash me down, the last time I wanted to do so and stupidly asked for your advice, as I back then, actually valued your honest opinion about the guild that i know that you, atleast used to, love as much as me.
But anyone who played this game knows, people change over time, due to just time, getting new friends, loosing old friends.

About the TR merge, we indeed had a great home at first, then it did, just as with SoN, sink deeper when it started beeing more about rp, optedness and RvR, then about having fun.

Grivne - last GM of Sons of Nidhug

P.S yeah, i did mention the SoN domain wich you host incase there were new members, old members, anyone intrested in joining in, as its a good place to start a contact if not in game.

P.P.S I didnt want to vent any bad air either, but sometimes its good. I realised my misstake, playing my SB for so much, as a big reason to why the guild died. I hope that you realise your misstake in more recent events, why people who are you close, drift away.

Peace on earth! (death to albs -.-)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Griv you are spot on about my feelings towards SoN's as you knew anyway. I just dont see any reason to try and relive old memories as if you do they wont be the same anymore (imo). I have moved on yet still cherish the great times in the old days. I hoped you would move on too.

GrivneKelmorian said:
Peace on earth! (death to albs -.-)
Agreed... and hug a tree a day too :)

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Bluesky said:
Griv you are spot on about my feelings towards SoN's as you knew anyway. I just dont see any reason to try and relive old memories as if you do they wont be the same anymore (imo). I have moved on yet still cherish the great times in the old days. I hoped you would move on too.

i did move on, twice.

one guild died due to US migration, the other became a playlife and playstyle i had left behind me.

atleast now, i got a chance to do it right.
correct errors i did the last time.

one thing beeing actually having a character in the New Era guild, wich i neglected for far too long.

gohan

FH is my second home
can i join ur guild dwera an we can hold hands an be besterist friends foreva?

Adirel

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
atleast now, i got a chance to do it right.
correct errors i did the last time.

Time changes and so do we, for better or worse.
Sons of Nidhug was a very nice and friendly guild. Was my first real guild and I stayed for about 3 years, and liked it very much. I remember it as a guild that all stood up to each other.

But we must admit that such a devoted guild-leader as Svartalf is rare. Grivne, you cant bring old times back, with an old guild-name in a dying game.

But you can make a good guild, by being yourself of old, a good player, always with a helping hand.

pip

Banned
Bluesky said:
LOL no he didnt. You're as delusional as ever. He left you as a very inactive GM who did little other than play your solo sb. Myself and Jake did what we could to push the guild onwards and keep things moving and left you usually whining like a child about how some alb or hib was overpowered compared to you which you still do today sadly.

lol Griv if you want to be REALLY picky then thanks for forgetting that i was in SoN's before you and a very active GM aswell :p

...and to say it was Grivne's guild is a farce so dont come here rubbishing people by the lack of their names and the commitment others put into that great guild. <3 Adrira for giving me an Immolated Dragonfire Cleaver back in teh day when it was THE axe to have :) Many people; officers aswell as gm's spent a lot of time and commitment and fun organisign things: Me, Jake, Svarty to name just 3 that come to mind from many. You spent the best part of a year doing nothing active other than playing your sb solo.

SoN's was my first guild way back just after release and in its prime we used to take 4fg on raids and had a great time but those times are sadly gone for good but the great memories remain.

For reference SoN's was absorbed into Talons Reach probably around summer 2005 due to people leaving for other games/guilds etc. We had a nice home with people who had a similar game outlook to ourselves and although most guilds have been depleted you looking for more diversity with such low numbers i dont see as a good thing at all.

PS: thanks for mentioning my domain and although i dont post there much anymore a few of the oldies drop in from time to time.

PPS: I didnt want to make this post as airing "dirty laundry" is rarely a good thing but to see you with such delusions of grandeur about things past makes me sick tbh so i felt the need to set the record straight.
LOL i thought when i read this thread wtf? 1year solo on a sb? more like 3 and i do belive blue sky on this matter and must say i bet he keep the guild strong Dwera = rp whore not a kind of pve fan:p

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
LOL i thought when i read this thread wtf? 1year solo on a sb? more like 3 and i do belive blue sky on this matter and must say i bet he keep the guild strong Dwera = rp whore not a kind of pve fan:p

well Pip, i understand why you think like this, because you dont have the insight in the guild and why it went like it did, only outside observations, thats why i forgive your ignorance in the subject.

and leading a guild well isnt all about pve.. far from it.
During our 3 GM period of the guild, we had it pretty much separated between us, Svartalf doing the administrative stuff, Bluesky taking care of PvE and I did PvP.. That is on a large scale, ofcourse we did things together.

And no, ive never been an RP whore.

Aswell as this thread has never been or been intended to be Grivne vs Bluesky about Sons of Nidhug. Its a thread about me starting my old guild up again and welcoming people to join it.

Andiana

Fledgling Freddie
GrivneKelmorian said:
Due to various reasons, friends have left the servers and the guild i was in.

This has made me decide to try and start my old and loved guild up, Sons of Nidhug.

Currantly its only me and my 4 characters in it that is active, but i do welcome anyone who wants to join me and make it live again!

See ya out on the battlefield!

Grivne - Last GM of Sons of Nidhug.

Hmm Mabey im gonna jumpstart Fedaykin again some time. :)

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i joined pretty late after the absorption of Shadows of Ragnarok but have to admit that i had more fun in SoN than with any other guild, i loved everyone :p

ghaos smaug

Fledgling Freddie
SoN was not my first guild, it was my second but it will always feel like it was the only guild that made a difference.Next to GW, i felt pride to run around with her emblem
Even,if not after i became a GM myself i realised what it took to be a good leader/friend/player to others,and let me tell you in the end you cant please them all. there will be pll who feel left out,or neglected,even thou you and most in the guild feel like you doing a good job (if you even can think off it as a job)
but just like i felt sick and discusted to see a new guild run with the old emblem of my first (R.I.P.) guild HH (head hunters for the newcommers) i feel like it is not a good idea(for more than one reason) to revive SoN. we had our time and glory,things that are good,best left like we all remember it.

/salute
Ghaos Smaug

brad

Fledgling Freddie
:( Sons was good in the old days, but WoW wiped out our numbers and plus svart left and things started going down hill.:(

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
robbe said:
i played in sons when adrira was gm :]

with mia :p

uh huh..

i remember exping together with you on my thane when hannah was just a baby ;p about level 36 i belive?

if im not mistaken you were quite the roleplayer back then ;) (that aint meant as an insult btw :p)
cant rememebr wich guild you went to though.. think it was EoO though :D

Jimmae

One of Freddy's beloved
bluesky smells
grivne is and always has been a bit of a drama queen

(i get to post in this thread cos you talked about my guild too, mwahaha)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmae said:
bluesky smells
grivne is and always has been a bit of a drama queen

(i get to post in this thread cos you talked about my guild too, mwahaha)
pfft who let you outta ya cage Jim :fluffle:

Oh and i do smell - of scented roses ofc so less jealousy Jim ;);)

PS TR is still going albeit with only 4-5 regulars but we still bringing in the rp's as we are half of Team Conclave :)

Jimmae

One of Freddy's beloved
need to rename the group then, .. Team Talonclave or Team Conclreach

SC smell (especially xen, maro and nate the aussie), not fair they get all the credit!!

Nate

FH is my second home
Jimmae said:
need to rename the group then, .. Team Talonclave or Team Conclreach

SC smell (especially xen, maro and nate the aussie), not fair they get all the credit!!

Well I'd rather say I provide the rp's to everyone in the group so maybe it should be called Team Nate's Followers of Doiville ;o they are my 7 pets with various abilities including; talking back, not following the wish of god and a few others I can't be bothered to go over due to tiredness :(

and yes nate smells of all the SupaTrolledness as he always has done.

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
what was the name of that troll warrior in SoN me and him used to have right laugh well me swearing at him alot becuase dumb ass never had he weapon on him so on inc he yell fuck sake can't hit anything as he forgot to equip he weapon the warrior sb duo of doom he still on these boards? it siegfried incase

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Messiah said:
what was the name of that troll warrior in SoN me and him used to have right laugh well me swearing at him alot becuase dumb ass never had he weapon on him so on inc he yell fuck sake can't hit anything as he forgot to equip he weapon the warrior sb duo of doom he still on these boards? it siegfried incase

Illornnn or Cid is the warrior..

not sure about siegfried.. not heard from him in years..

Messiah

Fledgling Freddie
lol im siegfried plonker i left mid prydwen as the rvr was rubbish no action couldn't be asked waiting for 3 healer back in the old tanks days when can make a super cabby and kill fg my self :p and it was illornnn that warrior i used to duo with

Taobitz

Fledgling Freddie
o_O the first day i check this forum in months and look what i find :D

Hello to all the old faces that remember me!.. I have to agree with Blue and Siegfried on this one, it is far from ur guild. I must show adrira this thread he will have a field day lol.

P.s. Hannah, remember leveling together at lvl 13 ish lol. Those were the days haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom