Retard.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Jupitus said:
We could take a much tougher stance on this if we chose to, and basically I agree with Redi and think it was a solid post, but we try to live and let live as much as we can. People around the DAOC forum need to show a bit more respect for each other generally because right now you look like a bunch of l33t kids winding each other up.

Watch out for my permaban stick - fuck me off and it's heading your way.

Could there be like a quest involved in which you receive 'the de-permaban stick' in which it has like 3 charges and each charge unbans you. Then, once the charges have gone, you have to go into exile for like a year and live in the mountains with bears and owls and stuff and then the quest is like repeatable again once that year is up?

:m00:

Please don't ban me :(

Himse

FH is my second home
Bugz said:
Could there be like a quest involved in which you receive 'the de-permaban stick' in which it has like 3 charges and each charge unbans you. Then, once the charges have gone, you have to go into exile for like a year and live in the mountains with bears and owls and stuff and then the quest is like repeatable again once that year is up?

:m00:

Please don't ban me :(

Less copying idea's megan00b :< Stop re-writing me posts! or ill av u! 1!!!

Inko

Fledgling Freddie
"Whats the big fucking deal? It doesn't hurt anyone! Fuck, fucking fuck etc..."

Wasn't it Eric Cartman who said something along those lines when confronted by his teacher who said that Eric shouldn't curse so much?

Yeah, it's only words *shrugs* Not saying it's cool to throw them at others mindlessly - I'm not a big fan of that at all - but it's only letters put together to form a silly word, nothing else. If you don't like the word you can always use /rpfilter and change "retard" to whatever you like (ie. Melon? ;) ) or throw the bugger on ignore.

I was really sad to find out that I couldn't call my necromancer "Retardo" as last name, I thought it had such a nice sound to it: "Wero Retardo" :)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Well 'retard' has just become a portion of the daoc-'leet'speak people seem to like - generally used by those who can't form opinions of their own so jump on the bandwagon at any opportunity that arrives.

Take this daoc-related example. I was playing with a Prydwen Alb/Exc guild the other day, I was on merc, names are made up:

Dave: INC INC AHEAD
[I notice 1fg mids fighting 1fg hibs]
Bob: CHARGE GO GO ASSIST ASSIST
[Enemies start dying]
Mike: LOLZOR MATES LOL LOL WE'RE KILLING THEM ALL LOL
[1fg of Mids turn up at the rear of the group, wiping us all instantly]
Dave: WTF. RETARD ADDERS FFS
Bob: omg it's <guild name> such fucking pricks!
Mike: such adding retards omgz

Me: Hang on, we just ran in (at your command) and added on a hib/mid fight. Now we died from more 'adds', you're whining about it?

Dave: we didnt add they are fucking retards
Mike: yeh there were 4fg of mids n00bs
Bob: fucking retards

0751532207.jpg

??!?!

The word retard is an awful choice. Be creative, think up something different to insult people. Don't just follow the pack.

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
I find it best to use complicated language to insult people, the pleasure is more when they can't understand they're insulted :p

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Coldbeard said:
Get a life?
Thought a lifeform was required to post here anyways :<

Since when? The fact that we are here on these boards pretty much shows we don't have a life, and that's the way we want it! :drink:

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
eggy said:
The word retard is an awful choice. Be creative, think up something different to insult people. Don't just follow the pack.

Like camlann forums! May Die of Meteor (commonly known as DoM) live forever!

On a lighter note. When I call someone retarded i mix my vast knowledge of the french and english language. Hence I am telling them they are late all the time, insulting their ability to tell the time. Im so innocent in this complicated world :(

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
Gear said:
I find it best to use complicated language to insult people, the pleasure is more when they can't understand they're insulted :p

So true.... insulting needs to be done proper....

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:
http://brawl-hall.com/pages/insults.php make em funny its a lot less personal, and we all get to giggle, then theres no need for words like this.

works great.... You Clinton lovin smelly crotched sperm banlk :worthy:

or as good old shakie speare would had said: Thou paunchy doghearted hugger-mugger!

now thats class :m00:

Gamah

Banned
Gear said:

Good idea in thorey, but when combined with your "cabbage like" IQ it turns into a bad one.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Jupitus said:
Watch out for my permaban stick - fuck me off and it's heading your way.
Yeah, that doesn't make you sound like a l33t kiddie at all :rolleyes:

Outlander

Part of the furniture
I hate it when people say "supposebly" instead of "supposedly".

Bonelamencer

One of Freddy's beloved
Rediknight said:
Cancer victim.

Aids riddled.

die, irl
arghhh,okey you won and get ur money :D

he bet that can write it on forum and not to get banned :) well done m8 !

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Bonelamencer said:
arghhh,okey you won and get ur money :D

he bet that can write it on forum and not to get banned :) well done m8 !

yeah he probably did ;D sounds like a good reason for making a big post like that tbh.

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Some myg0t kiddie uses the word retard.
Some irc prick copies this
The rest of the leet wannabes copy it because they think its "cool".

See also hi2u, random, fucktard, zomg.

Its just a case of monkey see, monkey do.

Tbh .... fucktard is just an easier way of saying fucking retarded for all those that didn't know :p

And, on another note, i'm not sorry for using bad language, i use it, not because of poor parenting (my parents are the greatest, and they do swear too, although not as half as i do), but i find it easier to express anger by swearing my head off.
Swearing expressing anger more than "Oh, dear God, I am so angry!" saying that would make me look like the Royal family tbh.
"Oh mummy, pleases do shat up"

Some Queens english fotm'ism inc :p

and just so you know i'm not a kid, i have to work and pay my bills just like everyone else (well, not everyone)

And lastly, a "retard" irl (i shall use my brother as an example, although not a complete retard, but is mentally handicapped) is probably more intelligent than a lot of the people flaming people for using the word retard as an insult. My use of the word retard is to describe someone as "Not having enough common sense." But for proper clarification, the exact meaning of the word retard:
Pronunciation (r-tärd)
v. re·tard·ed, re·tard·ing, re·tards

To cause to move or proceed slowly; delay or impede.

Btw, suggest Rediknight really thinks about the word retard. Just because it means "To cause to move or proceed slowly; delay or impede." doesn't directly mean they are mentally handicapped in intelligence. (see above about my brother) More examples:
Retarded Aging - To age slowly
In terms of music - To slow down a tempo
In terms of medicine - To slow down heart rates, viruses, tissue growth etc etc.
In terms of movement - To move slower
In terms of general intelligence - To be less intelligent and have more common sense OR to be more intelligent and have less common sense.

Just for a laugh, www.google.com, search for "retard" and you get crap like:
www.stfd.net/
Home of the legendary llama - penis crossbreed. ... That's what happens when a llama and a penis crossbreed...
(very funny btw, suggest you try it)

need i go on ? :p

Thank you for your time

Malcolm

Can't get enough of FH
Maeloch said:
Suggest some other insults you consider acceptable then.

In light of current events "Jarvio" would be acceptable perhaps?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I dont get insulted cause im a Paladin and thats punishment enough.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
maybe everyone should just chill the fuck out about a bunch of words

sheesh political correctness should be hung drawn and quartered.

wtf happend to free speech?

Elrandhir

Fledgling Freddie
Konah said:
maybe everyone should just chill the fuck out about a bunch of words

sheesh political correctness should be hung drawn and quartered.

wtf happend to free speech?

Well people that feel the need to use all kinds of rude words are people that can't handle an argument without them, might not be the case all the time, but I belive young and imature people are the once to use them most.

And even if that aint always the case all people that use rude comments in more or less every sentence they make will seem to be an imature kid in my eyes.

Outlander

Part of the furniture
free speach does not cover saying things to abuse other people or to be derogitory or disrespectful etc. can use it to voice your views and crap though, but in court you cant use it to get off verbally abusing someone if it ever came to it. well just read that anyway :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom