Restoration news

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
try and work out what your ml9 equipment was - allakhazam's item search, if you've used someone else's template go take another look. Take a look through various templatres anyway to see if item names ring a bell.

if you can't remember the name of an item post it here and people will help. Presumably you can remember which artis you had?

The problem is, I used her as additional vault space so I really have no clue what exactly was on her and how much of these things. She also is LGM crafter and lost at least 5k materials as well which I really don't know what it was. I know where to find the names of the things but what is that useful for if it considers items that have been placed there weeks to months ago and I can't remember if they still were there when the server went down.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Adianna said:
The problem is, I used her as additional vault space so I really have no clue what exactly was on her and how much of these things. She also is LGM crafter and lost at least 5k materials as well which I really don't know what it was. I know where to find the names of the things but what is that useful for if it considers items that have been placed there weeks to months ago and I can't remember if they still were there when the server went down.

give them your best guess (and say that it is)

worst case: they ask you to try and remember things a bit more specifically

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Just a quick question, sorry if this has been answered before, I`m not following all the threads about Prydwen:

if someone has lost a lvl 10 artifact, will it be lvl 10 after being restored?

Keld

Fledgling Freddie
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
if someone has lost a lvl 10 artifact, will it be lvl 10 after being restored?

Any lvl arti, will be lvl 10 when its been restored afaik

Belomar

Part of the furniture
That's not funny, though. Please understand the situation us Prydwen people are in before you try to joke about it the next time.

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
It would be good if they at least restore the MP armor as MP armor so that we can spell them again... If all that my guild lost is only restored in money, I will have to renew a month for them to have a crafter to craft all the lost MP armour again...

Btw. reference number on the RN question is already 504 on one of our guildies... so already 504 messages (okay, of all kind) to RN and more to come today...

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
I understand that the situation is everthing but funny for you guys and trust me, I feel for you. Still can´t see a reason why it shouldn´t be allowed to joke about it. It´s not like someone died of cancer or something.
But then, maybe it´s just my twisted, dark sense of humour. :)

On a more seruious note... if they´re gonna restore items with plats, what effect will this have on the economy of the server? I mean... dumping cash into the system hardly makes up for the loss of drops.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:
I understand that the situation is everthing but funny for you guys and trust me, I feel for you. Still can´t see a reason why it shouldn´t be allowed to joke about it. It´s not like someone died of cancer or something.
But then, maybe it´s just my twisted, dark sense of humour. :)

On a more seruious note... if they´re gonna restore items with plats, what effect will this have on the economy of the server? I mean... dumping cash into the system hardly makes up for the loss of drops.
its ok to joke about anything, but you dont go up and laugh a newly widow do ya? :p
i see why it can be fun to think, but when you feel like we do, you certainly wont find it funny when i joke about it :<

Lost shaman + sm items -.- stripped all down cept gold.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
scratch me being let off easy, lost my thid merc (oh noes) but also my necros kit which had some nice items in it :(

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
Adianna said:
Btw. reference number on the RN question is already 504 on one of our guildies... so already 504 messages (okay, of all kind) to RN and more to come today...

that's quite interesting - my request number is 094: this means if i dont get my stuff back today the guys that file their missing items now will prolly have to wait for one week+ - not even thinking about the people who will come home from work in the next couple of hours...

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
and what will happen to us ppl from excal if they dump money on prydwen ppl when cluster goes live? wont we be ableto buy anything?

Brite

Banned
Kelio said:
and what will happen to us ppl from excal if they dump money on prydwen ppl when cluster goes live? wont we be ableto buy anything?

prydwen has been fucking obliterated, the server is in ruins, but all you can think about is how this will affect excal people........

im speechless

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Brite said:
prydwen has been fucking obliterated, the server is in ruins, but all you can think about is how this will affect excal people........

im speechless

Must say im rather worries about the inflation effect that the tons of plat goa will hand will introduce :/ Inflation was bad enough as it was before this debacle, now it will go through the roof and noone that hasnt been given plat, or is a hardcore farmer, will be able to buy anything. Already noticed some people had been fast to increase prices on popular items that people will need to rebuild templates with.

Oh well

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:

im speechless

your safe, hes a fucking alb

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Fana said:
Must say im rather worries about the inflation effect that the tons of plat goa will hand will introduce :/ Inflation was bad enough as it was before this debacle, now it will go through the roof and noone that hasnt been given plat, or is a hardcore farmer, will be able to buy anything. Already noticed some people had been fast to increase prices on popular items that people will need to rebuild templates with.

Oh well

nothing will change, the rich will grow richer.

Brite

Banned
prices are higher on excal anyway debateable how much but they are none the less, seems you dont like it now the shoe might be on the other foot?

now is not the time nor the place to whine about it....

prydwen is in ruins, even if your not affected at or all much, you look around and see people naked and cant go one minute without being told of whats happened to someone or even seeing it.... its just so disheartening seeing what people have worked on for years in ruins, the apnosphere of the game just feels different, i dont know how long its going to take to fully recover from this, undescribeable in many ways and can hardly belive whats happened

You can never know what it feels like, so until your server gets shafted sideways, do yourself a favour and shut your mouth unless you can think of somthing decent to say.

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
It's not often I agree with brite but the man has a point...

Yeah, we all know it's just a game and we all know worse things go on in the world than loosing a few virtual items but even so...

To loose items that took you months to get hold of and then be told 'have some cash, that'll help', to see years of effort wiped out on alts that you use to unwind after a shitty day at work gone is soul destroying...

Lets face it, morale on Pryd was always gonna be awful during the down time but there was the hope that e would get it all back and would be able to carry on... Now to find that not an insignificant number of folks have been devestated by this latest twist is a real kick in the teeth...

Many of us are waiting at work to come home, dreading the potential destruction of not only all our work but that of our freinds, realm mates and even enemies - the people who make it all fun and worthwhile...

I understand that soem Excal folk may be worried that everyone on Pryd will now be far richer when we cluster, that you may even by trying to help by joking and trying to lighten the mood but this is not the time...

A lot of people are going to be severely screwed over by this, the atmosphere of the game tainted just a little more, our morale just that little bit lessened. The characters still exist but it sounds like the soul of Prydwen may not :(

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
I am annoyed and have lost very little compared to some.

One of my toons has been stripped and as it was largely mob drops which made up a half decent template I guess I will be given cash to compensate - not much use if I cannot buy the items again.

As it stands it has been close to 5 hrs since I reported the losses and other than the automated reponse I have heard nothing. Seems unlikely I will get it all sorted tonight so another day of play is lost plus I have the pleasure of spending the next few days farming or looking for replacement items instead of making use of the rp/xp bonus.

Not sure I can be bothered tbh.

Baldanah

Fledgling Freddie
well , i really hope they can work through these reports fast . As it stands atm my 3 highest chars , 1x 50 , 1x 45 , 1x 43 are all completely stripped .

Wouldn't mind so much if i could be ingame farming for replacements while i await a response on my rightnow ticket .
But ... i can't even do that as the next highest lvl char that actually has stuff to xp / farm with , is a lvl 27 :/

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Garbannoch said:
that's quite interesting - my request number is 094: this means if i dont get my stuff back today the guys that file their missing items now will prolly have to wait for one week+ - not even thinking about the people who will come home from work in the next couple of hours...

753 for me !

Darzil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom