Restoration news

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
you have all rightnowed about your missing items as well I hope...

Edit: to not sound quite so mean :)

Mybuddies

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
you have all rightnowed about your missing items I hope... posting it here won't help anything.

I think it's called a grieving process. :(

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
heh sorry didn't mean "don't post" :) meant you need to RightNow as well - the GMs won't be looking at FH for a list of people with problems :)

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:

Ofc

Ganry

Fledgling Freddie
Ofcourse i had 3 chars stripped, but the fun thing is my lvl44 VW is wearing
a Firewizz template including 5 arti's. LOL a VW with tartaros gift :p

wonder if the wizz is wearing my VW stuff :))

Milisaive

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
This sounds like a complete disaster to me, honestly.

It is one. 3 Chars down so far... my bainshee and my eldritch lost any items they had. My ranger is wearing 7 bows as armour now and 2 reinforced leggins as weapons.... and I don't even know all the items missing.

Noli

Fledgling Freddie
Im scared to log in now :D

I dont even have my sm's and skalds's template enymore,so its kinda crap for me if they are striped :(

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
well, people who don't have problems won't be posting here which will make it seem like a bigger percentage have problems than not but there's a reason the GMs have been drafted in to working silly long shifts this week.

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:

The problem is, a lot of folks store a fair few rogs & promising looking drops in their vaults for up and comming alts...

Remembering ALL of those that were actually worth something *IF* they're missing will be a bloody nightmare

Cider

Fledgling Freddie
Cries....

I am so pissed !!!!!

5 out of 11 chars missing everything, and worst thing is that none of em had a template that I have saved so I have no clue really on what items I had on em... loads of artis gone on my "Housing skald bot" where I stored all artis + full bokks I was planning on activate on other chars :(

:eek6: :( :(

\Cider

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
seriously hope that goa can check what items i had, couse HONESTLY i dont memorise what do i own in a virtual world... of course some stuff that i had to farm my ass off or so got recorded in teh memory of mine, but cmon.................................. qQ

btw puppet, you were right on irc the other day :DDD

Adirel

Fledgling Freddie
So far I have found 2 chars naked and robed of all items, included the stuff in vault. They even had some con loss (-1)

Its 2 chars that I level atm, a lvl 48 and a lvl 44. And with a constant flux of equipment on them, its nearly impossible to work out what they had.

Atm this game is not fun anymore.

I feel pity for the personal at Goa who have to sort all this out. They do it for living.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Lost everything on my partners tic im leveling :( Made up of good rog's etc so that now had to be put on hold. All in all i think my other characters are ok, and my 7 zahur rings are all still in my inventory/vaults so could have been a lot worse

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Corran said:
Lost everything on my partners tic im leveling :( Made up of good rog's etc so that now had to be put on hold. All in all i think my other characters are ok, and my 7 zahur rings are all still in my inventory/vaults so could have been a lot worse

lol 7 zahur rings ;o thats some hardcore farming

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Luckily all my stuff seems to be intact from what I can tell, I feel really really sorry for those that have lost stuff and the people who have lost everything on multiple alts is truely tragic. I can't begin to imagine what it must feel like to see everything you have built up over the years wiped out overnight :(

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
if you've lost stuff send a RightNow (when you've calmed down enough) - things can and will be restored.

Brite

Banned
seems quite a few got off lightly but then you have a few that have had several charecters stripped

hearing report of people wearing bugged stuff on charecters doesnt give me great confidence the server is 100% OK but i think given a week or two the dust should settle and everything return to normal and i hope too many people dont leave because of this

id give cluster a week or so, as clustering too soon now wouldnt be fair on prydwen players as the server seems to be in shock atm

i lost my /title and a lot of expensive stuff on my hunter but i have faith it will be restored at the moment.

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
if you've lost stuff send a RightNow (when you've calmed down enough) - things can and will be restored.

How if i can't remember them? Doesn't seem an educated guess is allowed.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Adianna said:

My suggestion is to tell them what you know you've lost. Then have the educated guess and say that's what it is, just in case they are kind about it.

What they don't want is the people who claim to have lost 10 level 10 arties when they haven't, not those who are just trying to remember less memorable stuff.

Darzil

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Adianna said:

I'd be surprised if the GMs got annoyed because you wrote:

I think I had a Krojer's Dexterity Ring, a Ring of Silent Oblivion and an Ebon Hide Bracer.

however if you tried:

Well I had 14 zahur's rings in my backpack and 5 full books of mad tales that went missing! Plus my 4 spare guards of valor.

they might not be too pleased (unless of course you actually had that).

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:

I think I had a Krojer's Dexterity Ring, a Ring of Silent Oblivion and an Ebon Hide Bracer.

however if you tried:

Well I had 14 zahur's rings in my backpack and 5 full books of mad tales that went missing! Plus my 4 spare guards of valor.

Pfft how did you know what my backpack looked like!

Adianna

Fledgling Freddie
I had several expensive items on both chars... my bainshee was fully ToA'ed and my eldy had a lot of ML 9 equipment and so on but besides the bainshee template I've nothing left and I can't even guess what else was lost on my eldritch.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
try and work out what your ml9 equipment was - allakhazam's item search, if you've used someone else's template go take another look. Take a look through various templatres anyway to see if item names ring a bell.

if you can't remember the name of an item post it here and people will help. Presumably you can remember which artis you had?

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Adianna said:

well if u arent sure say something like this;

i know i am missing: item x item y item z

i THINK i am missing; item a item b item c

that way u arent trying fraud since u have mentioned that u are not sure if it was tehre or not, or at least hopefully thats ok

Cirandi

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:

however if you tried:

But what about if i wrote: I had half a vault full of ROG's with nice enough stats to keep them instead of salvaging them.

Surely they can't expect me to write down the stats of every piece of ROG i decide not to immediately get rid of. The process ifs a bit more complex then just telling the truth about what you had or didn't have. Plus all the scrolls i had spread over various characters. Shitloads of scrolls, and i wanted to keep them all, otherwise i wouldv'e sold 'em/deleted them.

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
I dont want to go home and try now, i cant remember what my SM had except a traldors oracle and rogs galore :(

Dooom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom