Respect to Ovo and Blokkie

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
why cant more of u solo like these two... it actually makes a nice change to come across people u can fight one on one who TRY to avoid the rest of the zerg and aint Ftom iwinbutton Classes.

Blokkie not seen u in a while, maybe i been on wrong times, but /bow to Ovo the little kobbie savage , was a Nice duel we had a on AB , was very close till the bloody mincer came along at us both about 5% hp :( , teach me to bow in the middle of a fight , cockiness doesnt allways pay off. Btw im only ever buffed if u see Brokeninfil online aswell so if u wanna duel either of u two im up for it :)

Still respect due - keep up the soloing guys, the vamp and warlock zergs getting a bit boring tbh

Blakwidow - 24 infeeeel :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Blokkie and Ovo , some of the few people in thid I still respect and think are nice guys , along with Broken :)

I miss Erdna and Sindi though :/

Coldbeard said:
Blokkie and Ovo , some of the few people in thid I still respect and think are nice guys , along with Broken :)

I miss Erdna and Sindi though :/

not me? I've lvled warlock, so u will only see my sb Alopexx now, maybe in duo with my friends hunter :)

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
That was kind :wub:
Always ready for a good 1vs1 matey, see you around :)

Ovo

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Surprising Death said:
not me? I've lvled warlock, so u will only see my sb Alopexx now, maybe in duo with my friends hunter :)

I love slapping your bard at pryd, happy? :/

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
hehe wish i was like broken tbh, but im not, generally i will try to solo but walking around stealthed , fg of other albs will pass by me on spd buff and get to the enemies b4 i do anyway , but late at night or early morn im up for it, blimey today i even stood by and let a heretic kill a hib solo without adding on ^_^

horner !!!
Agree about sindi too btw, she was cool , pity she gone to Wow , make her come back :(

Amel

Fledgling Freddie
i tried a 1 on 1 with my mincer but u was obviously buffed and i wasnt ;) so i avoided u after it hehe... ill try u again when im buffed also maybe try coming on at low peak times ;)

i will respect mids who try get duels like ovo and try keep my group from killing them ;p as for hibs theyre going down no matter what :flame:

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Thx for that uber duel at HB blokkie , saw it was u so i decided to not nuke u from behind sitting :) . 5% each at the end of it b4 we backed off. Your good, i wanna duel u again :clap: :clap:

btw , how do u do the emotes with u looking miserable and getting drunk lol

anyway respectors and hope to find u solo again

Goretooth

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah... duelling is really great... I did what I could to duel people with Goree and keep from adding... but sometimes it's not all up to you when you run around several ppl and rarely in fg's... Sadly my firb BM only lasted 2 days in thid... capped and lvl 25 by then :s... but no worries... I think I'll reroll or make a healer... (hib lack that very much :p... except perhaps Multikills new Warden Inxi... lovely healer)...

- Gore

Papamitsos

Fledgling Freddie
fockin hell those zergs killing tha fun im always solo or duo with my m8 farckin both skalds ..its really hard to find soloers now :( . Broken y u always vanish when u try to duel me?

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Papamitsos said:
fockin hell those zergs killing tha fun im always solo or duo with my m8 farckin both skalds ..its really hard to find soloers now :( . Broken y u always vanish when u try to duel me?
I take it by the FH name u are Papa<insert rest of name here> m8? If so, i remember seeing u about a few times but like u say mostly in a skald duo, and sometimes trio with differing chars including zerker/thane/healer iirc?

The time that springs to mind and is probably what ur talking about is around HB/CK a few weeks back. Every time i tried to attack one of u guys i got the other 1 and/or 2 on me (this aint a whine) and ofc i dont stand a chance if just stand there and fight.

I'm always happy to duel anyone who gives me the, what now seems kinda standard signal of /beckon followed by /bow to start a duel. And i wont use vanish in duels conducted like this, just ask Ovo or anyone else i've lost to :)

P.S. if ur talking bout the time u chased me all the way from AB to atk with ur char dressed in lime green (was it thane i dont really remember?) I was running there to suicide and couldn't fight u coz if i had won i woulda dinged :p so sorry bout that one

Ganry

Fledgling Freddie
Hya Blokkie,

Duelled you with my inf thevoid last night, damn you hit way to hard for such
a small dwarf :D
anyway you showed me my spot though i'm not lvl24 yet :p

you're a great guy blok hope meeting you again :)

Thevoid

ps are you dutch? cause I am

noblok

Part of the furniture
Knighthood: I'm alway up for a duel and will almost always back off. Exp is annoying :). If you ever want a rematch, I'm online most evenings.
For the emotes I've sent you a PM.

Thevoid: I didn't know you weren't 24 yet, well done.
I am as much dutch as I'm belgian, but for language that doesn't really matter :).

Blokkie, Thane

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
ty for duel last night Block ..I waz playing shave the vw

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, had some fun duels with Blokkie playing Sotha, my merc :wub:

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
she better be! those dyes cost alot of moneh!

armor on 10% durability :(

Papamitsos

Fledgling Freddie
Ashton said:
I take it by the FH name u are Papa<insert rest of name here> m8? If so, i remember seeing u about a few times but like u say mostly in a skald duo, and sometimes trio with differing chars including zerker/thane/healer iirc?

The time that springs to mind and is probably what ur talking about is around HB/CK a few weeks back. Every time i tried to attack one of u guys i got the other 1 and/or 2 on me (this aint a whine) and ofc i dont stand a chance if just stand there and fight.

I'm always happy to duel anyone who gives me the, what now seems kinda standard signal of /beckon followed by /bow to start a duel. And i wont use vanish in duels conducted like this, just ask Ovo or anyone else i've lost to :)

P.S. if ur talking bout the time u chased me all the way from AB to atk with ur char dressed in lime green (was it thane i dont really remember?) I was running there to suicide and couldn't fight u coz if i had won i woulda dinged :p so sorry bout that one
aye i have made few runs in trio with a healer but most im with an other skald ...yes i use to roam hpk-apk most times coz around ck are always alot hibs no point to just let em farm u..at that run u talkin about ab-apk didnt know u was close to ding ...just /bec and me or my m8 will not add i wanna see what i can do vs a good player thats all :)

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe, thx for some duels again Papa&Co-I'm not hard to ask :D
Was laughing hard when Warloch made me into a frog and I stood there jumping amongst you ;)

Sotha/Ovo

Papamitsos

Fledgling Freddie
Strega said:
Hehe, thx for some duels again Papa&Co-I'm not hard to ask :D
Was laughing hard when Warloch made me into a frog and I stood there jumping amongst you ;)

Sotha/Ovo
hehe alot of fun that day :) ...nice duels ,a bit hard to win rr2 merc tho (what RA u have?) see u around again m8 /hug

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Papamitsos said:
hehe alot of fun that day :) ...nice duels ,a bit hard to win rr2 merc tho (what RA u have?) see u around again m8 /hug

Ip1 and Charge1. I never use dt tho unless I got 2+ vs me. After playing zerk, bm and savage it was fun trying a merc. Since I mainly play light-tank and solo I found it very hard as an alb to begin with. I got to experience the "oh, look-an alb! Lets kill him" attitude firsthand but it settled when ppl noticed I was alone and didnt add. Got flamed several times by other albs complaining I "let them die" etc when watching a 1vs1. Some guy even managed to say "it's against the CoC not to kill an enemy on sight". Hehe. Apart from that alb/excal is probably the most friendly realm I've seen so far, not counting hib/pryd ofc. Lot's of great ppl like Brokeninfil and the guys in Broken Swords.

C ya :wub:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Broken less vanishing in middle of fights tbh

-Sharwin gimp zerker

Papamitsos

Fledgling Freddie
Strega said:
Ip1 and Charge1. I never use dt tho unless I got 2+ vs me. After playing zerk, bm and savage it was fun trying a merc. Since I mainly play light-tank and solo I found it very hard as an alb to begin with. I got to experience the "oh, look-an alb! Lets kill him" attitude firsthand but it settled when ppl noticed I was alone and didnt add. Got flamed several times by other albs complaining I "let them die" etc when watching a 1vs1. Some guy even managed to say "it's against the CoC not to kill an enemy on sight". Hehe. Apart from that alb/excal is probably the most friendly realm I've seen so far, not counting hib/pryd ofc. Lot's of great ppl like Brokeninfil and the guys in Broken Swords.

C ya :wub:
hmm i think ill make my skald rr2 it helps alot to have some ip ....against CoC ??? y coz u let ppl dueling and u aint add like others ??? *To all those who call us campers coz of hunting at hpk-apk I WILL not let lvl 20 ppl to farm me coz they are 214252553421123 RESPECT to all soloers

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
OK now o know for sure
Gonna make another Thid SB
will make him lvl 24 /sc-ed set/toa gems/Leg weapons (should be somne advantage to being 1114 wc) and come solo all u dudes :)

/beckon seems to be duel and da zerg aint so frequent anymore :)

looks like thid can be fun again.

And to Blokkie : stop behaving so nice, ur giving Bokkerijders a good name :) and getting to much feathers up your .....

noblok

Part of the furniture
Blokkie's semi-retired. He's living of the money from his alchemy bussiness now. Thanks for the marketing guys, my turnover has skyrocketed. Maybe I should make a commercial: "Want to become the next Blokkie? Start today by buying his pots. There is no price on glory! (25g a piece, no refunds)"

On a more serious note: I think I've seen most of the solo-aspect by now. After a while it's just the same situations being repeated, so I've decided to try a new aspect. Right now I'm playing a mend-aug shamy and having great fun. Sorry to all solo'ers who died, but most of the time there are a few non-24 guys who can't control their explust (in many aspects much worse than your everyday bloodlust).

Papamitso: an easy way to get IP1 Clicky

And Seeph: roll a visible character, you gimp. ;)

Blokkie/Airu

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
aika said:
Broken less vanishing in middle of fights tbh

-Sharwin gimp zerker
and 2 or 3 on 1 is the exact reason for vanish tbh ;)

especially satisfying to vanish from that /rude spamming savage in red (who seemed to be tagging onto the back of u guys at some points) when he switched to /laugh thinking i was gonna die.

Sotha & Papa: :worthy:

noblok

Part of the furniture
noblok said:
"Want to become the next Blokkie? Start today by buying his pots. There is no price on glory! (25g a piece, no refunds)"
Before you guys start thinking Seeph was right on the feather-topic: this was off course a joke. If I'm any special that would most certainly not be because of my 'überness'. In playing the way I play there is no skill involved, I simply push some buttons (and I don't even push them extraordinay fast).

Blokkie, Thane

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom