Respect to Ovo and Blokkie

Papamitsos

Fledgling Freddie
noblok said:
Before you guys start thinking Seeph was right on the feather-topic: this was off course a joke. If I'm any special that would most certainly not be because of my 'überness'. In playing the way I play there is no skill involved, I simply push some buttons (and I don't even push them extraordinay fast).

Blokkieu are good and everyone can see that ....nice to see alot good players around now blokkie/broken/sotha(ofc :p)/was a frybolg bm cant remember the name and more.....

Papamitsos

Fledgling Freddie
FFS!!!! guys when its a fair 1vs1 stop /sit when u see u gonna die its 1vs1 :/ stay up and die like mans if the other is better !!!!!

Ashton

Loyal Freddie
Great duel papa m8 :D really really close :worthy:

oh the other infil had to log for dinner incase u were wonderin why he didnt duel :)

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
tbh i need to start plaing my Zerker again miss the thid wacking

shadowdweller/bog

Fledgling Freddie
will be running around solo with my firbie bm bogspike tomorrow so /beckon and run to a safe spot if you want a 1vs 1 fight

aika

Can't get enough of FH
hm.. shaki is still playing?

or is that ebayed? :eek:

Papamitsos

Fledgling Freddie
:) yeap the first 1 was very good duel :/ ..u are very strong for infil hehe and those dots :/
....anyway im happy to meet some very good guys GIVF enemys chat in game :p
.../smile to that paladin who attacked me there /smile to that warlock who attacked u LET us duel hehe....
:( he log out then i run mpk to buff thats y i left the place for a bit
/ clap on that vamp for the great duel(never remember names grrr)

Papamitsos

Fledgling Freddie
shadowdweller/bog said:
will be running around solo with my firbie bm bogspike tomorrow so /beckon and run to a safe spot if you want a 1vs 1 fight
u are that all black BM?
if im right i saw u b4 1 month running duo with a bard

shadowdweller/bog

Fledgling Freddie
nah wasnt me never duod with someone with my bm only when i play my bard i group must have been someone else

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Ash and Sotha , i be coming to BG1 with my skald - Swifbeard - if you ever wanna duel around the Temple area ^_- , yeh u know where , horner !!

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Ash and Sotha , i be coming to BG1 with my skald - Swifbeard - if you ever wanna duel around the Temple area ^_- , yeh u know where , horner !!

We had a go today but were interrupted halfway through, we'll finish it next time matey :)

Sotha

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Lol i rerolled to a Troll now :p

Names Loudmouth Braggart , ill find u again soon ^_-

seeph

Fledgling Freddie
And Seeph: roll a visible character, you gimp. ;)

Blokkie/Airu

Erhm need to get some RP first got him the legendaries/some items with nice bonusses and a sc-ed 99% set (no patience for MP)

will make him 24 next week and sc him a template

his name is easy : Seephy

but i promise i will run around unstealthed a lot just stealth to avoid da zerg/groups and when i feel like being lazy :)
I'm a SZ so no PA :)

edit: p.s will be runnin around Full Plum coloured :)

Cya soon guys

Eyeball

Loyal Freddie
more people should be unbuffed instead of buffed, sucks when enemy /bows and actually thinks it was a fair fight. right Djengir?

or whatever your name is. :wanker:

tbh dunno what the fun for you uber scéd people is for running buffed should be perfectly oke for you peeps 2 run unbuffed and still be able 2 kill most enemy's

GrafenburgMerc

Fledgling Freddie
Eyeball said:
more people should be unbuffed instead of buffed, sucks when enemy /bows and actually thinks it was a fair fight. right Djengir?

tbh dunno what the fun for you uber scéd people is for running buffed should be perfectly oke for you peeps 2 run unbuffed and still be able 2 kill most enemy's

Hi Connect

Dunno if you are refering to my m8's ranger Drengil that pwned Connect several times last night in Thid. imho you need to learn some vital PvP tactics like "last attacker" button /face and your engage ability.

If you are gonna stand there and let me shoot you in the back your gonna lose.

Oh, and i'll drop my buffs if you drop your self Str/Con ???

I dont mean to be rude but a well played Thane should kill a ranger most of the time, especially the 600 hp luri gimp i was playing.

Drengil

Eyeball

Loyal Freddie
your shots where going right true my engage, and i can /face when he hits me for the second time first time he crits on me for 250+

And for my self buff its a part of me when i creat my char a ranger doesn 't have that. So if i was unbuffed i always have s/c selfbuff if you where unbuffed you would only have your self buff, thats a fair fight.

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Eyeball said:

90% of my fights are 2-3 vs me and they are mostly equally buffed, as for 1vs1's- same as above only that they are most likely sc'ed too.

Soloing in thid near you on Sotha/Ovo

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
tbh if you cba to SC and or have buffs thats your problem....
why should we lower the lvl of play for ppl.

imo dont come to freddys to tell us your shortcomings!

Eyeball

Loyal Freddie
what short comings?
i am only telling that peeps should bugger of the /bow if they really think they had a fair fight thats all.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Anyway back on subject..

Sorry for running with that zerg into u at HB blokkie , u was on your frostalf spiritmaster, u know the guy who i talked to in mid lol >_< . Also i decided not to attack Strefa<Strega - cant recall lol> The frosty SB. I remember u guys from my brief trip to mid :) nice people. Btw im that big fat shiny useless Half Ogre arms lol. When im 24 log Blokkie back on m8. Wanna duel u wid dis one too ^_-

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
I either play Savage(Ovo) or Merc(Sotha) in thid knightmate :)

Riddcully

Fledgling Freddie
All this talk of duels make me feel like dusting off my thid toons and stop the grind of getting an inf to 50 :(
Still i will deffo start again next patch when u can by linings from npc merchants, will be able 2 make/sc gear for all my toons ;)

R

Raak

Strega said:
I either play Savage(Ovo) or Merc(Sotha) in thid knightmate :)

YOU were Ovo? :eek2: I remember charging into you at HB, rapier drawn. My undead derriere was buried again before I could take my first bite.

Would like to duel you again, Sotha or Ovo in Molvik/Leirvik sometime, hopefully I'll stand some chance of making a dent :touch: hehe :)

Balthus

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard said:
Blokkie and Ovo , some of the few people in thid I still respect and think are nice guys , along with Broken :)

I miss Erdna and Sindi though :/

Dont think you will ever see either of them again tbh.
Both were my best m8s and the 3 of us always ran together in thid usualy with the 3 sbs sindi,erdna and my sb bladebabe.
Sometimes i was crazy enuff to use my cave shammy boltfromtheblue and hope erdna wasnt asleep or eating as usualy was the case when i was being used as bait lol.
Used to have some wicked nights on with those pair an yeah its a shame they left,i miss them both :( not realy played thid since they both left apart from a brief visit from time 2 time with my huntress kitykat.

Strega

Fledgling Freddie
Raak said:
YOU were Ovo? :eek2: I remember charging into you at HB, rapier drawn. My undead derriere was buried again before I could take my first bite.

Would like to duel you again, Sotha or Ovo in Molvik/Leirvik sometime, hopefully I'll stand some chance of making a dent :touch: hehe :)

Lucky evades I guess :wub:
I mostly play my zerk Ariak or focus trio on pryd so I won't be around Molvik/Leirvik I'm afraid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom