Respec Problems

C

ce-cubby

As I said a very basic mistake.

Would you say that, that one mistake should warrant completely remaking and leveling a character?

In my case the character was still playable but I understand that 1 at least didn't put any points into his/her weapon skill.

H

helis

Respecialization bug
[2002-15-11]

Currently there is a bug with the full respecialization option. We are aware of this and it will be fixed Monday the 18th.

We will update with more information on this in the Friday News, which are expected to arrive on Monday as well.

So stay tuned.

just in from GOA

I

inqy

makes you wonder what gorre is needed for at all tbh. all the real testing happens on the main servers hehe :D

D

Damon_D

we got a test server ???? I never seen any of my main chars on one....

M

monkeynutter

Currently there is a bug with the full respecialization option. We are aware of this and it will be fixed Monday the 18th.

just seen this, someone else might already of posted it on here. but could save your butt if they have to allow respec all again.

O

old.Hellskor

Since they stated it as a bug now ...

The Trainers in your Capital are bugged.
This means -> Unlimited Respeccs

Just go in, respec, go out, enter again, respec all new.

So if you messed your respecc up ... get it fixed asap.

Not sure if this is a 'feature' for people who did mess up or really a bug though.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I can't wait for the first "i respeced the 24th time just to try someting out and now it wont work again!!1 - fix dis GOA!" whine................... :rolleyes:

M

monkeynutter

neat i did minor mistake and got 1 level below what i wanted on slash, might redo

O

old.Mitsu

You have a weekend to try out specs - use it wisely ;)

A

Aileanara

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
I can't wait for the first "i respeced the 24th time just to try someting out and now it wont work again!!1 - fix dis GOA!" whine................... :rolleyes:

:clap:
LOL
Yep I can see this one happening also.
And come on, if anybody does make this mistake the only response they should get is
:flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

R

Roo Stercogburn

I'm not messing about with respec.

Like I said, I'd like to try out 50 summoning for a laugh, but what I'm wondering is if this will use up my legitimate respec option so that if I ever do decide to change my spec for real, that choice will be lost to me.

E

Exinferis

Originally posted by Tilda

Thanks Sibanac,

Dont worry about your spec.
46 amtter, 29 body 4 spirit is a fine spec for the general emain zerg.

The probelm come the l33t gorge camping groups that FC are sooo good at that my dots rarly tick more that 2-3 tick's. We kill fast and matter cabbys arn't that good (IMO) at killing fast, well not as fast as a Body cabby.
Thus my desire to respec to a Body cabby arrises.

Tilda

just to bump this tread again :p

Why did you specc matter in the first place when you know that matter is the art of killing slow (see sig)? did you do it just to lvl those last lvls fast?

And btw, when everyone have 50% body resist you wanna respecc back to matter =P

nuked eleasias the other day 159(-165) or something like that =/

T

Tilda

Originally posted by Exinferis

just to bump this tread again :p

Why did you specc matter in the first place when you know that matter is the art of killing slow (see sig)? did you do it just to lvl those last lvls fast?

And btw, when everyone have 50% body resist you wanna respecc back to matter =P

nuked eleasias the other day 159(-165) or something like that =/

ok Firstly when i started i was told matter was good so i leveld up on that, didnt even know about soloing gobos till about lvl 24.

Secondly the day people have capped resists will eb the day 99% or resists are capped meaning everybody will do dammage just a lot less. therefor when eveybody has capped resists it will partially resoter ballance, comepared to other classes i will become less nerfed because everybodys spells will do less dammage.

Thidly i dont consider my self nerfed, i doubt you could take down 4 tanks and a runemaster inside 20 secs without moving, i did =p
Also i have MoM 2 atm and yesterday was nuking Eleasias for 400+ dammage a shot, just as i was about to kill him Arthic came adn did the final hit :D grr

So tbh i have no problem with resists, nor taking 4 people out when they are hitting me. Doubt a matter cabby could.

Tilda

E

Exinferis

This is of course a matter of playingstyle :)

I like doubledotting and see they trying to "get" away :p
so matter is my thing, if i wanted to do loads of damage i would make a firewiz =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom