Respec Problems

T

Tilda

Hello you lot :D

Im just wondering if anybody has had any luck with GOA over changing/re-respeccing peoples messed up charachters?

im trying to get Tilda a respec so that she can be a Body cabalist, ( dont ask why) but so far all i have recieved is a very blunt, "Sorry we dont respec people."

I was quite upset about this and would dearly like a chance to respec propperly.

If the rightnow people still resfuse next time they reply, is there a way I can appeal? Does e-mailing Kemor or somebody work?
If that dosnt work is there any possible way i can appeal ot a higher level?

I can appreciate that they have said that this wasnt possible but im begging... even groveling for be allowed to respec. :(

Tilda

M

Meatballs

Do you mean respec again? If so you've been warned a plenty.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

laugh.gif

A

Archeon

If you do mean Re-Respec then they won't.

GAO gave loads of warning on this the full respec was a once off thing, if you gimped yourself its your fault (sorry to be so harsh but its the nicest way i can put it)

T

Tilda

I know, im a self confessed retard :D

I ready the warning, i palnned my spec but it still went wrong!

I just want to become a Body Cabalist

Tilda

T

Tilda

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)

Your pet does all the brain work then?

How did you guess??

Pleaseee Kemor, give me my respec, i beg at your god-like feet.

:(

Tilda

C

ChillyDawg

Tilda, your screwed, your not going to get a re-respec. Accept it. Unless GOA/mythic make another very large change to a lot of classes in the future you will nto get one ever again.

I suggest you play an alt - out of interest what did u respec from/to?

Dawg

M

Meatballs

If mythic make a significant change to the cabalist class, then all cabalists should get a respec. But none coming in the next 2 patches so you probably screwed. You're going to have to learn how to play with whatever spec you've got now, or delete and make over.

T

Tilda

I respecced from 50 matter, 20 body 4 spirit to 46 matter, 29 body 4 spirit.

I then decided the day after that I wanted to chance to body.

Tilda

PS. anybody know if GOA can raise or lower the levels of a charachter? If they could i might consider being lowered to lvl 42 to get a single line respec adn then leveing up again. Ill just need councilling for all those trees adn gobos again =(

Tilda

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Nothing you can do other than sticking with your damn spec or rerolling.

C

ChillyDawg

lol tilda. go roll another char :D
I suggest a Merc.
They can do whatever they bloody want to you char, they could give u lvl300 if they so deemed, but only buggers like kemor get that...(mumble...) I doubt theyl lower your char for you. But you never know. Theyd have to take ur epic items from you as well. and im sure you dbe pissed aboot that. I suggest you read my first line again, and then again.

Dawg

T

Tilda

Well TBH I would rather give up my epic armour and be put down to lvl 42 with a sinle line respec, that have to roll another charachter.

Im not bothered about losing epic armour temporarily, although leveling again will be a bit crappy. But I dont think I could face leveling another class to 50 again, although I am prepared to level from 42 to 50 so i can get my respec.

Tilda

T

Tilda

Also just thought of this, but is there any way that they could restore a backup of my charachter (with less RP's and cash) taken from befor my respec?

Tilda

O

old.Gombur Glodson

they cant and they wont, its time to move on

This way please
----------------------------------------------->

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Have a hug before you go
/em hugs Tilda

/em waves goodbye.

A

Archeon

Originally posted by Tilda
<Cry>

i sympathis really i do but GOA won't do anything, if they made an exception for you then they'd have to make eceptions for everyone else that gimped themselves via respec (well not gimped, but changed their mind)

look on the bright side, you don't have at ajust your playing style to much. some people gimped themselves and don't have a clue how to play their new style :)

B

breon2

I made a bit of a mess of my respec.I could have cried when i realised id done the noob trick of seeing the points on the training table and thought that was what i was upto. so im a point less on my shield (no slam) :uhoh:
But in the end we were warned enough and i guess its not such a biggie

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Tilda

Im not bothered about losing epic armour temporarily, although leveling again will be a bit crappy. But I dont think I could face leveling another class to 50 again, although I am prepared to level from 42 to 50 so i can get my respec.

0-40 is a doddle :)

At least it's nowhere near as tedious as 40-50 :)

(and you'll have both matter and body cabbies to play with! :)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I disagree... 38 to 40 was bloody tedious.

40 to 41 was a rush (well... maybe the uber xp from starting my epic helped a little;)).

R

Rasp

I have the opposite problem to you. I respecced my SB from a shadowzerker to a critblade template. Didn't really like the critblade but thought I was stuck with it. Next time I went to trainer I just typed "/respec all" for a laugh and, to my surprise, it reset all my points.

This meant I could go back to my shadowzerker spec and even include a bit of tweaking.

I must add that I did not appeal for a second respec I just tried it for fun.

Rasp.

T

Tilda

Oooo

Ill have to try respeccing again :D

I would kiss you if it worked.

Hope im not being gullible and your tricking me =)

Tilda

O

old.mattshanes

A friend respecced his realm abilities 4 times so who knows:eek: besides even after respec it still gives you that message hmm kind of strange that.:m00:

R

Roo Stercogburn

Realm ability respec and level related respec are different. You different amount of goes at it for each. 2 RA respecs is what you are supposed to have (I think) and a lvl50 char thats been around before 1.52 has 1 level related respec.

I would dearly love 2 level related respecs because I'd try out going 50 summoning for a laugh and then go back to being sensible.

T

Tilda

hehe, just wondering now, while waiting for another reply from Rightnow. whats the command to resepc realm abilities?

Tilda

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom