Respec at lvl 20 and 40

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
Im playing on Canterbury ( german server ).

My warden currently dinged lvl 40. And now I want to respec klingen (blades), since I put too many points there.

I go to my trainer, he tells me now is the time if I want to respec one of my abilities... I click him and do /respec klingen, but nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong?

tollstore

Fledgling Freddie
sounds like it shoudl work maybe its not "respec" on german server ? never played a server in a diff language but just a though.

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
sounds like it shoudl work maybe its not "respec" on german server ? never played a server in a diff language but just a though.

The text that pops up from trainer says : /respec Fährigkeiten ( or something like that, its /respec atleast )

And I am lvl 40.4, so eventhough trainer says I just need to do it before I hit lvl 41, the miniding cant be an issue either...

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Arent those free respecs full ones rather than single line respecs.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
You only get the single line respecs if you don't have a full one already. All chars have a mythic respec, and if it's not a new char, then it prolly has a full respec also. I think you can stack the single respec with the mythic respec but not with the full respec. So, you still have a respec, just that it's a full one instead. So anyways, since it's a full respec, it won't go away when you level, so you can hold on with respecing for as long as you want to without losing it basically. If you only have a LITTLE knowledge of german, you should be able to see what it says when you type /respec help. Or at least look up in a dictionary or whatever.

Argyle_Avendale

Fledgling Freddie
You only get the single line respecs if you don't have a full one already. All chars have a mythic respec, and if it's not a new char, then it prolly has a full respec also. I think you can stack the single respec with the mythic respec but not with the full respec. So, you still have a respec, just that it's a full one instead. So anyways, since it's a full respec, it won't go away when you level, so you can hold on with respecing for as long as you want to without losing it basically. If you only have a LITTLE knowledge of german, you should be able to see what it says when you type /respec help. Or at least look up in a dictionary or whatever.

Okay, thanks xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom