Rerolling Archers on Avalon anyone??

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Hey well lately im getting abit depressed with the status of clustre's rvr, I tried to stay at it, but it's getting to much to deal with lately, so is anyone interested in Rerolling an Archer class on Avalon, don't really mind which realm, im guessing alb dominates due to numbrs? I don't know. I just fancy zerging with a scout hunter or ranger now.

Preferably with a scout I must say. :)

So if your interested in setting up a grp or guild with me, so we exp together, go rvr together etc then reply here plz and we can sort somethng out.

Brad. :england:

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Where is limors? Avalon right. :) I just wanted to have something new to do. And i didn't fancy rolling another class on clustre as rvr seems dead quite frankly.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Limors = Avalon + Lyonesse Cluster
in the same way Dyvet = Prydwen and Excalibur Cluster

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
Well...

Well Im gonna roll a scout on Ava/Alb myself one of these days!:)
We play there and on Mid/Lyo. Your welcome to join us there if you like to Brad, but the group is abit low during the summer so might be hard to get hold of people. Also since we are mixing it up between mid/alb it might be abit lonly at times!:)

/Charmangle

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
We play there and on Mid/Lyo. Your welcome to join us there if you like to Brad, but the group is abit low during the summer so might be hard to get hold of people. Also since we are mixing it up between mid/alb it might be abit lonly at times!:)

/Charmangle

i think the low turnup if because of you rather than the season, nicho :D

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Scouts are easy to lvl after patch ;) (Piety in screen shots is from a rog!) not to bad :p 362 dex with weapon/shield on and 357 with bow out at 42 aswell meheheh rogs <3

my little scout on Gaheris (Coop server)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
maybe tempted :)

depends on realm, wouldn't mind making another ranger

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Come on raven, Ranger time!! 50 bow, 50 stealth 50 zerging ass munchers!!

And i can finnaly get to play with you. :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
actually best would be hunter, as you can go high bow and still have decent melee

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH

/Charmangle

Givf group on Cabby or Valk!

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Just make a duo imo, easier to keep track of eachother via vent and more fun. if u go more in a stealth grp its just zerging down soloers and duos as u can never realy fight normal FGs. NS+ranger duo works great SB hunter or ofc the cheesy mode duo mincer with BG inf+AM on mincer;) then u can take on larger numbers due to spd CC+"heals"

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks valg, but still fancy good ol sniper archer. Never had anything remotely orientated to range b4, so i wanna stick to that closely. Giv me a bell raven if your up for starting this up.

igli

Fledgling Freddie
Can even hand you some gold if u dont spamm me:) ir ure going hibb

ozar

Loyal Freddie
heya brad......go for the archer....great bit of fun :)

Nomans

Can't get enough of FH
If you still interested Brad, i'll reroll a hunter, always liked my sniper hunter spec on prydwen..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom