reroll hib while you still can

O

optical-

thats alot of cancelled accounts mythic. seriously, how can they expect people to play a char that now does 40% less damage than its done for over a year?

C

corel

the same reason people still play scouts? the same reason people still play casters even though the current resists are extremely high?

D

Danamyr

Originally posted by corel
the same reason people still play scouts? the same reason people still play casters even though the current resists are extremely high?

There's nothing wrong with scouts - I played one in Alb/Excal and thought she was great. Fair point about Casters, but Mythic introduced SC after all...

O

optical-

next patch they gonna give aoe stun to hib and alb. 3 months down the line all realms will be identical then this game is gonna be real fun.
btw kingpin who are you? bet you dont even rvr and probably aint even been hit by a zerker.

M

marach

omg.. i know sb's doing more dmg that that.. unbuffed with rezill!!
seriusly hope he is using two hand axes and has 2xx qui or sumthing

if this is true

aim gonna quit

G

Gorb

Good changes. Hopefully now zerkers will be more balanced. Maybe zerkers won't be gods anymore, but I bet they still one-hit casters after those changes.

O

old.Anpu

Wee, maybe the support/healer-zerker/sb ratio will even out a bit :p
And the other meleers wont feel as gimped now either :clap:

/Anpu

A

AbPoon

Prepare for the quad hit savage zerg Albs ^^

Even worse then zerkers :p

J

Jag

nail in coffin time mythic - destroy the melee ability of the melee realm? would have loved to have been in that meeting

a troll bezerker, imo, should be the hardest hitting class in game - that was their design brief. if they nerf this badly - at the very least give our warriors the ability to spec in pole/spears like both the other heavy tanks.

setting a zerker onto the same plain (or even lower if the current testing numbers are accurate) is lunacy. combine this with another nerf of sbs alongside the clear loving being given to the other 2 realms they seem determined to destroy the rvr capability of 1 realm in comparison with the other 2.

And im not too sure why albs are so happy about this... if a mass exodus occurs from one realm on a server, it is only a short matter of time before that server dies.

O

old.Sko

tt relax. its the way mystic makes people to roll more characters.

G

Garh Khartari

lol
You mean by making them quit the game?
Seems odd to me. :)

G

Gekul

Such a drastic change this late in the game when there are a lot of new (and potentially better) games coming out.
Nice one mythic :great:

K

katt!

Originally posted by Gekul
Such a drastic change this late in the game when there are a lot of new (and potentially better) games coming out.
Nice one mythic :great:

amount of accounts cancelled due to overpowered zerkers 2 shotting them > amount of accounts cancelled due to nerfed zerkers.

simple equation.

L

Loveless

Who knows, Maybe with enough whines they will change it a little again.

Not to what it is now, but to something that will save zerkers dignity as dmg dealers

G

Gekul

Originally posted by katt!
amount of accounts cancelled due to overpowered zerkers 2 shotting them > amount of accounts cancelled due to nerfed zerkers.

simple equation.

VN WINS!!

D

Driwen

simple equation.

it isnt :p as the ppl who quit over being 2 shotted by zerkers would probably have quit if zerkers couldnt do that, but would have quit over the other "over damaging" character :p. The zerkers and other mids who quit directly after this patch do quit because off this patch though :). Besides the ppl who quit over the zerkers wont come back ;). But I agree zerkers needed a nerf, but if 40% is actually justified then what has mythic been doing over the past year? That one big nerf in one patch, I dont think archers have even been nerfed that hard at once..

O

old.Filip

guys ... in some extreme case's zerkers 2hit kill enemy main tanks/healers with rr8+ ....

if you dont think that needs nerf, then you need quit this game....

Filip
Minser of HB

S

stinkie

Originally posted by optical-
thats alot of cancelled accounts mythic. seriously, how can they expect people to play a char that now does 40% less damage than its done for over a year?

look at a smite cleric before the damage nerf, spell crafting and RA's. then look at one after.
40% would be a good thing!

T

Thorarin

*sigh*

Nobody is questioning the fact that Berserkers need a nerf (nobody sane anyway). The problem is the affect it has on Shadowzerkers, it's too much of a nerf for them.

At the very least, they will need 2.5 spec points to compensate a little, but I don't know if even that will be enough. Another side effect of this is that Critblades could have higher specs as well, which may be undesirable.

Something needs to be done about SZs, but it isn't an easy fix..

H

Haldar

if this fucking patch goes live as is, i will quit on spot.

i created my SB a year ago with 5-spec in mind, leveled him, crafted with him and RvRed....and now, by reducing dmg by 15%-50%, Mythic is destroying my class.

And i dont have time and, most important, wish to level some other char in Midgard or in other realms.

/sigh

O

old.Demeter

same

atm Slash Infi > 5-spek SB (Remi ownz) >>>> CritBlade
with equal buffed thrust infi one generally looses if purge isnt up
with NS its more or less equal fight due to Hibernian Leather
NS still whine that Infi > NS, and it's true

so every experienced person agrees that things are about equal in the area SB vs Infi or NS

any rr6+ Infi or NS here that protest ?

in 1.62 SB cant kill anything in duel but AFK ppl
how many post 1.62 SB do you need to kill an Infi ? 3 ? 4 ?

NO FUCKING POINT TO PLAY A CLASS THAT HAVE 0% CHANCE TO WIN WITH EQUAL OPPONENT

D

Driwen

28%

as far as i know they nerfed doublefrost down to 40% :p, which if i must believe every alb/hib is the only style zerkers use :p. So their damage is 40% down toned :p

Users who are viewing this thread