Requiel has possibly awoken from his coma

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
thats a pretty crazy thread right there.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Haha yeah I'm reading it from the start. It's nice to see him interacting with the community.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Got to page 3 and my brain and eyes hurt so I can't read anymore.
Basically the WoW guy tried pissing all over WAR, and MJ responded yeh?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Why doesn't EA sue Blizzard for "talking crap", if it's not true it should be easy to challenge it at a court instead of this forum bullcrap.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Why doesn't EA sue Blizzard for "talking crap", if it's not true it should be easy to challenge it at a court instead of this forum bullcrap.

Good point, but imagine if they took them to court and lost! They would be a huge laughing stock.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
That made my day, from a random player to MJ:

"People aren't playing scenarios because they are Ex-WoW players. They play for the same reason people masturbate. It's easy and rewarding."

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Gah, can't read all that, it's painful :(

Best comment was Requiels though, short and to the point :)

Toel

Loyal Freddie
Gah, I can't stop reading! So many pages! I've got other stuff to do damn you! :p

MagnusGOA

English WAR Community Manager
IainC

Iain is still about, working behind the scenes. As always before, he's a highly valued member of our team and I know I speak for us all when I say that he's a source of inspiration to us all - gladly sharing his unequalled knowledge and understanding of WAR, communities and basically any topic under the sun.

-Magnus

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Iain is still about, working behind the scenes. As always before, he's a highly valued member of our team and I know I speak for us all when I say that he's a source of inspiration to us all - gladly sharing his unequalled knowledge and understanding of WAR, communities and basically any topic under the sun.

-Magnus

Do you guys date, or..? :p

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Miro.jpg

Here's some nice curtains in case you two are having trouble picking :D

scorge

Fledgling Freddie

-Magnus

whats his knowledge like on smelly cheese....

:m00:

Gahn

Resident Freddy

-Magnus

Am sure about that, but if he ever talks about SOTG, pls give him a coffe and some breath air k? :p

Mey

Part of the furniture
Can you ask Iain if he still plays LT? :p

Idris

Fledgling Freddie
Good to hear, Magnus. Took a while, but the truth will out ;p

Loneliness

Loyal Freddie
Quote from: Lum, I want angels to descend from heaven and give me strawberry ice cream, too, but I'm not going to hector people on message boards until that happens!

Quote from: schild, You would if an angel was posting.

:lol:

Kaj

Fledgling Freddie
Reading that whole thread made my eyes bleed, but it was a good read. I honestly think MJ should just stop bothering with these forums. The happy and dedicated crowd dont even post there anyway, all he gets is the 10% (or whatever the number is) of unhappy spoiled kids whining about everything that doesn't come their way.

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Dont think its IKEA, maybe pottery barn or something.....cant believe we are discussing this :D

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Even the most foul seven-limbed, gut spewing, lobster faced spawn of Tzeentch likes 'Changing Rooms'

516PX7D51KL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Poag

m00?
Just noticed the ladies shoes by the side of the sofa.

I'm sorry...was this thread about IainCs non-absent-return? derail!

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Tzeentch, Changer Of The Decor

...nah, it just doesn't have the same ring to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom