Repost of Manisch Depressives ragepost in our guild forums...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Don't think they support classic and SI anymore.. Not sure about toa either?

So it's catacombs, DR and then lotm Rayko :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
wb manisch!

I lol'd hard at your post, especially about the Zero G part :)

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
Don't think they support classic and SI anymore.. Not sure about toa either?

So it's catacombs, DR and then lotm Rayko :)

don't I need to install them all in the correct order?

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
1. MoC3 is for the more skilled players like you and Pooned, I never had it.
2. Killing 2 with 1 is harder than killing 1 with 2.
3. Caster vs. caster alone is a matter of who jumps who, high RR casters two shot other casters with crits.
4. Killing a Warden with Sorc is already hard, the Warden has so much utility (MoC heal, TWF, Battlemaster interrupt, Battlemaster shears, usually TD pets, slam) and then there is walk through.
5. AoE CC works only against idiots like Brite and the 5 SMs stuck to him, the Chanter is surely a proper fagstar, but Cynith is a good player and as soon as I walked over the mine on the bridge he split up.

So here goes your whole assumptive bullshit theory boom: no MoC3, bad LoS (bridge) to apply AoE CC & me playing the game with its assrape controls after a long break again: no way I could have had won that.

I'm sure you would have pulled that off even from a space station in weightlessness & Sarumann even with closed eyes, if he wouldn't be busy stealth zerging somewhere with 5 of his groupies.

The only reasonable person I've met the evening was Hese on his Hero, besides of that I've only seen the usual retards out, saw Wurren killing 3-4 Infiltrators at a tower and it was a really funny to watch, but as soon as I went for the Warlock coming to leech (while Wurren went into the tower) I had Soulja and the dad of that dyslexic retard pumping arrows into me.

Such a great fun, having epic squirts is more rewarding to me, I hope you all rott on that server, at least none of my bytes are sharing the space there with you any longer.

:kissit:

ALL I SEE is excuses excuses excuses

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
don't I need to install them all in the correct order?

Don't hang me up on this, but I think all you need to install is the client that your account has activated..

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Oh its all rather undignified from all quarters isn't it?

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
To bad it wasen't cyn playing the warden...

And not having Moc 3 on Lt caster and try to solo is good play? Then id rather be the stupid 1 cause i would defenatly have it for small grps and solo.
And standing trying to hit a bged target for 30 secs popping fury without attacking the warden is good?.

Manisch

Banned
If it wasn't Cynith that it shows even more what kind of people are left on that cluster, he would have had some dignity at least and left my Armsman alone.

And what are you talking about really? It's not like it would have made any difference what I did with my Armsman.

I've met two assholes, you were the 3rd one with them on Vent, big deal.

Just don't try to educate anyone on what a Sorc or an Armsman should have done, you have 0 clue.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
If it wasn't Cynith that it shows even more what kind of people are left on that cluster, he would have had some dignity at least and left my Armsman alone.

And what are you talking about really? It's not like it would have made any difference what I did with my Armsman.

I've met two assholes, you were the 3rd one with them on Vent, big deal.

Just don't try to educate anyone on what a Sorc or an Armsman should have done, you have 0 clue.

Well having moc 3 for solo and small man beast /rel and deleting dosen't it?.

And m8 i know very few that would leave ur sorry ass alone cause of the way u act up here.
And it is still kinda clueless to stand and try to hit a bged target for 30 secs aint it?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home

And m8 i know very few that would leave ur sorry ass alone cause of the way u act up here.
And it is still kinda clueless to stand and try to hit a bged target for 30 secs aint it?

You act if he "deleted" it cause he lost that encounter.

The way i read his post is that even after all these years and with so little players online, the few remaining people that play Dyvet are still the same retards, that never have and never hade any respect for the other player.

Pointless to return to there. Might be one of the reasons the server is in the state it is now and has bin for quite some time.

But then again, the cluepons are all gone now, so there's no hope anymore.

Manisch

Banned

And I know people who don't like me on the forums but behave in the game. So what now?

I solo'ed little on any caster, I've found it pointless to run with ML9, SoI and MoC3 back in the day. I got to RR9 pre RP patches with MoC1 on one Sorc, most of it in a group and later again ~ RR7 with a different Sorc with MoC1 again, most of it in a group.

I don't need MoC3 for a Chanter, I thought he dual logged a BG bot. Was a wrong assumption, I wouldn't have gone to there if I knew that the Warden was just AFK before.

From distance when I was going to the docks and started to eat nukes in the water I thought that the dude stuck to the chanter is a Druid and when I was close I was eating my keyboard out of frustration about the amount of retardness going on the server (3-4 Infiltrators trying to kill a tank and failing, Soulja and his Ranger zerg, casters running with BG'ers and shit on a dead server ganking solo people going to docks) so I wasn't doing anything much but hitting the random buttons (Fury, IP) with my teeth.

You would have killed the Warden and the Chanter who was getting BG'ed even while eating the keyboard.

But what am I debating about here, I know for fact the the player who played the Chanter ran a Bard and fucked up FG fights, when LD was trying to run a group, at a point where the server was going downhill. I remember a fight vs NfD, Daesavio to the "rescue" and then him as 3rd group.

He didn't give a shit back then and he doesn't know, best one can hope is that he doesn't play on a different cluster, killing the game even faster.

If you think that I deleted more than 12 chars with top templates and some plats on them because of the supposedly wrong spec then I can't help you.

You can take 3 good players and let them play Warden + Chanter vs. Sorc, unless the duo gets caught unaware it will be a releasing Sorc all the time.

I think you've watched too many retarded videos of some numbnuts getting rolled by a solo Sorc in 2003, with red AoE mezz and no purge.

dee777

Loyal Freddie
Says the guy that brought up the subject to make people laugh. As im quite sure was ur thought.

Wrong assumption and completely besides the point. I posted it because I like threadnaughts and I was hoping this could become one.

I was referring to you talking about Manisches bad forum behavior, while being an ass yourself.

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Hey Manisch :)

Sincerely sorry my warden screwed you over apparently ^^ Wasn't me playing it though, as much as I miss it there's nothing left on dyvet to go back to.

On a little sidenote, sorcs are pretty fucked against high rr wardens...

Manisch

Banned
On a little sidenote, sorcs are pretty fucked against high rr wardens...

Finally someone with SENSE IN HIS HEAD *and* EXPERIENCE showing up here.

Thank you Cynith, but beware of the amazing guys.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Wrong assumption and completely besides the point. I posted it because I like threadnaughts and I was hoping this could become one.

I was referring to you talking about Manisches bad forum behavior, while being an ass yourself.

Isent a threadnaught the same as wanting people to flame and laugh at eachother?

So u posted it for people to flame or laugh at manish, and ofc it would work since he is prolly 1 of the most hated on this forum. That tbh is bad behavior aswell so don't come with that lame excuse.

I wont defend my own behavior towards manish as i have allways regarded him as being a total ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom