Repost of Manisch Depressives ragepost in our guild forums...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dee777

Loyal Freddie
Hya guys,

I thought you d enjoy this as much as I did... :)

-- First post after the accounts opened up --
For those interested in timetravel go and play DAoC at http://daoc.goa.com xD.

-- One day later ---
Actually do not.

The first day was leeching a > 3 GB client from GOA, with 10-30 KB/s.

So I've downloaded a trial client from the US and all expansions, together > 5 GB and patched the remaining stuff from GoA (500 MB). Who would have thought that downloading 5 GB from the US is 30 times faster than downloading 3 GB from Europe.

Today I've spent like 2-3 hours setting up the quickbars, then I ventured out on my Infiltrator, wasn't much out. At some point I got ganked by a couple of Rangers. I wanted to take my defensively specced Armsman for a ride then, but got ganked by a Chanter & Warden duo. Warden was away from keyboard, but body guarded the Chanter, so no chance for me.

Finally I took my Sorceress out (wanted to gank the Chanter and log) but the Warden was back and so I died like scum.

What followed was a rage log and the deletion of all my characters (12+) on all my 3 accounts.

I am cured from that nostalgic shit, currently Dark Age of Camelot has to be like the worst MMO one would want to play.

Everz

FH is my second home
He must have done it for a hooker again.

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
If i lost to a chanter warden duo on a rr 11 sorc i would do something simular:p

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
Best part of this is actually i was speaking to both on vent as it happened:p

aika

Can't get enough of FH
anyone wants to play my acc?:p I cant play in uni anyway

dee777

Loyal Freddie
Meh...I was expecting a bit more of a threadnaught TBH...
:(

Danord_durin

Fledgling Freddie
If the duo isn't stupid, you won't win … even as RR11 sorc.

Let me put it in another way.......... U got double ae cc most likely moc 3 purge 3.. Would be very bad not to win. And they didnt jump him.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Let me put it in another way.......... U got double ae cc most likely moc 3 purge 3.. Would be very bad not to win. And they didnt jump him.

Mezz easy cause i know that chanter dosnt have any other than dmg RAS :p nuke nuke nuke chanter gone fuck the warden up :p not rocket science :p

Manisch

Banned

1. MoC3 is for the more skilled players like you and Pooned, I never had it.
2. Killing 2 with 1 is harder than killing 1 with 2.
3. Caster vs. caster alone is a matter of who jumps who, high RR casters two shot other casters with crits.
4. Killing a Warden with Sorc is already hard, the Warden has so much utility (MoC heal, TWF, Battlemaster interrupt, Battlemaster shears, usually TD pets, slam) and then there is walk through.
5. AoE CC works only against idiots like Brite and the 5 SMs stuck to him, the Chanter is surely a proper fagstar, but Cynith is a good player and as soon as I walked over the mine on the bridge he split up.

So here goes your whole assumptive bullshit theory boom: no MoC3, bad LoS (bridge) to apply AoE CC & me playing the game with its assrape controls after a long break again: no way I could have had won that.

I'm sure you would have pulled that off even from a space station in weightlessness & Sarumann even with closed eyes, if he wouldn't be busy stealth zerging somewhere with 5 of his groupies.

The only reasonable person I've met the evening was Hese on his Hero, besides of that I've only seen the usual retards out, saw Wurren killing 3-4 Infiltrators at a tower and it was a really funny to watch, but as soon as I went for the Warlock coming to leech (while Wurren went into the tower) I had Soulja and the dad of that dyslexic retard pumping arrows into me.

Such a great fun, having epic squirts is more rewarding to me, I hope you all rott on that server, at least none of my bytes are sharing the space there with you any longer.

:kissit:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Well Manky seems my job is done :D

Bet you missed me rofl

Soulja

Manisch

Banned
Well Manky seems my job is done :D

Bet you missed me rofl

Soulja

No, actually I didn't. I hoped you wouldn't play, but you surely made an impression on me showing me who the boss in the empty house is.

You will go down in history as the total dominator of Dyvet, right somewhere after Daesavio and Golden Age.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
No, actually I didn't. I hoped you wouldn't play, but you surely made an impression on me showing me who the boss in the empty house is.

You will go down in history as the total dominator of Dyvet, right somewhere after Daesavio and Golden Age.

TY Manisch glad I made an impression on you with my friends Deathsarrow and Douglas.

Also like to thank GOA for 7 free days to make my dream of you quitting come true :england:

Soulja

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Manisch :wub:

And hi soul! /wave! Was good to see that you were still on Occasus' ;)

CorNokZ

hehe, np mate! I smiled all the way through it! ;)

If I find the time, I might resub my US acc and have a look at my big troll and have a run with you guys, if you don't mind? :)

Manisch

Banned
hehe, np mate! I smiled all the way through it! ;)

If I find the time, I might resub my US acc and have a look at my big troll and have a run with you guys, if you don't mind? :)

If you find time then find additional time to PL me a Shammy and a Healer :p.

CorNokZ

PL with my thane..? My troll thane!? Me playing my TROLL trying to PL!?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I've always loved your jokes Mani :D

You'd be better off soloing on a druid in 2nd hand gear mate!

Rayko

One of Freddy's beloved
okay so it seems my account is open as well... I'm thinking of giving it a go tonight :)

As mentioned earlier, the download is sick... But I do have all my CD's!
Can someone give a short summary of the best way to install? I'm not even 100% sure of the order to install :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom