reply to {TcP}Choker's accusation callin me a camper in the sportmansship thread

O

old.Pinky<bpc>

Ohhh I LOVES a good flame war...
Keep it up kids.

O

old.Pinky<bpc>

Grrr. Young Whippersnapper-I dunno, kids nowadays ain't got not respect :p

Why's this BBS only got about 6 smilies. Bleeding Shambles. And have you heard how expensive denture fixative has got? How am I supposed to afford that one my paension

/me dribbles quietly in the OAP's home...

O

old.Pinky<bpc>

Me? Camper than you. Gizza kiss handsome ;)

Nah- I don't camp, but I like campers- like I said in another thread, I LIKE campers- you always know where they are...

O

old.SUp3rFM

N33, I will today
buck.gif

'r u gonna play against us? Hope I can make it

meet ya there
angry.gif

O

old.N33

nope m8 im not gonna pla, i still ping 700 to BW

my cable comanny (Chllo/A2000 amsterdam) has a verry bad con to the UK

havent played a league match in three months or more :(

gl to yas though, youll need it :p

O

old.SUp3rFM

Yeah, think we'll need that luck. Not because of our gameplay (coz we have kicked your ass in these last games), but for our connections. Yesterday, my mates caught 250+pings and 10 to 40% PL!!! some were using cable, from two different isp's, and ISDN. None got a good and stable connection... So, we got our ass kicked vs CIA, BW CTF
crying.gif

Still think we would do much, much better if we had such a connections as MC's have (25, 40 ping)... that would r0x
buck.gif

O

old.Jools

My name mentioned?

doh you woke me up now

someone hanging out by the quad? sneak up behind them and stick a redeemer up their ass Goddamnit n33 was probably laughing his ass off that anyone was daft enough to keep trying to attack him from the same angle on such a regular basis

I try and be as unpredictable as possible -u predictable = u dead mate. Everyone has their own idea as to what a camper is - i'm a ctf defender and have been accused of camping - lol should i roll the red carpet out into a flag room and put the kettle on for the attackers, and promise to let them get to the flag and give them ten seconds? no waaaaaaay dude. dm i dont play lie ever, but if i did i'd learn than controlling the pickups is the way to control the game.

My suggestion? beat them to it :) better still - let them have the quad and STILL frag their asses -that irritates ppl :)

Oh and don't try and quote me out of context - cos i'll sue yer ass when my lawyer gets out of prison for gbh :)

O

old.[MMX]NinjaGaz

I've come back just to kinda finish it off :)

I am, obviously, in MMX and N33 isn't a camper.. I'm pretty sure hes proved that. When you look at the people in the game he was up against I think it was clear enough, whether you thought he camped or not choker, that he is a verrry good player.

In my opinion, behind Joolsy, he is MMX's best overall player. He plays both CTF and DM very well indeed. Sadly his connection to UK servers is fekked and so people dont see him quite so much.

Everybody takes tactical advantage when possible. He obviously didn't stand next to the shieldbelt all the time.. although I think any player of good quality knows that going into the halls is a spamfest with no skill attached. So why go there?

Theres a lot more to a player than his fragging skillz. I'm not a good DMer in anyway (due to my pings :) ) but at CTF I beat a hell of a lot of LPBs at the game due to my knowledge of the game and tactics. Some maps require sticking to certain advantageous areas where not only is there strategic advantage, buit there is less chance of being spammed to death by newbies. Maps like Peak are awful, in order to show your skillz you HAVE to camp, others, like Conveyor, dont matter about where you go because there are many advantageous positions and so roaming is a good option. Staying out of the halls in Curse][ is the best way to not get killed talentlessly by spam.

btw that link didn't work for me so um...

Anyway, I've said my pint, drunk my alchihol :)

Goodnite everyone :)

O

old.stav aka silverback

in all honesty whats the difference if they do camp
can't say i like them myself
but its a fair tactic
just part of gaming
i have been known to camp myself but thats CTF and "Guarding" the flag tbh the whole "camping" thing is old
if they camp so what just kill em and that will stop em
u cant kill them don't go near them
simple
jesus you think people would learn... campers have always been around
and always will be
i'm ashamed i wasted my time posting this
*stav refuses to post in another "camping" arguement again and goes back to IRC llama'ing :D

O

old.[MMX]NinjaGaz

But his post was to say that he was not camping. We are not denying their existence :)

O

old.stav aka silverback

i know but why bother
its still the same old arguement
he is
he isn't
he was
he wasn't
blah blah christ i replied FEK
/me is so ashamed

Users who are viewing this thread